Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale (30192 Views)

Safe Boobs, Butts And Hips Enlargement Pills And Creams Available / Slim Tea: Reduce Belly And Tummy Fat / Quickest And Best Way To Loss Weight And Tummy Fat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by onyex(f): 5:49am On Mar 25, 2012
For women that have a flat bum and want to have a nice booty or for those that want to smoothing out their lovehandles or big tummy.serious buyers can Call or text 08124122446.
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by iretunde(m): 3:27am On Oct 28, 2012
We thank God for how we started the introduction of this business, and for the fact that we are part of those that first introduced the breast and buttocks enlargement products on the internet while many have gone array looking for what is not lost in their pockets.

So far, so good, we have introduced many of our products to you and many of you people that can trusts and believed in us have bought some of our products such as Bobaraba Super Curve Cream, Bustty Breast Cream, Yodi pills, Stretchmark Removal Cream. And this time we are also using this medium to introduced the new Breast Care capsule for you our delighted and unendowed customers that you can now buy our clinical tested and tried capsule for your breast enlargement. The breast capsule is 100 capsules in a tin and the dosage is 2 in the morning and 2 at night and it will have to be used for 3 months. Special advise those that are always looking for something fast and effective which they can never find, because all we do hear from them is it's not working, please always know that your body is genetically traced and prune to work with your hormone, and many of these hormone enhancement products that you easily finds on the move are made for other ethnical races, take for example, and african woman body structure is different from the body of an english woman body structure and also an indian woman body structure is also different from the chinesse woman body type. So if you are buying anything in africa, it may take at least 3 good and solid months to work and also remember that many do not have fat in their body at all, you know them, yes..... You know them, and they know themselves too. So, what I am I saying is this, many of our products will take at least up to 3 good and solid months for it to work. So, therefore always trust in a products that is (1) Herbal (2) Locally made (3) and which will be more effective and has no any side effect. I could remember earlier this year 2012, a woman from Delta state bought my breast enlargement cream and I never knew she wanted to do clinical test on it and after a couple weeks, she called me back and asked "did you actually made that yourself or what?" and I said, "Yes" and says "this is a wonderful and perfect products for breast enhancement". So, just imagine what I never aware which was done on the product. Some of these products we sell to you have been in used for ages, but because of the fact that they are not known by many and their secret was hidden raises a lot of doubts to so many.

You too can be a part of those that want to try and take a sample look of our products, they are locally home made and 100% pure herbal creams, so you have nothing to fear. Yodi pills is still perfectly working and also the new breast care capsule is now available. For more details about any of our products, please call +2348035324914 and that is if you are calling from outside Nigeria, and if you want to call within Nigeria just call 08035324914. Please if you are calling try to introduce yourself and where you are calling from, not like the some people used to do by saying "you don't know me but I got your number from the net" and they started talking, we don't appreciate this, please when you call always introduce yourself and your location cause it will help us a lot to treat you like a customer.

PRODUCTS IN STOCK

1. Yodi Pills
2. Bobaraba Super Curve Cream
3. Bustty Breast Cream
4. Athroshan Special Care for Women's Breast Capsule

For details call 08035324914 or visit our website www.siaherbal. for more information
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by iretunde(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2012
We all have known the truth asides many lies that we have heard concerning the hormone in our body system and mostly sexual hormone that are connected to gender patterns because they determined them. Sexual hormone goes a long way in the body system of both human and animals. We know when a male voice began to crack, we can all assume that the puberty is taking place in such and also the moment we started to notice a noodle in the chest of small girl then we should also have known that the little girl is preparing for adulthood, many things in such will change like sweat glands, voice pitch, body shape and many more. But when all these does not takes place as they should have, we should all know that something is wrong somewhere in the body system such as LH, LFH, LSH, et.c. But when all these do takes place but they are not well proportionally distributed to their usual part, for example a lady that was build up like a man and also with a male voice, or the breast is underdeveloped as at age of 21-27 or even more than that or a woman that has a very breast but do not have much on the butt side, that means the body is not well proportionally distributed as it should have been. And yet many will still be saying that it is how God has created them to be, but I tell you are what you are.... As in what you determine what you look like or what you really want to look like, body or no body does not concern your spirituality but your soul.

But here we are today looking for series of solutions to our kinds of various body structure problems, like many want to increase the size of their buttocks while others want to increase their breast and some they want to increase both the buttocks and the breast. And here we are today, to telling to keep the body changing. I recieved an sms recently stating that the lady is highly in need of my help to get her breast increase in time because it has cost her her relationship, and that simply means that the boy friend has left her for the sake of her small breast, so also a lady called me to supply her our buttocks enlargement cream to get her buttocks increased, and when I saw the lady myself I felt pitied for her because she has a very big breast but doesn't have a butt at all, I mean all is flat at the back.

