Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones (22439 Views)

(PHOTO) Indian Parents Climb A School Wall To Hand Their Kids Cheat Sheets / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / Yabatech 2010 Utme Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by princeohms: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2012
I don't blame those cheating. I also sat for UTME at Ekpoma. Those invigilators at my centre did not allow us use the 3hrs 30mins allotted for the exam. They ended the exam barely 2hrs 30mins into it.
You can imagine the devastating effect it will have on those taking the exam without cheat. As a matter of fact I was just starting out the chemistry questions when we were stopped. I did not answer a question in physics. This was so cause candidates were using dubbs all over the hall but I refused to go with the crowed. This has cost me an extra year. People if I am still in this country next year, me to go follow do am o, cos very few upholds righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by kallopuma: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2012
cheating or not cheating after schooling is there any job from the govt please anyone with good post joo.cheating or not cheating after schooling is there any job from the govt please anyone with good post joo.cheating or not cheating after schooling is there any job from the govt please anyone with good post joo.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by emsquare(m): 7:39am On Mar 25, 2012
What do u expect 3 hours for 4 papers...
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by kombats: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2012
rubbish
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Slasha1(f): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2012
Itz quite true dis pics cant tel if they actually got d answers b4 d exams,bt some pple got d answrs a day to d exam,dat was wen I heard dat d questn paper types ar in colours,comparin it to wot was brot out yestrde,d answers wer very correct.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Ndjones(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2012
talknafree:

Thanks a billion. At least there hope that some people still reason even though the majority are du*mb.

Both the poster and other respondants nefore you are bunch of idi*ots. What in those picture proves that those people were cheating.

If Nigeria was a well organized country, anyone in that picture can decide to sue this forum or if the can lay hold of the poster, then that will certainly be real cool cash demanding damages and false news through a law suit.

People just post every nonsense without sitting for a second to reason to verify the authenticity of a story.
how fools reason
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Iolo(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2012
Danigmatic: Do u need a picture to tell u that malpractices really took place today?,,,it has always been a routine,,,this is †ђξ foundation of corruption,,cus u do things from this stage Ãήϑ get away with it...then after that they will sort a university lecturer,,,†ђξ educational system is BULLSHIT!!!

Doesn't mean he's wrong does it? Tell me there aren't cheats in the advanced countries too. Plagiarism is real BIG problem over there too.

Unless there's hard evidence with pictures of a smartphone and the actual cheat shEet, this is all hearsay etc. There's no need to pat a lazy journalist on the back.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Ninilowo(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2012
People.say there is lack of employment in Nigeria. there are job opportunities everywwhere but there are no employable graduate. hw can there be? when they gain admission through crooked means.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Sike(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2012
9ja i dey hail oh!
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by a1solution: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2012
drpanaba:

Nigeria had a general Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) organized across the nation today. The examinations are being conducted for university admissions, however, it is not clear how the question papers reportedly sneaked out from invigilators hours before the approved start time for the exams. Nigerian test bodies are notorious for a culture of aiding and abetting examination malpractices, the scourge grows every exam period in Nigeria. I wonder who controls nairaland. why cant the faces of people in the picture be darkened or blur this kind of picture is capable of shutting down Nairaland forever if the people in question decide to sue Nairaland. because the pictures where taken outside the hall, it is not concrete evidence.

Today, UTME candidates were sighted earlier in the morning before examination commenced, downloading some alphabets supposedly believed to be answers from sources they claim are authoritative' in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination organizing body. Some of them said they already had the questions leaked since the eve of the exam.

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-nigeria-utme-candidates-download-cheat-sheets-and-answers-through-mobile-phones
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by billtommy(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2012
talknafree:

Thanks a billion. At least there hope that some people still reason even though the majority are du*mb.

Both the poster and other respondants nefore you are bunch of idi*ots. What in those picture proves that those people were cheating.

If Nigeria was a well organized country, anyone in that picture can decide to sue this forum or if the can lay hold of the poster, then that will certainly be real cool cash demanding damages and false news through a law suit.

People just post every nonsense without sitting for a second to reason to verify the authenticity of a story.

Ure such a dumb ass,ure talking like u don't know the malpractice trend in Nigeria,guy you need to wake up and let's accept that this must be stopped,you see clearly a girl writing answers on her laps as well as those boys writing on a. Sheet of paper,you need some brain and eyes check up
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Chuks84(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2012
OP I strongly recommend that you remove those pics. They don't prove anything. If we had a working system, you'll be getting sued right now. All you have done is defame a couple of individuals labelling them cheats.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Bluewater2001: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2012
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by atasteve: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2012
I hope the universities checkout these guys through post UTME but I really hope sha.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2012
nigeria
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by cynthiafred67(f): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2012
Now why am i not suprised? undecided
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by danielmichael(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
I knt envisage whr dis gargantuan,colosal and gigantic country's headin 2.wat a deteriorative outburst in d aqua-level intuitn in nigeria.dis is an insignia f a gloom futuristic quiline,ad-infinitum.dis has made me suffusd wit emotional botulism dt fero-zana conductivities in nig is in aqua state f cocomerism via dextromerous ambivality.wat an horrendous xpresnism ova simple examinatn abromerity.d onli solutn 2 dis is 2 ostracize n vandalize infact exterminate and bombalize evri nuisanism causin restitative ooga-ooga in the minds f nigeria.tank God boko haram didnt bomb ani jamb centre yesteday.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by choosen1: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Bash92(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
Some of u people just sit there typing rubbish(sorry if u are among them). Did u visit the centres yourselfs and know what is happening first hand to the student.
It pains me a lot, becos all you do here is blaming the student. Where i wrote my exam in Osun state precisely osogbo grammar school there were at least twenty of us including me who had incomplete question why the invigilator and supervisor from jamb colluded to remove two or three subject out of four subject from your question paper and sell it to machineries, at the of the day u end up doing one or two subject and when d result is out u people wil be d first set of people to blame the student.
I know most of u wil say why didn't we complain, some of us try to but in a school where u have over 30 armed nigeria policemen who have been bribe with the gate of the school locked up u yourself won't want to complain too much. Is that the fault of d student.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Holadokun(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
dipo+:
tho these pictures hardly prove anything. These appear to be random pictures of JAMB candidates waiting to be checked into exam halls
exactly.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
talknafree:

