Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (22711 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by freebloke: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
pro01: Excellent topic. This is so so typical and true. Especially for those girls that had claimed to be virtuous, and played the part to perfection.

Girls hate the fact that you have the audacity to catch them in the act. . .thereby stripping them of the luxury (they are used to) of pretending to be virtuous or moral or loyal or "good" or whatever. They would have preferred that you merely suspected them and voiced out your suspicion (without ever catching them red handed). . .so that they can blackmail you with the typical accusation that you're "insecure", or "immature" or that you committed the mortal sin of not "trusting" them enough. Catching them red handed makes them hate you for not being "secure" enough to allow them be themselves. That's the only reason why they naturally react aggressively to bubble bursting occasions like being caught in the act.

I know them like the back of my palm, trust me on that. For dudes who care to learn, UNDERSTAND THIS: With women, never deem any "good"; no such thing exists. It's only a matter of comparative badness.
my guy,u over talk the whole truth of the matter. Caught my ex in the act and she wan kill me die. Her vex 4 me be sey why did i even let the other know sey me with her dey run tins. I left her,the guy left her and me with the guy bcom comfirm padi since that very day.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by freebloke: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
pro01: Excellent topic. This is so so typical and true. Especially for those girls that had claimed to be virtuous, and played the part to perfection.

Girls hate the fact that you have the audacity to catch them in the act. . .thereby stripping them of the luxury (they are used to) of pretending to be virtuous or moral or loyal or "good" or whatever. They would have preferred that you merely suspected them and voiced out your suspicion (without ever catching them red handed). . .so that they can blackmail you with the typical accusation that you're "insecure", or "immature" or that you committed the mortal sin of not "trusting" them enough. Catching them red handed makes them hate you for not being "secure" enough to allow them be themselves. That's the only reason why they naturally react aggressively to bubble bursting occasions like being caught in the act.

I know them like the back of my palm, trust me on that. For dudes who care to learn, UNDERSTAND THIS: With women, never deem any "good"; no such thing exists. It's only a matter of comparative badness.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by freebloke: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
harakiri:

What on earth are you talking about? Missing something how? Finance or $exual finesse? I've seen guys who are good in bed,financially comfortable,good looking (the whole total package) and yet. . .They still got cheated on by their ladies. It's not about "missing something or lacking something". The truth is, women NEVER know what they really want. If they ask for oranges and you give them, they'll say the prefer apples. If you give them apples, they'll say it should have been apple pie. If you bring apple pie, they'll get angry and wonder why you keep giving them all they ask for. The fastest way to end your life is to delude yourself into believing you can please a woman 100%. Even women themselves don't know what they want (the few honest ones amongst them will tell you this point blank).

NB : Get into the real world and quit watching all those Oprah Winfrey shows that are focused on brainwashing men into believing "everything wrong in relationship is THEIR fault" and thus, men are turned into she-men and outright wussies.
true true bros.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Pdizzle(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
pro01, yes boss
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Plarp: 2:20am On Jan 13, 2013
Honestly women cheat waaaaaaay more then men. And thats simply because they can.

Think about it... really attractive chicks get hit on all the time, so cheating requires no effort, its just a matter of time. But dudes usually have to make an effort to cheat.

but nevertheless, any dude who stays with a cheating chick is a mugu and deserves aids.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by dokunbam(m): 3:51am On Jan 13, 2013
Well...subscribing
Am gonnA show this to someone
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
look here everyone gets nasty when cought coz u get nervous etc. if you just gon keep your cool when caught it means you are first class dog which no remorse
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
Its called Reverse psychology

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by pleep(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
^ hehe gbam. Same with crying
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Youngpo413: 11:22pm On May 27, 2013
Na wao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.