Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

My C7 Mass Memory Unavailable After Update To BELLE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My C7 Mass Memory Unavailable After Update To BELLE (2640 Views)

Lenovo Tab A3300 Aka Lenovo A7-30 Touchscreen Problem After Update (SOLVED!!!!!) / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My C7 Mass Memory Unavailable After Update To BELLE by Ayurvedic(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
Finally i am here to get some solution.
The day before yesterday i updated my C7 from ANNA to BELLE in my nearest NOKIA CARE.But after update i have noticed that my C7 inbuilt mass memory has corrupted and i even can't format it manually from device too,it say 'ERROR OCCURED,OPERATION CANCELLED'.When i try to hard or soft format with *#7370#,the format was not occured and just NOKIA in screen for about 1hr and phone did not start up and finaly again i went to nokia care and they again installed the BELLE but MASS MEMORY did not appear.Nokia care told me that my mass memory get corrupt so no way to recover it.So i have to use the external SD card.Also now i can't remove installed app and it say REMOVAL FAILED.So,plz help me can i able to recover the 8GB free MASS MEMORY by any way?

Re: My C7 Mass Memory Unavailable After Update To BELLE by aieromon(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2012
Send your device back to the people at Nokia Care and request that they make sure the device is fully functionally.How the hell can your mass memory be unavailable?The m0r0n must have fried the E drive so get him to make it functional by any means necessary.
Re: My C7 Mass Memory Unavailable After Update To BELLE by Ayurvedic(m): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2012
But i dont have warrenty to give pressure on them.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! / What Do You Think Happens When You Switch Off Your Phones ? / Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.