Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Hot Job For Freelancers-become A Millionaire Fast - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hot Job For Freelancers-become A Millionaire Fast (1121 Views)

GIGS NIGERIA - Nigeria's First #Digitaljobs Market For freelancers / Jobs By A Freelancer, For Freelancers (and serving lancers too!) / Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Job For Freelancers-become A Millionaire Fast by vopnet: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2012
VOPNET VOICE BLAST AND UNIFIED COMMUNICATOR
Making money in Nigeria has always been a matter of the kind of people you know in the society. But it does not have to always be that way. There are thousands of people in Nigeria that have risen up from the poorest backgrounds in life to the highest level without knowing anybody. All you need is adequate information on how to make money. They applied the right strategy. It is what you know and what you can offer that distinguishes you. You are where you are today because of what you know. The only thing that distinguishes the rich and the poor is information. The rich man knows more than the poor man knows.

The information I am about to release to you will move you from where you are now and make you earn more than a million naira on a monthly basis. I can hear you say, “I have heard that before, I hope it is not one of those people here again” Well, it is up to you if you want to make some very good money or not. Please read this document from the beginning to the end and contact us afterwards if you are interested.

We are inviting you to become a freelance marketer in our prestigious IT firm. The name of the company is Vopnet mobile (www.vopnetmobile.com). Vopnet Mobile is an International value added mobile service company. You don’t have to be an IT guru before you can work with us. Follow me as I carry on explaining.

We have four main products;

1. Voice Blast
2. Unified Communicator
3. Voppie and Vopnet Mobile
4. Bulk Sms

As a freelance marketer of the company, you will only be marketing the newest 2 products. Voice Blast and Unified Communicator.

VOICE BLAST
What is voice blast? Voice blast is a simple communication technology that sends pre-recorded voice messages to millions of people in a very short period of time. The platform allows you to send the voice ads or pre-recorded voice messages in known language to any mobile or landline networks across the country. We have over 80 million active mobile numbers available, all sectioned state by state. Clients can either use their numbers or we can provide them with numbers.

Who needs Voice Blast?
• Churches
• Political campaign promotion
• Banks
• New and Old Businesses
• Marketing and Sales firms
• Marriage reminder calls

For example, using a church as a case study. You walk into a church and tell them that you have a product for them. You must first make sure you speak to the main Pastor or someone that can make decisions. You meet the person and tell them why they need it for their church. We have all information to assist you to succeed, contact us now.

UNIFIED COMMUNICATOR
Go Anywhere, Be Anywhere, Work anywhere and still get your calls and messages! This is a platform for small and big businesses. It allows them to create e-receptionist and autoattendant for their businesses. They will be assigned with DID numbers from Nigeria, UK, USA, Canada, South Africa including 65 more countries. This gives global presence to businesses. See some features of UC below
 Be in Nigeria and own phone numbers in UK, USA, Canada and 65 other countries and get all calls routed to your phone
 Set up a virtual office, with employees telecommuting anywhere on the globe.
 Integrate multiple offices under one central phone number.
 Have calls follow you when you travel with Find Me features.
 Answer calls with a professional business greeting on the Auto Attendant, while employees are free to work where they are needed.
 Each employee is assigned an extension number in the system.
 Employees tell the system the phone number(s) where they can be reached.
 Calls are automatically answered by the Vopnet system Auto Attendant.
 Callers select the employee with whom they wish to speak.
 The system routes the calls to the appropriate phone.
 There is no hardware to install, maintain, or upgrade.

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN FOR SELLING VOICE BLAST:
Vopnet Mobile will pay you a sum of 1 naira for every single pre-recorded voice message sent for every client you bring. For instance, if you get a Politician or Church that decides to send 15 seconds pre-recorded messages to 1 million people. He will be paying a sum of 8 million naira for it and your own commission will be 1,000,000 naira (Which is 1 naira for every call). It is a win win situation all the way. You don’t have to even get someone to do one million at once. They can start with 5,000 and they will increase as time goes on because it is intoxicating. It is a win situation all the way.

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN FOR SELLING UNIFIED COMMUNICATOR:
Vopnet Mobile will pay you 50% of the set up fee for anyone that subscribes. For instance, if you get a client that needs 1 DID number, they will be paying you a sum of 20,000 naira for the set up fee, which means that you will receive 10,000 naira one off payment for it. It is a win win situation all the way.

Please I will advice you to visit the website at
www.vopnetmobile.com
www.oralwaves.com
Feed yourself with more information about the product. You can call us back for more information as you desire.

Head Office
Vopnet Ltd
106 Ullswater Road
Wythenshawe, Manchester
M22 1TQ
United Kingdom

Regional Office
Vopnet Ltd
Suite 79, Dansville Plaza,
Gudu district, Apo, FCT, Abuja,

Email: info@vopnetmobile.com
Re: Hot Job For Freelancers-become A Millionaire Fast by streetsoldier1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2012
Hello...am in lagos, how do I come into the game?!
Re: Hot Job For Freelancers-become A Millionaire Fast by aminu150(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
i really like this, im in kano. How can i join u
Re: Hot Job For Freelancers-become A Millionaire Fast by vopnet: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2012
Hello
Send email to info@vopnetmobile.com and sales team will respond to you asap

Thanks for your interest
Re: Hot Job For Freelancers-become A Millionaire Fast by vopnet: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2012
You can reach our sales team on the following numbers

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lechi Monthly Allowance. / 2 Months Contract Job For Young School Leavers / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.