Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

As An NYSC Coper, The Best Place To Serve And Exploite for business - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / As An NYSC Coper, The Best Place To Serve And Exploite for business (1146 Views)

Nysc 2016 Prospective Corp Members, Which State Would You Like To Serve And Why. / Photo: See This Corper's Shocking Answer To An NYSC Official (hilarious) / How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As An NYSC Coper, The Best Place To Serve And Exploite for business by inas911(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2012
i am about to be posted a location where i think i am going to waste my entire 9 to 10 months of my service collecting just allowee alone. I am a business type and i am ICT equiped with knowledge. please count Lagos out of it. Were else in Nigeria could be exploitable as a copper for good business, service or investment.
Re: As An NYSC Coper, The Best Place To Serve And Exploite for business by inas911(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2012
where is the best place

(1) (Reply)

Corpers In Makurdi Had An Autocrash / Batch C 2014 Cal Up Number / NYSC Batch A Passing out Is March 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.