Now, the choice is yours to change or modify your body either through butt shot or buttocks enlargement cream or through breast injection (if only you can stand the pain) or breast creams or capsule or pills.

We have enough products for you to enhance or modify your body like Bobaraba Super Curve Cream, Bustty Breast Cream, Athroshan Breast Capsule, Yodi pills for Buttocks enlargement, Botcho Cream and Lolo Cream (Ivorian prodcuts). So the choice is your to choose, we don't choose for people to buy or determine which of the products works faster, you decide which ever one that you want to buy, and we can say is that all of them are working and all the creams are 100% pure herbal with no side effects or adverse contraindications.

To order for your products simply call 08035324914 and also to know more or visit our website www.siaherbal.
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by iretunde(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
We all have known the truth asides many lies that we have heard concerning the hormone in our body system and mostly sexual hormone that are connected to gender patterns because they determined them. Sexual hormone goes a long way in the body system of both human and animals. We know when a male voice began to crack, we can all assume that the puberty is taking place in such and also the moment we started to notice a noodle in the chest of small girl then we should also have known that the little girl is preparing for adulthood, many things in such will change like sweat glands, voice pitch, body shape and many more. But when all these does not takes place as they should have, we should all know that something is wrong somewhere in the body system such as LH, LFH, LSH, et.c. But when all these do takes place but they are not well proportionally distributed to their usual part, for example a lady that was build up like a man and also with a male voice, or the breast is underdeveloped as at age of 21-27 or even more than that or a woman that has a very breast but do not have much on the butt side, that means the body is not well proportionally distributed as it should have been. And yet many will still be saying that it is how God has created them to be, but I tell you are what you are.... As in what you determine what you look like or what you really want to look like, body or no body does not concern your spirituality but your soul.

But here we are today looking for series of solutions to our kinds of various body structure problems, like many want to increase the size of their buttocks while others want to increase their breast and some they want to increase both the buttocks and the breast. And here we are today, to telling to keep the body changing. I recieved an sms recently stating that the lady is highly in need of my help to get her breast increase in time because it has cost her her relationship, and that simply means that the boy friend has left her for the sake of her small breast, so also a lady called me to supply her our buttocks enlargement cream to get her buttocks increased, and when I saw the lady myself I felt pitied for her because she has a very big breast but doesn't have a butt at all, I mean all is flat at the back.

We also endulge in the following only if many of you want it, and as we all know that cleaniness is next to Godliness, we also do under (vagina) shaving for any woman or lady who might be lazy to do that for themslves or maybe you a type that want to do it but your hand can not reach your private part for the shaving either due to been fat or that you have a shorter arms to reach the place. And so also we treat vagina infections such vagina odour, toilet disease and the rest of them. Why are we talking about this is that, many may count it as a stupid talk or a silly saying, but on a more serious note we know that some women are so lazy to the point that they have all the bush around their private parts without been concern about it, many women do hear from their boyfriends or husband that they are not neat enough or rather they will say they are dirty, many have hear this time without number and it has costs alot their relationships without knowing it. Treat your private part well in order to get the adequate respect you are expecting to get. There are more to relationship than what you think. We do all these services at your prefered destinations. So let me say this we are Under Barbers, and we shave you clean.

Now, the choice is yours to change or modify your body either through butt shot or buttocks enlargement cream or through breast injection (if only you can stand the pain) or breast creams or capsule or pills.

We have enough products for you to enhance or modify your body like Bobaraba Super Curve Cream, Bustty Breast Cream, Athroshan Breast Capsule, Yodi pills for Buttocks enlargement, Botcho Cream and Lolo Cream (Ivorian prodcuts). So the choice is your to choose, we don't choose for people to buy or determine which of the products works faster, you decide which ever one that you want to buy, and we can say is that all of them are working and all the creams are 100% pure herbal with no side effects or adverse contraindications.

To order for your products simply call 08035324914 and also to know more or visit our website www.siaherbal.
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by iretunde(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2013
Breast Enlargement and Buttocks Enlargement in Nigeria.

Thank God for another wonderful year 2013. We also send our profound gratitude to those that has make 2012 a wonderful and splendid beauty enhancement year for themselves by patronizing our products such as Bobaraba super curve cream, bustty breast cream, rub it on stretchmark removal cream, Yodi pills, Breast emlargement capsule and many more. We say Thank you for your patronage.

In this 2013, we have alots of things to offer, just like we did in 2012 but with a huge difference this time. We are adding some therapeutical methods to what we are doing and moreso, expect our website to be launched this year and so also we will be opening our first physical office in Sango Ota, Ogun State this year 2013 and also we will be doing some serious stuffs like buttocks injection with steriods, buttocks pumping, hip extension, breast job with liquid implant, vagina shaving, vagina odour treatment, male to female transgender programme, female to male trangender programme et.c. So, you see what we mean! We are making things more easier and easier for those that thinks many things like this can not be done here in Nigeria and we can now prove them wrong. Nigeria is now for real, all things are possible here in Nigeria, stop going abroad for such.

