Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Streaming Settings. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Streaming Settings. (5381 Views)

Streaming Or Downloading Videos, Most Cheaper?? / MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone. / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Streaming Settings. by Middylek(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2007
U guys shud pls help me d streamin settings that can work on any nigeria network over gprs like glo mtn n celtel.thanks in anticipation.
Re: Streaming Settings. by MrInfo1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2007
dude, wat network are u on? send me the maker and d model of ur phone, email it to infoyedo@gmail.com let me hook u up
Re: Streaming Settings. by tobs(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2007
U guyz should plz explain wat d streaming settings is 4?i also use a S.E and i do c it,but i dont know wat it works 4, INFOBABA i also need d setting
Re: Streaming Settings. by textmypage(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2007
i use a motorola l7 and my email is textmypage@yahoo.com .
You guys should please help me d streamin settings that can work on any nigeria network over gprs like glo mtn n celtel.thanks in anticipation. I use Mtn and vmobile at present
Re: Streaming Settings. by topeteadr(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2007
Streaming settings, is what makes u use applications that need internet access on your phone e.g mig33 and opera. That's why, you can use both access wap & access internet with the help of streaming settings.
Re: Streaming Settings. by Fadajasi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
Can u pls send me the streamin settings for mtn and celtel. My email address is meyo4u2005@yahoo.com
Re: Streaming Settings. by WackyJ1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
Streaming settings is not what internet applications use to access the internet. Internet requiring applications use GPRS/internet settings to access the internet. Streaming settings and GPRS are two entirely different things. If you go to www.youtube.com and you click on "watch video" under a video you phone immediately starts streaming the video and you music player shows and the video plays like its stored on you phone. It is with the help of this streaming settings that you are able to stream such videos. Streaming a video means to watch it over an internet connection without necessarily downloading it. Most Nokia phones get settings for any network once the sim card has been put into the phone and sets it as default automatically. Just go to Menu>settings>configuration>default configuration and select the settings then choose "Activate default in all applications". Or go to music player>downloads>streaming settings and select the settings. As at the time i check google for MTN streaming settings there were no results(Imagine that).
Re: Streaming Settings. by Dclique(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2009
D only thng that remains 4 me to do with my phone on 3g,
Is to watch videos online,probably 4m youtube mobile.
Re: Streaming Settings. by johndavid1(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2009
Guys abeg make una help me abeg i need dat streaming settings i use a nokia 3250 fone and also mtn sim and my mail shadyonsky@yahoo.com. Guys abeg
Re: Streaming Settings. by stancozy(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2009
Mine does not need any config, just click and watch as far as the connection is fast and stable. .
Re: Streaming Settings. by rekeson: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2009
Get togotv from sharemobile. It works in all phones.
Re: Streaming Settings. by Dwayne(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2009
Some phone automaticaly streams a video depending on d browser. When i use bolt i just cliq on d video and my realplayers opens it, but not same wit opera.
Re: Streaming Settings. by ice234: 1:43am On Jul 11, 2010
dont think any network here support streaming setting
Re: Streaming Settings. by alldruns1: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2010
Dwayne:

Some phone automaticaly streams a video depending on d browser. When i use bolt i just cliq on d video and my realplayers opens it, but not same wit opera.

@ Dwayne, what phone were u using 4 dis? Can nokia N73 do this and pls how did u configure d Real player?

Dclique:

D only thng that remains 4 me to do with my phone on 3g,
Is to watch videos online,probably 4m youtube mobile.

Your desire is as mine ,

I beg make una help us.

(1) (Reply)

Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone / Unboxing The 8 Million Naira Phone / Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.