Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Mallorca Vs Barcelona On March 24th At 6pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mallorca Vs Barcelona On March 24th At 6pm (1486 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Mallorca: 0% (0 votes)
Barcelona: 100% (7 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Bayern Munich Vs Hannover 96 On March 24th At 3:30pm / UCL: Arsenal Vs Barcelona On Wednesday 16th February 2011 (2 - 1!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mallorca Vs Barcelona On March 24th At 6pm by mukina2: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2012
Real Mallorca striker Emilio Nsue believes a four-match unbeaten run has brought a new level of confidence to the squad as they prepare to face Barcelona.

Two draws were followed by back-to-back wins over Atletico Madrid and Sporting Gijon, lifting the islanders 12 points clear of the Primera Division relegation zone.

The 3-2 midweek victory over Sporting was particularly pleasing for Nsue, who scored the second goal, and he sees no reason why they cannot challenge in-form Barca.

"Why not? We are playing well and you never know in football,'' the 22-year-old told www.diariodemallorca.es.

"Winning gives us more confidence now to enjoy the Barcelona game and we will see if we can get something from it now we have very high morale.''

Mallorca are just four points from the 40-point barrier which is usually enough to secure top-flight status.

However, Nsue sees no reason why they cannot aim above and beyond that over the last 10 matches of the season.

"This team should be ambitious, if we are we can look at going as high as possible,'' he said.

"We just have to stay calm, take it one game at a time and look at achieving our aims as soon as possible.

"Winning is important for the team. We're working well together, becoming a very close-knit and strong squad and we must continue on this path.

"Personally I've been working hard for months. I feel great, I'm improving all the time and I've grown in confidence. But the most important thing is to help the team.''

Mallorca coach Joaquin Caparros has doubts over the fitness of left-back Pablo Caceres (foot) and forward Alvaro (muscle) for the match.

Barca have also put together an impressive run of form, winning their last six league matches in a row.

That has allowed them to close the gap on league leaders Real Madrid to six points, although coach Pep Guardiola continues to play down their title hopes.

"Winning the last 10 games is not an easy task at all,'' he said. "There are many tough opponents.

"We have to carry on winning, nothing's changed. We are six points behind now and we will continue trying to win.

"It's better for us that Madrid aren't winning, but we have to continue winning.''

Dani Alves will miss the trip to Mallorca through suspension, while Adriano is sidelined with a thigh injury.

Match
Re: Mallorca Vs Barcelona On March 24th At 6pm by ogazi007(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2012
This is the most important game of the season.a win for Barca mean 10 points has been reduced to just 3points,hence Madrid will be so scared to drop more points then the usual a must win mentality will eventually hunt them in present of their already dissapointed fans.its going to be a difficult game,but we are winning 3-1.Forza Barca!
Re: Mallorca Vs Barcelona On March 24th At 6pm by collinsfbi(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
ogazi007: This is the most important game of the season.a win for Barca mean 10 points has been reduced to just 3points,hence Madrid will be so scared to drop more points then the usual a must win mentality will eventually hunt them in present of their already dissapointed fans.its going to be a difficult game,but we are winning 3-1.Forza Barca!

Hmmm, this is a must win match for us to bridge the gap btw us and madrid and to revive our hope for the la liga title. On the other hand, I anxiously wait to madrid performing some magic at home today with their Coach, asst coach, pepe, ozil and ramos. Anyway, for me to be back alive, I wish them badluck, God have mercy but such is the case in football most time.

Marlloca 1 - 3 Barca

Madrid 1 - 2 Real Sociedad

Gbamm over and out
Re: Mallorca Vs Barcelona On March 24th At 6pm by ogazi007(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2012
Alexis/Messi for the goal?
Re: Mallorca Vs Barcelona On March 24th At 6pm by medjai(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2012
Great win
Re: Mallorca Vs Barcelona On March 24th At 6pm by medjai(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2012
ogazi007: Alexis/Messi for the goal?
Goal awarded to Messi. Took no touch of Alexis.

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Rubin Kazan V Barcelona Today At 17.30 Bst / Europa League: Anzi Machakala(eto'o) Vs Liverpool(gerrard) / The Green Gooner Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.