Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future (2373 Views)

I Need A Future Partner. / Looking For A Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kusehin(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
I don't know if i can get a lady who is working and rready for a future. She must be between 25yrs and 28yrs old. Such can mail me on dahunsia@yahoo.co.uk.I willbe waiting to read from you.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by cuteass1(f): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2007
The way people go about this spouse of a thing, even the letter 2 cannot divide.

So because they say men are scarce, you now think all ladies are desperate . . a lady who's working?? what happened to the ones who are in school? *sighs*

You'll be waiting to read from her? lol, chief kusehin grin

Anyways, before u accuse me of saying anything, best of luck in "building" the future, mason tongue
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kusehin(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2007
i am very serious about this. I have tried someone in school and i regreted it. I am working and i think someone who is working will be focus and know what she is doing. Thank all the same but i reallhy want someone.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by cuteass1(f): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2007
So dear, are you actually trying to tell me that the wind carried all the girls around you away . . no one in your area of living, working, social life, nothing??

Go out there, meet people, make friends, fall in love . . there's no hurry to fall in love or be in a relationship. Even here on nairaland, you might meet your match alright . . but let love come to you, don't go about chasing it with a lamp . . remember nothing good comes easy and the patient dog eats the fattest bone wink

It'll happen when u least expect it, good luck pal! smiley
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kusehin(m): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2007
U reallty make a lot of sense. Thnak you for the advise. I still can't believe we have some nice and well groomed girls like this around. keep it. we can be friends.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by cuteass1(f): 12:55am On Oct 31, 2007
^^^ Don't flatter me hun . . besides we're already friends wink

Just hang around here on naialand, and we'll be seeing more of each other.

If you want to meet people and mingle, i'll recommend the "forum games" to you, lotsa nice people there

. . if you're out to know about relationships, the "romance/sexual secion" might do wonders for you

. . but if you just want to be intellectual, we have 1001 other sections you can choose from - - anything from "politics" to "religion" to "culture"

. . there is a section for 2entertainment", should you be the music/tv fan!

Have fun, hope to bump into you one of these days wink
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kooldamsel(f): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2007
@cute-ass
How are you?That was very nice of you.
@poster
Guess you could meet someone nice on nairaland.one love bro wink
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by chukz4real(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2007
kooldamsel:

@cute-ass
@poster
Guess you could meet someone nice on nairaland.one love bro wink

Nice hearing this from u. Commendable though, but I've been in love with u through nairaland for some time now without hearin u say Ok with my ,

Lol dear, I love u and u know I do; or don't u?
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by efuah(f): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2007
chukz4real:

Nice hearing this from u. Commendable though, but I've been in love with u through nairaland for some time now without hearin u say Ok with my ,

Lol dear, I love u and u know I do; or don't u?
shocked

@poster, am available o grin tongue embarassed undecided
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by Bolarge(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2007
E be like say love just dey flow yanfu yanfu for ds thread. . . .
Mesef dey hia o!!   Any loff for me?? kiss undecided grin
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kaylala(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2007
maybe cute-ass is the right person,she seems to have your time grin
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by cuteass1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
kooldamsel:

@cute-ass

I'm fine dearie, thanks for asking. Hope you cool yourself? wink
Besides isnt that why we're here? To help one another, i was just trying to do that!

efuah:

shocked

@poster, am available o grin tongue embarassed undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked mother-in-law why nah?? why are u cheating on my father-in-law like that? cry cry
I'll tell my hubby sha, if you think you'll go scot-free, think again tongue

BTW is that your pic in your profile mum?

kaylala:

maybe cute-ass is the right person,she seems to have your time grin

Prophet Isaiah tongue tongue
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by efuah(f): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2007
lol cute, don't try o, or else. . . aren't also firting with this poster sef tongue

hahahahaha i cnt shout!! hw u doing dear kiss
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kooldamsel(f): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2007
@chukz4real
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
@Efuah
Sorry bout the other day.How are you doing?
@cute-ass
No prob sis.Hey why dnt you give the guy a chance.lol
@Bolarge
If you want some love,post your own thread and ask for it grin grin grin

