Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level (150233 Views)

Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt / What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Holorunloseyi(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2012
What is your instrest in somebody pays,the you want to work in the bank or rob bank workers.
So u weighing what you can get from them
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Konnektions146(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2012
[/quote]
160485:
That its the only bank whose take home is above 200.

[quote author=160485]

is dis a fact or hear-say??
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Excelboi(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2012
chuqudy: I got a job in Union Bank last 2 months. My monthly salary is 480 thousand naira.
Mr Man, stop lying.....

1 Like

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by blank(f): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2012
Don't know about entry level but First Bank is the highest paying bank out there. They will never tell u the truth unless a close family member works there and tells u how much he earns.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2012
blank: Don't know about entry level but First Bank is the highest paying bank out there. They will never tell u the truth unless a close family member works there and tells u how much he earns.
Quote me anywhere.

correct dear, how much an employee is paid is meant to be strictly confidential, as m sure pay would even vary among the entry level staffs as they would have different levels of qualifications.
Someone working in sales might get more pay than a back office staff. An entry level in Global banking and markets might get more pay than an entry level in Global transactions services. Someone who enters with a MSc. might get paid more than someone with a BSc.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2012
blank: Don't know about entry level but First Bank is the highest paying bank out there. They will never tell u the truth unless a close family member works there and tells u how much he earns.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by doofanc: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2012
Quote me anywhere.

funny i've noticed this myself. Most bank staff i've come across are notoriously secretive about their say packages.

1 Like

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by doofanc: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2012
saxywale:

correct dear, how much an employee is paid is meant to be strictly confidential, as m sure pay would even vary among the entry level staffs as they would have different levels of qualifications.
Someone working in sales might get more pay than a back office staff. An entry level in Global banking and markets might get more pay than an entry level in Global transactions services. Someone who enters with a MSc. might get paid more than someone with a BSc.

the bolded i believe is quite true. One can already notice the discrepancies in this thread alone.

One poster, apparently authoritative, said first bank is over 200k. Another one said its just 150k.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2012
The highest paid is Firstbank with ET of 220K.
Next is GTB with 198k.
Diamond bank with 165k.
Zenith and access with 110k.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by pdpiperpippen: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
Jaiz bank pays 550,000. grin

1 Like

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by begwong: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
most banks pay base on your location.If we work in same bank,employed same day and i am posted to lag or abuja,i will ear more than a staff posted to say zuru or a rural branch,hence the discrepancies noticed by post from 'bankers.'
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by chmod777: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
Is this before tax or after tax ??
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by oseiwe(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
who pays d lowest? I hope its not UBA oh
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Classicalman(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
I think GTB should be the highest because they hire u as ETs. 1st bank hires entry level from Trainee now and d pay is about 100 or so for a start.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by simssmart: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2012
lipsrsealed wow issues of money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abi
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by floriana(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2012
there is no absolute highest paying bank. Its relative to the stress you will get. It is better for instance to earn. 100k as a staff of GT or First Bank, than take a job in Zenith and earn 150k. Zenith will kill you with stress. Ask any staff of Zenith, they will tell you the number of their staff that have died this year.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by krap(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
floriana: there is no absolute highest paying bank. Its relative to the stress you will get. It is better for instance to earn. 100k as a staff of GT or First Bank, than take a job in Zenith and earn 150k. Zenith will kill you with stress. Ask any staff of Zenith, they will tell you the number of their staff that have died this year.

Please can you expound more on the bold part of your statement and if possible give a number to your assertion of 'dead staff' and 'stress'(every job has its fair share of it undecided ?)'cos i know a good number of people who work there and never heard of such.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by bisi16(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
What of Fidelity Bank?.. I doubt if these banks pay this much.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by floriana(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
krap:

Please can you expound more on the bold part of your statement and if possible give a number to your assertion of 'dead staff' and 'stress'(every job has its fair share of it undecided ?)'cos i know a good number of people who work there and never heard of such.
. You claimed to know a good number of people that work there. What you have no told us is that you have asked them about the stress level and frequent death in the bank. Until you have done that, you got no point.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by ceeboy: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
floriana: . You claimed to know a good number of people that work there. What you have no told us is that you have asked them about the stress level and frequent death in the bank. Until you have done that, you got no point.

you are right about the death thingy...serving in zenith bank right now...d number of obits i av seen in less than 8 mths is scary...God is our protector sha.
Entry level is 108k...after tax.
Next level 120k with 630k upfront...after you have been confirmed.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2012
i pay 400k per month. travel to Qatar if you when make money and receive 2500dollars for a start per month.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by iiiyyyk(m): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2012
i ve always known bankers to be fake. living lives of false-wood and decept.

see how difficult it it for them to say the entry salary of their banks. well i know what it means when a man is proud and bold about something.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by jiggo(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2012
For now, FBN pays the highest (don't know of Jais Islamic bank though). I recommend FBN for whoeva is aspiring to go into banking. Good and conducive environment to work. Forget d old schl mentality I used to av about d bank. D bank has improved, dey poached a lot of folks from oda banks to help improve and make d bank more dynamic now.
U r sure of one thing...FBN cannot go down.
My candid advice as an ex-banker

2 Likes

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by tuniski: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2012
Pls stop the speculation weather they receive 10m per annum or 1m per annum blessed are those who earn money! The amount is immaterial!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by nefertitiram: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
doofanc:

the bolded i believe is quite true. One can already notice the discrepancies in this thread alone.

One poster, apparently authoritative, said first bank is over 200k. Another one said its just 150k.

Olodo! Both you and saxywale.

ET is ET, AM is AM, AGM is AGM, your dEpt has nothing to do with what you earn. Its grade by grade that you earn your pay. In my bank, ETs mthly take home is 102k and it is uniformed like that everywhere.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by nefertitiram: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
methodman4: i pay 400k per month. travel to Qatar if you when make money and receive 2500dollars for a start per month.
Abeg, park well!
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by panaroma: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
Bobo if you are trying to make a choice btw wich bank to work for becos of the salary you get time ooo...if you have one as an ebtry level grad I fink you shud grab and buld on it,..b4 you start finking of higher pay.....
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by 160485(f): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
kissThank you all for your comment
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by puplin(f): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
chuqudy: I got a job in Union Bank last 2 months. My monthly salary is 480 thousand naira.
Chukwudi nna mehn, two fingers in the air. U still dey sleep, wake up jor!!
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by bestads(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
160485: I learnt the bank paying the highest salary For Entry level is First Bank. Is it true?

SALARY IS SLAVERY and you are paid for PRODUCTIVITY ...stop day dreaming of all this big entry level salary in BANKS and oil companies thay are all MIRAGES
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by krap(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
floriana: . You claimed to know a good number of people that work there. What you have no told us is that you have asked them about the stress level and frequent death in the bank. Until you have done that, you got no point.

Quit the mumble jumbo and stick to facts here.So what you are inferring here is that staff of other banks come to work to lounge and are immune to death.Again i ask,what really is the 'stress level' you are continuously yapping about that they are on?
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by uadubasim(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2012
First Generation banks don't pay that much
boneruns: I am not sure firstbank pays up to dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.