Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah - Properties (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (101032 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by grandfleets: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
We have secured Land in Ibeju-Lekki as promised. The land located in a rapidly developing area in Lagos, situated at Orofun, Akodo in Ibeju-Lekki.

The land is within this neighbourhood:
- Opposite Eko Tourist resorts, Akodo
- 3 mins from Hermitage Resorts, Akodo
- 7 mins from Lekki Free Trade Zone
- 8 mins from proposed Dangote refinery
- 10 mins from Amen Estate
- 10 mins from Alberta Academy
- 10 mins from Remi Tinubu’s New Youth Era Camp
- 5 mins from Eleko Beach

Other land marks not far to the neighbourhood are:
- Proposed Lekki Airport
- Proposed Lekki Seaport
- Lekki Beach Golf Resorts
- La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resorts

Asking price : 3,500,000

The land is currently free from acquisition and has been gazetted by Lagos State. This means, you can buy, survey and start building! If you want to use the property in the future to access credit from the bank, all you need is what you would need when buying land with Certificate of Occupancy (C of O), a letter of consent. All these can be done for you by us if you want them.

Speculative reports indicate that if what Dangote is building in the Area and what the Lagos state government also has planned for 3yrs is done, you may indeed have your stake in a pot of Gold.

With an airport nearby, a seaport in the region, a refinery nearby, and so many resorts, expect the valie of the property to sky-rocket soon!

If you're interested and ready,
Contact me via:
BB PIN: 7B9DBBC6
08078894785(Call/Sms/Whatsapp)

If you would like to view the land, please alert us for inspection details.

grandfleets@gmail.com
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by cleric(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2014
grin
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tiling work

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by cleric(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
segcymoor:
You will understand better if you are familiar with lekki/ Ajah axis. That is how it's being done here due to the nature of the soil
The suck-away looks very solid but don't you think a septic tank would have been better because of the borehole that is within same compound? With this, I am refering to contamination by sewage (or sewage water);especially bearing in mind that the water table is quite shallow in this environment. Just a thought ( and no challenge on your method). smiley

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Borehole and soakaway is more than 30ft intervals
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by cleric(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
segcymoor: Borehole and soakaway is more than 30ft intervals

Oh, okay. I never realised that 30 ft is enough. U see? We learn every day. grin
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bakkah dah sallah.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Happy holidays!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Jamesqu(m): 1:47am On Aug 01, 2014
segcymoor: Tiling work

Is the floor usually plastered before tiling or its just the tiling cement that should suffice?
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 1:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Jamesqu:
Is the floor usually plastered before tiling or its just the tiling cement that should suffice?

No, floor are not plastered, the tiling will have plenty of sand and cement for that... at least in my house, that is how it was done.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Jamesqu(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2014
mufutau55:

No, floor are not plastered, the tiling will have plenty of sand and cement for that... at least in my house, that is how it was done.

Hajji M.

Alhaji, I also see that the tiles are being installed before the door behind....is this preferred or that's the proper way....I tot the door should be installed first....Segun, u fit answer too
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jamesqu:
Alhaji, I also see that the tiles are being installed before the door behind....is this preferred or that's the proper way....I tot the door should be installed first....Segun, u fit answer too

Segcy.Moor knows better than I do... but I installed my doors first for better tiling result. But I will like to know the proper way too..

Look good again Jamesqu, I can see the door was installed because I see the frame of the door... if you mean behind the tiler guy.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
mufutau55:
Segcy.Moor knows better than I do... but I installed my doors first for better tiling result. But I will like to know the proper way too..
Look good again Jamesqu, I can see the door was installed because I see the frame of the door... if you mean behind the tiler guy.
Hajji Mufutau
Haji with sharp eye!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Jamesqu(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

True, seen!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Finishing work

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wardrobe fittings

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Finishing work.
Note:This project is located within FEMAB Estate close to LBS .It's available for rentage now
1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms flat

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2014
External work in progress!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by kopell: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
@segcy it that water heater hanging up there in the bathroom, do those kind use tanks. If you don't mind how much do they cost.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
kopell:
@segcy it that water heater hanging up there in the bathroom, do those kind use tanks. If you don't mind how much do they cost.

They look like Ariston to me..
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Royal30: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2014
segcymoor:
Construction of soakaway

Nice work, please wot is the estimate cost of casting and completing this size of soakaway in a swampy area. thanks alot
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2014
Royal30:

Nice work, please wot is the estimate cost of casting and completing this size of soakaway in a swampy area. thanks alot
It actually depends on the size but at least 400k for average size
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Royal30: 5:25am On Nov 02, 2014
segcymoor:

It actually depends on the size but at least 400k for average size

thanks....from your experience do you think that amount can complete my proposed dimension of 14ft length, 10ft wide and 12ft deep cos my area too is swampy.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Royal30:

thanks....from your experience do you think that amount can complete my proposed dimension of 14ft length, 10ft wide and 12ft deep cos my area too is swampy.
Hmmn. May gulp up to 600k because it will required water proof cement and some chemical
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Royal30: 12:40am On Nov 04, 2014
segcymoor:

Hmmn. May gulp up to 600k because it will required water proof cement and some chemical

Ok thanks alot....will work along with that figure plus or minus
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Royal30:

Ok thanks alot....will work along with that figure plus or minus
You are welcome
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by amarilo: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
segcymoor:

You are welcome
have you bought cement for 1k
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
amarilo:
have you bought cement for 1k
No sir.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
segcymoor:

No sir.
It will not sell for 1k to the end user. It is 1k exclusive of VAT. A major distributor explained yesterday that the final retail price will be about N1,450.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2014
blink182:
It will not sell for 1k to the end user. It is 1k exclusive of VAT. A major distributor explained yesterday that the final retail price will be about N1,450.
...that should be ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.