@kaylala
Hmmm, mayb,mayb not
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by chaloo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2007
Poster

Dont expect an easy ride. You may be once unemployed. Things will workout perfectly once you find your love, working woman or not. Keep your hopes high.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kooldamsel(f): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2007
@chaloo
Take your mown advice n go meet that lady that startd a thread for you grin grin grin
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by cuteass1(f): 2:50am On Nov 02, 2007
efuah:

lol cute, don't try o, or else. . . aren't also firting with this poster sef tongue

hahahahaha i cnt shout!! hw u doing dear kiss

Mum i'm doing good, my hubby (your son) is making me happy everyday. I'm not flirting with the poster oo, where did you read that from? My boo is all i need, say hi to him eehn. I was just being of assistance, wish i could say the same for you tongue

I hope you're good sha, take care dear!

kooldamsel:

@cute-ass
No prob sis.Hey why dnt you give the guy a chance.lol

Eeeya, how sweet of you, not to worry hun, i know you're dying to have some . . you can have it eehn, its all yours
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kusehin(m): 3:17am On Nov 02, 2007
Can u all stop all these rantings and help me to get someone. i think we sholud be our brothers keeper and not u derailing from the truth of the matter. i need someone urgently and i can wait to have someone. pls help me. thnaks.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by opokonwa(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2007
The same guy all over the place

Must she be working?

You seem desperate grin

(you go meet tire!)
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by Bidy(f): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2007
You don't have to be desperate about this issue, it is a very important step in ur life and you need to be very careful and cautious so you dont fall into the wrong hands. Love comes your way when you least expect, so keep searching, Goodluck!!!!!
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kooldamsel(f): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2007
@cute ass
You crack me up :@Kusehin
Bring 1 milla and im at your service grin grin grin grin
@oponkowa
I tire o.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by adewale78(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2007
I think you don't need to be desperate for a love but it will come at the right time grin
Thank you cute ass am always delight to see your posts because you were always there to speak your mind and find the solution to someone else problem Thank.I think you are my kind of lady smiley wink
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by inze(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2007
pardon me, ladies in here

but are spouses now that cheap to be "acquired" as such?

I n z e
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by cuteass1(f): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2007
kooldamsel:

@cute ass
You crack me up :@Kusehin
Bring 1 milla and im at your service grin grin grin grin.

I swear you're a thief, give you one milla to have the guy . . look at your mouth. Anyways i'll soon change my mind and give him to someone else tongue
So you better hurry.

@ poster

This your cry for a girl is becoming suspicious and annoying . . why are you such in a hurry? Are you 60? Abeg carry your advert to some where else.
When you say you need her urgently, i start getting scared of your intentions. Please, just go and look for something better to do angry

Look before you leap sha, before your desperate attitude leads you into the mouth of a lioness . . but i guess you'll like that, wont you?
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kooldamsel(f): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
@kusehin
Bro wat is your prob?You no fit toast babe.First you dey look for nana now dis? tongue
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by ufobabe(f): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ poster

am interested but not yet 25.

that means i am disqualify automatically
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by McKren(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2007
kooldamsel:

@kusehin
Bro what is your prob?You no fit toast babe.First you dey look for nana now this? tongue

What do u mean

This is digital toasting

and him get chance to meet people from arround the globe unlike the traditional method of throwing stones on the window of the girl u love grin grin grin
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2007
Omo na wa o!
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2007
@poster
were u not the one looking for Nana?
stop all these wild goose chase. . . you wont get nothing.

@Kool
A-40 will hear this
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2007
tkb417:

@poster
were u not the one looking for Nana?
stop all these wild goose chase. . . you wont get nothing.
Lol. . it is obvious he is looking for someone else since Nana is not interested in him.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by Joey82(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2007
nana:

Lol. . it is obvious he is looking for someone else since Nana is not interested in him.
its not ur nana he's looking 4, cos he wants an older woman and in ur profile u're just 19
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2007
Joey82:

its not your nana he's looking 4, because he wants an older woman and in your profile u're just 19
Hmm. . .u're right jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / My Ideal Chiam55, Sexzy / Bored AF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.