although there are no proof to support the fact that they are preparing cheats, BUT to be sincere with ourselves, anybody that has done jamb before or even grew up in Nigeria should know what they are up to
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Holadokun(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2012
Bash92: Some of u people just sit there typing rubbish(sorry if u are among them). Did u visit the centres yourselfs and know what is happening first hand to the student.
It pains me a lot, becos all you do here is blaming the student. Where i wrote my exam in Osun state precisely osogbo grammar school there were at least twenty of us including me who had incomplete question why the invigilator and supervisor from jamb colluded to remove two or three subject out of four subject from your question paper and sell it to machineries, at the of the day u end up doing one or two subject and when d result is out u people wil be d first set of people to blame the student.
I know most of u wil say why didn't we complain, some of us try to but in a school where u have over 30 armed nigeria policemen who have been bribe with the gate of the school locked up u yourself won't want to complain too much. Is that the fault of d student.
abi o. Help me tell them
omo dis mal practice of a tin don tae. No bi dis year. At sagamu parent followed their ward to the exam hall, bribed all the invigilators, making noise disturbin serious student. Immediately when his child is 2ru wit is question 20minute later. They were asked to stop and they collected it. If u complain instantly they wil put CHEATED. Now am very sure those candidate wil nt reach the cut-off 200. Next year how will these candidates reacte to jamb nxt year.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Vansnickers: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
daniel michael: I knt envisage whr dis [b]gargantuan,colosal [/b]and gigantic country's headin 2.wat a deteriorative outburst in d aqua-level intuitn in nigeria.dis is an insignia f a gloom futuristic quiline,ad-infinitum.dis has made me suffusd wit emotional botulism dt fero-zana conductivities in nig is in aqua state f cocomerism via dextromerous ambivality.wat an horrendous xpresnism ova simple examinatn abromerity.d onli solutn 2 dis is 2 ostracize n vandalize infact exterminate and bombalize evri nuisanism causin restitative ooga-ooga in the minds f nigeria.tank God boko haram didnt bomb ani jamb centre yesteday.

colossal and gargantuan mean the same Thing, learn how to spell correctly.
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2012
daniel michael: I knt envisage whr dis gargantuan,colosal and gigantic country's headin 2.wat a deteriorative outburst in d aqua-level intuitn in nigeria.dis is an insignia f a gloom futuristic quiline,ad-infinitum.dis has made me suffusd wit emotional botulism dt fero-zana conductivities in nig is in aqua state f cocomerism via dextromerous ambivality.wat an horrendous xpresnism ova simple examinatn abromerity.d onli solutn 2 dis is 2 ostracize n vandalize infact exterminate and bombalize evri nuisanism causin restitative ooga-ooga in the minds f nigeria.tank God boko haram didnt bomb ani jamb centre yesteday.

RUBBISH
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by Dt03(m): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2012
atech: leave them for post utem
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by laithanman: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2012
lwkmd.......laffin d tanzanian way....exam malpractise in naija has gone technological dt cheating is done through d internet. Naija boiz no de carry last joor
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by laithanman: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2012
daniel michael: I knt envisage whr dis gargantuan,colosal and gigantic country's headin 2.wat a deteriorative outburst in d aqua-level intuitn in nigeria.dis is an insignia f a gloom futuristic quiline,ad-infinitum.dis has made me suffusd wit emotional botulism dt fero-zana conductivities in nig is in aqua state f cocomerism via dextromerous ambivality.wat an horrendous xpresnism ova simple examinatn abromerity.d onli solutn 2 dis is 2 ostracize n vandalize infact exterminate and bombalize evri nuisanism causin restitative ooga-ooga in the minds f nigeria.tank God boko haram didnt bomb ani jamb centre yesteday.
.........hehehehe in wat language is ds piece of writin done. I'm sure ds aint english language....maybe German or Latin cos I cant read a meanin 2 any of d words
Re: Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones by ocheejemb: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
If they were cheating its unlikely that they would sit in the open an do it now isnt it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Universities Reject O'Level Results After 4 Years? / Project Topics And Materials In Biochemistry / Is Sociology A Nice Course To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.