Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission (226321 Views)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2014/2015 Admission(2014/2015) / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Miss Lade:
Maybe u shld jst pray 2 God 2 direct u+talk 2 ur parents.. Oau is good nd deir admission is kinda certain 1ce u pass ur pd exams..bt most tyms dey dnt give u ur desired course+u have 2 go thru d stress of jamb nd pjamb again.. If u really interested/bent on studying medicine,nd if u aint considering d money factor,I'll tell u 2 accept eksu's own..@ least ur mind is @ rest dt u r in school,nd u can start 2 be more focused bout ur life...

Hmmnn. Perfect!
Thanks for dis invaluable one.
More power to ur elbow.

Money is not the probs as far as God is involved and medicine is concerned.
Medicine admission through OAU PD is competitive, if the truth must be told.
Though, I am set for the great battle in moro.
But no one can tell what 2moro will bring...
I've made some enquiries abt the status of the college of MBBS,UNAD.
I am still on it.. Apart from God's will on what to choose,
The status of the college of med will pivot my decision. I.e accreditation.
I av obtained dis 2013 jamb already since it's a basic requirement of pd.... I'm bent to study dis MBBS in accredited school of medicine.

The question is dat when will eksu get full accreditation for MBBS?
This will induce d option to deem right.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=torres2when registration start will surely notify you on this thread just keep in touch with this thread.

But before you can start registration, you must have printed your letter, pay your acceptance fees, after when registration start, you attach your result you are using e.g a waec result with waec NEW scratch card, plus photocopy of e tranzact for acceptance fees and acceptance from all together submitted to rm 33 or main auditorum as the case maybe, you recievd a slip(pls keep it very well o) after your result have been verified and accepted, then next step proceed to your faculty to collect three file, plus a form which you will photocopy to occupy the three file given to you, then you put the following document into those file jamb adm letter, schl fees etranzact, acceptance fee e tranzact, date of birth, local government attestation, and letter from a reputtable Nigerian(refree letter indicating you will be of good conduct), o'level result and others I can't remember, then after you will sign the form given to you from appropriate quarters(level cord, HOD) and after proceed to main auditorum for final screening where you are given a central screening certificate (Pls keep it very well o as it would be needed when collecting ur result), it is then the school is owing you a matric number..

Saying this to help you, especially those who aren't in Ado, who won't be opportuned to go home to collect those listed above material and to help you gather all those material before March 4 resumption( screening might start before then)

Thanks & congrat to all those admitted[/quote]

Thanks for taking ur time to write dis.
You, Mr Thorby and Ms Lade re the mitochondria of this thread Mr Torres.
Thumbx up.

Pls, is it mandatory to pay the skul fees now ? I think I will pay the acceptance fee nd admission letter's charge only due to some cogent rcns.
I want to keep d payment of the skul fees pending d time i'll know whether I still av a good head start in d pd for medicine or not which is around March..
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Amb Fitsaint:

Mega thanks to u Mr Torres. I am sorry for misquoting you.
I misconstrued d point u wia trying to make d oda day. Thanks to u once again for ur suggestion.
I am happy for those admitted... Ms Lade and others.
Congrats to u all.
Having spent almost 200k on OAU PD programme, will it be impolitic to forfeit eksu's medicine offer, though not accredited or quit d programme?
Pls Ms lade and Mr Torres. Ur answer will be highly appreciated. factors shud be considered pls. Thanks in anticipation.

who told you Eksu(MBBS) is not accredited OR maybe I don't get what you are saying, but if you mean eksu medcine is not accredited then it is not true at all. If you still aspire to go to OAU, I will advice you to accept EKSU adm first, thank God OAU is federal uni if given adm there schl is not that much, my bro live is a risk so think about it and result to a positive thing

My own story was a little bit similar to yours, applied for Medcine given Bch, I refused at first but mum now advised me to take the course which i did, with the hope of writing jamb the following yr which I did but still couldn't get admitted. Scored 59.8 in putme but just thank God for not letting off of such offer it would have been an extra yr @ home since 2010,but I thank God am almost in 200level now in some couple of month not regreting the action I took.

so my bro hold on to it, then if another better offer come then choose it.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=Amb Fitsaint][/quote]

no not yet schl fees payment will be when screening start
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Amb Fitsaint: [/quote]

no not yet schl fees payment will be when screening start[quote author=Amb Fitsaint]

I didnt misquote you Mr Torres.. I got it right...
If at all... IT CAN NEVER NEVER BE MBBS, NOT A CURSE.

