Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,643 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (100972 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF AJAH PROJECT
DA1: We commence with Site Clearing and uproot of the root on Site.
This root is neccessary in order not to affect the Foundation. If
wood is cut on d surface without uproot deep down. This may lead to
crack of foundation later on.
Our intention is to do Setting-out today...we shall keep u update.

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
DAY2; We execute the Setting-Out. This is the most important part of
the Building Construction as it implies the tranfer of the paper
work(drawing)to the ground. Any mistake make care cant be corrected.
----We ensure the Building is square by using the instrument called
Iron Square. Even this can be use by the person who undersatnd the
Building technics
-----We ensure all the lay-Out, Set-back indicated by the Architect is
carefully implemented from paper to ground

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by ITbomb(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
day 1 and day 2 within 20 mins, I thought it was real time

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2012
We ve done this work during the week and I dont ve time to post it. I just decided to post all work we did during d week now together..
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by blacklion(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
Segcy, well done O! This is very encouraging to people like me considering whether and how to embark on a building project.

What do you mean by '+ flat'? Is this like an executive BQ?
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by ITbomb(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
ITbomb: day 1 and day 2 within 20 mins, I thought it was real time
segcy.moor:
We ve done this work during the week and I dont ve time to post it. I just decided to post all work we did during d week now together...what is ur problem?
Why are Nigerians this arrogant and aggressive, just a simple request for clarifications and its asking ' what is my problem'

2 Likes

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by lovetosin: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
day 1 and day 2 within 20 mins, I thought it was real time
(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcy.moor: 1 hour & 35 minutes
We ve done this work during the week and I dont ve time to post it. I just decided to post all work we did during d week now together...what is ur problem?

This what i dislike(i guess i should use te word "hate"wink about folks like this,here's a guy trying to blog so you and i can gain one or two things,he doesnt owe anybody any explanation what-so-ever.The information he his dishing out is worth more than gold to some other people,and now you are using your stupidity to agitate him.Trying to derail the thread from the get-go,nawa for some folks sha. Cant you use your head and go figure that he must have done that work during the week and post it at his convenience or whenever he his online,it doesn't take rocket science to figure that.( grin,i guess you want him to work every 5 mins and post online to satisfy you)

5 Likes

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by lovetosin: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
y more[b]:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF AJAH PROJECT
DA1: We commence with Site Clearing and uproot of the root on Site.
This root is neccessary in order not to affect the Foundation. If
wood is cut on d surface without uproot deep down. This may lead to
crack of foundation later on.
Our intention is to do Setting-out today...we shall keep u update.[/b]

what is the building size and how much is land in that part of Ajah?
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
The size of the Build-up area is about 300sqmt(48% of a standard plot)As regard the price of land in that area, I am not an Estate Agent but I could recall my Client bought this particular land for 4m
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
DY3; We commence the excavation work and procurement of materials

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
This is part of materials we procure. This is 16mm imported iron is ideal for Column and Beam in story Buiilding only if u can pay the price

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2012
DAY3;Continues

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
For more info
mails us on:segetony@gmail.com or arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
@Blacklion..The Flat at d back attached to duplex is not really BQ but main flat to let out while u enjoy ur privacy in front
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by blacklion(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2012
segcy.moor:
@Blacklion..The Flat at d back attached to duplex is not really BQ but main flat to let out while u enjoy ur privacy in front

Thanks for the explanation. Abeg, do you have any idea of the cost estimate for sandfilling a swampy land (standard plot 60x120) at Lekki so that it can carry a duplex? Thanks again!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
DAY 4;5 and6:
We did excavation work and continue with the procurement of the materials.

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
Men at work!

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
Full ld of 30T for 140k

---@Blacklion. land get level at lekki. the depth of what to fill will determine. but a load of filling cost 25k

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by blacklion(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2012
Segcy,

If you don't mind my asking, what is the budget for this project? Just asking cos I'm hoping to embark on a similar project (by God's grace) and want to have a realistic idea how much I need to accomplish it.

Also, are you an architect or building engineer?

Thanks!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
I ve been practising Architecture over a decade but I just completed my programme in Building Technology.
So far, I ve been in process of Designs&Build for a decade.
As regard the budget, only the skeleton work may be determine(i/e. from Foundation to roof level with plastering)because finish work subjected to client taste. And that is exactly what I signed with my client. The contract sum for this phase of work is a little over 13m.

DAY7;We continue with concrete blinding

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
2 trailer of granite and 2 of sand.......but cant complete d foundation

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
DAY;10
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
DAY 7-10
Raft beam formwork

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
Professional at work to determine the road level to building so that water wont split in during heavy downpour as this environment is prone to water

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Aventures(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
A reasonable step. Prevention is better than cure. A nice process wish best of Luck.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by landt: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
@segcy.moor ... That is a nice job there. Please, if I may ask, why are you using raft foundation? is the land water-logged? because I know that raft foundation is always very costly compared to other foundation for domestic buildings.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
Day 11- Reinforcement work process. this is the main thing in raft as certain nos and sizes of iron need to put in particular area to get good result

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
My brother, sandy soil will be sandy soil regardless if not water log or not. some people were using block in this particular environment but i cant advise that.
for more info call;08023807960 or --mooredesignbuild@gmail.com

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Gobi38: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2012
Segcy,

Per your comment " The size of the Build-up area is about 300sqmt(48% of a standard plot)" I am assumming the size of the land should be about 700sqm, and a raft foundation fencing was done on this land. Can you give an estimate cost of what your client spent for the raft fencing. Thanks and keep up the good work
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
DAY12;We completed the canpeter formwork for the raft beam but reinforcement work yet to be completed. We intend to cast this very week. we shall keep u update

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
Bros. I am afraid I am not the one responsible for fence work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.