Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Beauty Secrets - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Beauty Secrets (1113 Views)

My Hair My Beauty / Unconventional Skin + Beauty Secrets shared / My Beauty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Beauty Secrets by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
Ladies, how are u all doing? I ve been married for over two years with a child and I must tell u all,I look HOT HOT HooooT seriously. Women ask me my beaty secrets, a lot don't believe I'm married talk-less of having a child. My Husband is crazy about me, honestly. All sort of men toast me-thank God for the rings on my finger, 4rings o on my wedding ring finger but these men turn blind eyes cause I glow. Im really proud of myself and ill give u my secrets and even why my husband is still much over crazy about me( he tells me I remind of the 1st day he set his eyes on me and I even look better than day). He calls me very time
To the secrets
1. GOD GOD and GOD always
2. I drink a glass of water first everyday
3. I eat fruits a lot
4. I don't eat junk
5. I take my bath 2ce daily,
6. I brush my teeth 2ce
7. I end the day with water
8. I don't drink or smoke
9. The love my husband showers on me
And finally
10. Good sex.
This paragraph is for the married women. Everynight I use very light perfume after taking my bath and I wear a different lingerie everynight. I feel sexy always. I have met a lot of women who feel their husbands are less attracted to them after having children, because of this reason I started by own beauty business. I sell sexy pants, sexy lingerie , and nice jewery. Married women, get your freak back pls. Let your husband see you every night and wanna eat you up- be yummy yummy for your husband. My website is under contruction after which will post here. My dear mamas, u all need to get back and look sexy, you don't have to patronise me, they are many other lingerie shop around. So look ou for my website. My shop is in lagos state, nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Be Aware Of The Power Of The Handbag / 5 Ways To Beautify Your Skin Even While You Sleep / Spot The Difference..........pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.