No point in quoting dis just to gain say ur claim.

I said so trying to explain some reason, right from the history of eksu they don't admit more than 45 in mbbs & checking at the merit list it was 41 at first choice , 4 @ second = 45, thought it was a tradition that was why I said so never knew the new VC was gonna change things.

I said it relating to issue that have happened in the past, like anyone in my shoe will also do.

And pls drop this issue it is gone okay
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by toluxe0075: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2012
Amb Fitsaint:

Hmmnn. Perfect!
More power to ur elbow.

I av obtained dis 2013 jamb already since it's a basic requirement of pd.... I'm bent to study dis MBBS in accredited school of medicine.

my broda think twice b4 fortfeiting eksu medicine admission, i' m also in moro aspiring 4 medicine we all knw hw competitive it is, besides only few students are given dat admission, wat u want 2 struggle 4 in moro is what is granted 2 u without struggling..u are talking of accreditation,eksu as a teaching hospital, n they are trying their best 2 improve on their infrastructure, wit tym they wil get their full accreditation..
I believe a bird at hand is far beta dan thousands in d forest,lol
Just follow ur hrt
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by toluxe0075: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2012
Amb Fitsaint:

Hmmnn. Perfect!
More power to ur elbow.

my broda think twice b4 fortfeiting eksu medicine admission, i' m also in moro aspiring 4 medicine we all knw hw competitive it is, besides only few students are given dat admission, wat u want 2 struggle 4 in moro is what is granted 2 u without struggling..u are talking of accreditation,eksu as a teaching hospital, n they are trying their best 2 improve on their infrastructure, wit tym they wil get their full accreditation..
Just follow ur hrt
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by samwheel(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Can any one help me check my name: SAMSON ARIYO OLUWAGBENGA 26080008HJ.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
samwheel: Can any one help me check my name: SAMSON ARIYO OLUWAGBENGA 26080008HJ.

not avaliable
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
, wit tym they wil get their full accreditation..
Just follow ur hrt[/quote]
Thanks Mr Toluxe.. 17 medical students were admitted into Oau medicine through pd out of 800+ desperate guys.
I acknowledge how competitive it is. Even some guys in my hostel are set to increase the cut off for medicine next year.
With dis, I av to give it a rethink..
God's will must prevail IJN.
Pls, can we get to meet each oda after resumption?
Can u drop ur fone no? I love to see u in person if u dont mind in moro.
Hope u re gathering momentum for our resumption(Jan 7)... Contact test knocking @ the door.
Hmmmmnnnnn.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
torres2:

who told you Eksu(MBBS) is not accredited OR maybe I don't get what you are saying, but if you mean eksu medcine is not accredited then it is not true at all. If you still aspire to go to OAU, I will advice you to accept EKSU adm first, thank God OAU is federal uni if given adm there schl is not that much, my bro live is a risk so think about it and result to a positive thing

My own story was a little bit similar to yours, applied for Medcine given Bch, I refused at first but mum now advised me to take the course which i did, with the hope of writing jamb the following yr which I did but still couldn't get admitted. Scored 59.8 in putme but just thank God for not letting off of such offer it would have been an extra yr @ home since 2010,but I thank God am almost in 200level now in some couple of month not regreting the action I took.

so my bro hold on to it, then if another better offer come then choose it.

I am immensely indepted for ur advice. I learned a great lesson from dis piece.
Thank u very much..
Incontrovertibly, EKSU, HERE I COME.
I know God has a rcn for this.
May He direct my path.

