Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

Did Anyone Attend?!?! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Did Anyone Attend?!?! (1558 Views)

Birthday Is Near Female Friends Only To Attend. Stay In Abuja.(gbarimpa|) / I Don't Attend Her Church So She Won't Marry Me / Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 3:43am On Mar 25, 2012
Just wondering, did any Nairalanders with the NYC area attend the Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin Wednesday evening at Union Square? I probably should have posted this earlier but I'm curios if anyone Nairalanders in New York attended the event.

Oh by the way, I heard there was another rally coming up, [haven't confirmed anything yet] so if anyone wants to meet up, hit me up.
Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Excelboi(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2012
Sweetheart, If we meet up, will there be a one night stand?
Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 2:05am On Mar 26, 2012
lol no sweetie. I didn't post the thread for a one night stand. The purpose of me starting the thread was for the rally not because I'm lookin' to get some äss tongue

If I wanted a one night stand with a Nigerian, I'd go to Atlantic Avenue and go pick up one of those yeye taxi drivers that are always ogling women when they pass by tongue
Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by mayorteeny: 3:42am On Mar 26, 2012
Inked_Nerd: lol no sweetie. I didn't post the thread for a one night stand. The purpose of me starting the thread was for the rally not because I'm lookin' to get some äss tongue
If I wanted a one night stand with a Nigerian, I'd go to Atlantic Avenue and go pick up one of those yeye taxi drivers that are always ogling women when they pass by
tongue

Ouch...that really hurts, not fair
Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 3:56am On Mar 26, 2012
No offense but they always seem to be ogling women every time I see them in the area tongue
Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Chimezie198(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2012
Inked_Nerd: Just wondering, did any Nairalanders with the NYC area attend the Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin Wednesday evening at Union Square? I probably should have posted this earlier but I'm curios if anyone Nairalanders in New York attended the event.

Oh by the way, I heard there was another rally coming up, [haven't confirmed anything yet] so if anyone wants to meet up, hit me up.
Attend wetin? sad
Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by tellwisdom: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
Where exactly in NY??

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
New York, New York
Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by tellwisdom: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2012
Time and where wld u be?
Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Excelboi(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2012
Why do you want to know NY? Have you even stepped out of ur village before sef.
Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2012
Hey guys grow up, she was only trying to meet people at the rally for the sake of the rally, must you bash on her? thats too kiddie...Inked_nerd, don't let them change your mood, keep your heads up, and even if she is in her village, and then? is it not humans that live there too? sighs.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
cugresources: Hey guys grow up, she was only trying to meet people at the rally for the sake of the rally, must you bash on her? thats too kiddie...Inked_nerd, don't let them change your mood, keep your heads up, and even if she is in her village, and then? is it not humans that live there too? sighs.

Thank you cugresources, I appreciate the support.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Chimezie198(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
Did anyone attend our village New Yam festival?

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by tellwisdom: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
Excelboi: Why do you want to know NY? Have you even stepped out of ur village before sef.

grin grin ediotaa

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Best Romancelanders According To Saintfellow. / Need Just One Naija Babe / Rate My Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.