Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls (17985 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by TisaBone: 5:24am On Mar 25, 2012
dipo+:
Lemme try to answer this as honestly as I can.
I think its a matter of guys getting tired and bored after seeing it all with the lady. In our hearts we know exactly how nice our gals are and don't need people telling us but after so much sex, we guys want something new and come up with so lame excuses. Ladies when in love give so much that the guys feels in total control and more often than not misuses this control. Except the guy is ready to get married, there is a tendency of wanting to conquer new ground as a relationship grows.
My cents

so basically you use up the nice girls, drain them dry, then throw them away....only to have the same thing happen to you once you become someone's mugu
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by razznaija(f): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2012
190: which girls are NICE

Mtschewww - I seriously hope you dont mean NIGERIAN GIRLS undecided

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by agb2011(f): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2012
cry cry embarassed the truth is, Nigerian men don't respect women...and its sad..., and lame..., and wicked..., and annoying..., and horrible..., and... everything bad

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by pwilliams: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2012
onyewec3:

Are u including your sister as well.my frend wake up,not all girls are lyk what u think.some are reserved and well respectable.though many might be frustrating but nt all certainly cos my girl is da bomb

Storry my gal is da bomb she's laughig @ u nw in his mind mumu dat waat she's saaying advise for u jst b careful or else u will knw 9ja gals aare empitom of deceit
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Dipwater(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2012
I hate to generalise. Most girls and guys are very dumb wen it come to relationship. They go out with u cuz of wat they want ,its all about their wants which is selfishness and wickedness. girls want. U to buy dem the latest BB ,guys too wants to use girls 4 curing. Relationship is 4 the matured minds. U shuldn't date a guy or a girl bcuz of ur wants .most of the guys or girls we refer to as bad are just not well informed or are greedy and selfish. B4 I was a badass but I ave worked on those xter and I have changed. It wus wen I dated a togolese dat I understood the tru meaning of luv. The problem with naija has to do with silly mentality and stupid barbaric backward culture.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ijebuboy18(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2012
The truth is simple, nice girls care too much, they wanna bath u, wash ur clothes, cook 4 u, call all d time to speak and some times even ask u 2 sing songs 4 dem . They just wanna know ur every move(not like that is not wat we want)but after awhile we miss all that freedom and carelessness.
PLEASE!!!!
They need to realize that unless a guy is ready to settle he doesn't want 2 be "caged".
So a little "lackadaisical attitude" once in a while is just enuf to put us in check and keep us guessing.
Besides bad girls know how 2 treat guys to a better time than gud girls.(they also know how 2 spend our money and leave us heartbroken). grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Assalaam(f): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2012
janejive: I can categorically say am a nice girl, b4 I got married guys I hv dated always feel am pretending, is she really dis nice, cooking? Cleaning, washing etc, they never appreciated me, they thot it ws a gimmick 2 tie them down in marriage, then I met Husband, b4 we got married, I did nothing 4 him, didn't even get gifts, didn't cook @ his house never washed his boxers I just didn't do anything. He was surprised now we live alone 2geda, when I come up with meals it surprises him, he said he thot am an ajeborta. Dats it, Guys are scared of nice girls dat shows love, affection care the whole package. When u over care for them in a relationship they grow a big head.
thats the truth my sister, so are so lucky u learnt your own lesson in time, in my own case, after everything(which i hate mentioning because it hurts) i was accused of luring him with my money and using jazz on him. Till this moment i still find it difficult to believe he could say those thing with his mouth. Anyway, i've hand everything to GOD and im sure HE will reward everybody accordingly.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Freiburger(m): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2012
Op, that stereotype is not always true, i cherish nice girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Assalaam(f): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2012
janejive: I can categorically say am a nice girl, b4 I got married guys I hv dated always feel am pretending, is she really dis nice, cooking? Cleaning, washing etc, they never appreciated me, they thot it ws a gimmick 2 tie them down in marriage, then I met Husband, b4 we got married, I did nothing 4 him, didn't even get gifts, didn't cook @ his house never washed his boxers I just didn't do anything. He was surprised now we live alone 2geda, when I come up with meals it surprises him, he said he thot am an ajeborta. Dats it, Guys are scared of nice girls dat shows love, affection care the whole package. When u over care for them in a relationship they grow a big head.
thats the truth my sister, so are so lucky u learnt your own lesson in time, in my own case, after everything(which i hate mentioning because it hurts) i was accused of luring him with my money and using jazz on him. Till this moment i still find it difficult to believe he could say those thing with his mouth. Anyway, i've hand everything to GOD and im sure HE will reward everybody accordingly.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2012
I will confess that I know the 2nd guy (my friend) is suspicious and selfish. He's been putting his needs first. And his poor gf is beginning to think that all men are dogs and she should change and be like the girls who demand BB and credit (she doesn't, heck she bought him small credit and the idiot called her sweet, now he's fighting her and behaving like a child, refusing to speak to her). Sigh. Well, I've learnt from this: don't be nice to a man, it won't make him like you more. Be like him, because he doesn't expect niceness or caring.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by maclatunji: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2012
I meet a lot of nice girls and I value them enough to let them go when I know that I don't see a happy future with them. I only disturb those that I see something in the future with.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by sylve11: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2012
190: which girls are NICE

Mtschewww - I seriously hope you dont mean NIGERIAN GIRLS undecided

e belike sey them naija girls do u really bad. . . . . grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by hustla(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2012
190:

[size=14pt]FALLS FROM IROKO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

*dies*
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Sike(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2012
Na so e be!
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by larry2lanky: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2012
As we speak right now 'm in such delimma.... She is just too nice. She acts like a wife arleady and honestly it's really disgusting.. A guys love is suppose 2 be 60% & the girl 40% and not d other way round....Gosh....
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by emsquare(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2012
That question can be reversed!!!
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by senben(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2012
Its Vise versa case here de ladies 2 don't value nice guys becos deir mind is not settled on de present Guy de want someone who will punish,suffer and make dem cry always. While de guys just want to nak not thinking of settling down,until de good wife pass dem.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Dipwater(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2012
larry2lanky: As we speak right now 'm in such delimma.... She is just too nice. She acts like a wife arleady and honestly it's really disgusting.. A guys love is suppose 2 be 60% & the girl 40% and not d other way round....Gosh....

Disgusting? Pray u don't meet a girl dat wuld lead u to ur early grave. I wish mother nature wuld bless me with somebody like her. Broda u are swimming in favour except the girl is wack

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by dshiznitplata(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2012
Wow...so many views...IMO, everybody was born gud. Girls where brut up as angels.. Dudes were brut up as gentlemen.. But experiences on how to handle life has turned every 1 of us into monsters in our own way.. I won't deny..I've made quite a nos of girls cry on ma head but I'm not proud of it...i apologise to dose dat ma attitude towards dem created a monster. Cause if not cause of me d next man in her life won't be a monster to d next woman in his life... But d painful truth is dis..everybody wants a "gud" partner. Compatibility is what solves d issue of "nice". I personally will say i don't have a heart.. But its not stopping me from searching for d gurl who'll make me fight for her heart...tease me and den spoil me...cos alredi its a duty from ma heart to make her happy.......cheerio...i luv Naija girls...all types...
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by member479760: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2012
value the one that don't twist my co-ck while blowing.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by purplekayc(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2012

(Sowwwwie!)

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Ismaxtr3(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2012
i searching 4 a girl 2 lov,jst give me a chance,i promise 2 love u with all my heart and money
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by olajide8(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2012
Onegai:

The nice girls exist, and they're not in church grin girls are stupid, I've had nice, serious guys on my case and I ran, hmmm.... cry and finally a nice girl is smart, caring, humble, forgiving, friendly, patient, has her craze o, but puts your needs first and is dedicated to seeing you succeed in all you do.
But how many of them like Nice Guys they feel he does have gist his boring and doesn't like to take risks his too introvertic so they prefer a liars/ playboys that say the right words they want finished products forgetting it was someone else raw material so that's just them less I forget how can you spot a good girl when she is surrounded by sharks as friends that are ready to lie that they slap their boy friends regularly
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Ayodhejjy(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2012
Swtbreeze: Thers 1 tin abt dis word called "nice".. We cnt see it in som1 u dnt lik... My own nice cn neva b ur own nice.... Nice is jst a word... Bt we humans reads our own meanin in2 it... no 1 is a saint in dis world... Callin girls bitches is jst so wrong.. Wot abt guys dt double date.. Since time begin... & they normally use dis tin "ITS IN THEIR NATURE".. Evrybody has dis nice in dem bt can only b seen by d rite eye....
If u truly love a gurl, everytin she does would be perfect in ur sight it means d gurl is nice to u.
But if u dint love her really, even if she put her head for u to put ur leg on it, u wunt be contented. Whatever such a gurl does would be meaninles it means d gurl is nt nice. So the word 'NICE' and love goes hand in hand.witout love u cant get nicw
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by newmusic: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2012
Girls dont like nice guys and guys too dont like nice girls. I was in the same shoe with Chymex, she cried and do all sort that I should give her more attention and love cause I wasnt giving her my time. Well gradually I fell for her and shower her with everything a nice guy do but alas she's turned to another thing. Complained I ask a lot of questions, too jealous, too strict and all sort. This is a girl that wants me to be everything to her but now each time I suspect her or ask any question, she becomes aggressive. Well the better thing is not to expect too much from these girls, be nice, love but dont expect too much cause if you do, you will end up getting hurt.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by solomon111(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2012
@OP
I have been used to being with nice girls all my life,and i tend to turn down girls who act like bitches.
Stop advicing ladies wrongly,it is not gonna help them,if they act like bitches!
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by 2kurupt(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
Nice is a relative term, what's nice to one can be repulsive to another.

Personally I don't like too nice, it breeds suspicious & show signs of insecurity
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ichidodo: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
I Luv my nainja gals. Dey sweet,nice good lookin and evrytin a man wants in wuman. This here goes to my gf of 8 yrs oluchi chine. Tanx 4 being there 4 mi, i knw i dont deserve u, who does? Even if u dont get 2 read this, let it just b on d record dat I luv u, i appreciate and i worship d ground which u walk upon. Cant wait to make this permanent and official. So so much luv.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by achi4u(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
my wife is the best best nigerian girl that is living.

i no know about you!
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Emperoh(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
just the way girls don't like nice guys
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Vansnickers: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
Rooneyboy: Nigerian girls are wicked bunch of bit.ches . If u are tired of life all u need do is to just get married to one of them .

Hmmm, looks like Someone is going through a bad Breakup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath ! / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? / Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.