Thanks to u all for ur great pieces of advice.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
Amb Fitsaint:

I am immensely indepted for ur advice. I learned a great lesson from dis piece.
Thank u very much..
Incontrovertibly, EKSU, HERE I COME.
I know God has a rcn for this.
May He direct my path.

Thanks to u all for ur great pieces of advice.

*big grin* (laughter)
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Saklamid(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
Did esku collecting gce result?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
Saklamid: Did esku collecting gce result?

yeah if you gat math & eng & other requirement then you re good to go
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by toluxe0075: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
Amb Fitsaint: , wit tym they wil get their full accreditation..
Just follow ur hrt
Thanks Mr Toluxe.. 17 medical students were admitted into Oau medicine through pd out of 800+ desperate guys.
I acknowledge how competitive it is. Even some guys in my hostel are set to increase the cut off for medicine next year.
With dis, I av to give it a rethink..
God's will must prevail IJN.
Pls, can we get to meet each oda after resumption?
Can u drop ur fone no? I love to see u in person if u dont mind in moro.
Hope u re gathering momentum for our resumption(Jan 7)... Contact test knocking @ the door.
Hmmmmnnnnn.
are u stil comin 2 cdl?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Ovie56(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pls how much exactly is the acceptance fee and admission letter..and who can paste the course outline for banking and finance..i'll be very grateful for quick and useful response
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 23, 2012
Ovie56: Pls how much exactly is the acceptance fee and admission letter..and who can paste the course outline for banking and finance..i'll be very grateful for quick and useful response

admission letter =>1k, acceptance=>32k about the course outline not in the faculty of management science jor
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 23, 2012
wishing everyone on this thread a merry xmas & prosperous new year ahead
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2012
toluxe0075: 08169194268, are u stil comin 2 cdl?

Yeah! Since eksu's intake of freshers is around march/april.

I have to make judicious use of my 152k very well.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2012
toluxe0075: 08169194268, are u stil comin 2 cdl?

Yeah! Since eksu's intake of freshers is around march... I have to make judicious use of my 152k
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Ovie56(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2012
torres2:

admission letter =>1k, acceptance=>32k about the course outline not in the faculty of management science jor
thanks bro ..
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Pls, can admission be deferred in Unad?
I mean can one postone one's admission to another academic year?
Pls.... Great eksuites and eksuites to be
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Lescott7(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
@torres,pls how can someone change is course before registration and screening start.i wish dey allow
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Amb Fitsaint: Pls, can admission be deferred in Unad?
I mean can one postone one's admission to another academic year?
Pls.... Great eksuites and eksuites to be

To the best of little knowledge, NO
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lescott7: @torres,pls how can someone change is course before registration and screening start.i wish dey allow

the change of course issue I can't say
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by teekrackz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
I dont tink 1 can change course at tis stage, cos it was written on my admission letter that the course given to u is final, u wanna change ur course den u gotta change ur school!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Lescott7(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tanks to u @torres and teetr.That means am gonna take anoda utme form in other to get my dream course.i dont like d course i was given@business edu bt i wil accept it to save a year at home.All i want is economics

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Ovie56(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hope they wont close their portal cuz we were many that they gave admission for example banking and finance altogether we are like 160...is this okay with NUC or they will still strip some peoples admission...?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Ovie56(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hope they wont close their portal cuz we were many that they gave admission for example banking and finance altogether we are like 160...is this okay with NUC or they will still strip some people admission...?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by teekrackz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ovie, i cant understand up comment, strip pple of admission? It's nt possible!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Ovie56(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
teekrackz: @ovie, i cant understand ur comment, strip pple of admission? It's nt possible!
i mean they can let certain people pay and close the portal so other will forfeit d admission
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ovie56: i mean they can let certain people pay and close the portal so other will forfeit d admission
not in eksu, just pay ur acceptance fee on time

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (111) (Reply)

Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.