To contact us for breast and buttocks jobs and the rest of our products, please feel free to call 08035324914 or visit our website www.siaherbal. for more information.

Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by Gwenci10(f): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
hi im in Cameroon and was wondering how to get ur product.thanxs
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by iretunde(m): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2013
To order for your buttocks and breast enlargement products visit www.siaherbal.

Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by iretunde(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is to inform you all the ladies out there who are seriously in need of our products Bobaraba Super Curve Cream and Capsule, that you can now deposit directly into our US Bank Account and also if you will like to use Paypal we are now collecting Paypal. To pay us through paypal visit our website www.siaherbal. for all these wonderful informations. Or call +2348035324914
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by tesorifashionho: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Butt foam pads and silicone pads are available for sale at cheap prices.
Original Butt enlargement pants wt foam pads-N3,800
Original butt/hip lace boyshorts wt foam pads-N4,000
Original butt pants wt silicone pad-N4000.
Wist cinchers,tummy bodyshapers and adhesive silicone bras also available.Call 08060189797 0r 08124122446 or Visit www.tesori.com.ng now.
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by fadekemitoyin: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls keep away from yodi cortisone tablets,they are not butt/thighs/hipup pills,,the side effect are swallow stomach,round face and body...if u really want the main butt/thighs/hipup supplements and creams,they are all available with no side effect,but u must be ready to do some exercise to tone them up too for fast action,contact Mr. YEMI (08034292000) for all kinds of supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,butt/thighs /hipup and the rest,add up on watsap( 08034292000)
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by iretunde(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks once again for patronizing our products. We from the SIA HERBAL will always gives you the best and authentic products. We will also not hesitate to informed you about those who have taken this business as a way to defraud people and also as a means of scam that you our customers should beware of them most especially from Port Harcourt, because this so called company have take to their stand to spoiled the good image and name of this great company SIA Herbal and what a name that we have been maintaining for the past five years. Those who have been buying our products since then know fully well that we don't scam or defraud people of their money and what we say we do is what we actually do, and that is business. But talking about those people and company of fake individuals that have been using our products for their own brands too, I'll not say that they are helping us to promote our products the more but yet at the same time trying to spoiled to business in making sure they are looking for all means to get money. Because come to think of it, I believe it's a psychological thing that how is it possible here on earth to leave Nigeria to Ivory Coast to buy Botcho Cream made by Dr. ZOH and yet comes back to Nigeria to be selling at a cheaper price, even if the person buys plenty of it because it is not possible to pay over N60,000 for to and fro transport fare and gets back to Nigeria and still sells each N11,000 for each even if such buys many at the price rate of N5,000 each which is the calculation of the actual price directly from Dr. ZOH himself. So considering the factor of the fact that one buys like 10, Now tell me like how much do you believe that person will resell it over in Nigeria? Now not to talk of that alone but also the Bobaraba Super Curve brands which are Cream, Capsule and Oil mind you we don't sell sirop as they put it but what we produced for our own Bobaraba Super Curve is Oil not Sirop and we do not use the picture of pebblez da model on any of our brands as they have used on their own. And imagine a fake product with the inscription of Original on it. So, I will urge you our customers to beware and be very sensitive to what you're buying and where you're buying from. Truly we may not be running stores because of adulterations of our products but still make sure you call our number +2348035324914 and also you may log on to our website www.siaherbal. and click ORDER for price details and delivery charges. We make sure all products paid for get to their respective customers easily. Our most guarantee is that we majorly manufactured the Bobaraba Super Curve brands with the efforts of candid friends for the Herbal capsule and so also we manufactured the Big Botoss Butt brands which is also the best active products of our own, both are self made tested and trusted. BOBARABA SUPER CURVE and BIG BOTOSS BUTT brands of Buttocks Enlargements products are locally made with 100% natural ingredients which have not side effects and artificial products included. Once again I do thank you for your patronage in the year 2014, we also promised to serve you more better in 2015 and beyond. Thanks and remain blessed. I am Iretunde Adams CEO SIA Herbal. And please do not forget to log in to our website which stills remain www.siaherbal. and click on Order for price details and delivery charges. Thanks.

Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by fadekemitoyin: 9:07am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by fadekemitoyin: 11:12am On May 29, 2015
Butt pills for natural butt enhancement to enlarge your butt. the pills work by increasing lipid, fat & muscle production in the butt causing your butt to be bigger, firmer & more round. Butt pills are scientifically proven to increase buttocks size by as much as 76.3% Get a bigger butt & hips with natural bum enlargement creams and call mr yemi 08034292000

Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by fadekemitoyin: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
for all kinds of supplements, breast
enlargement,breast firmer,buttock/thighs /hipup and the rest,add up on watsap( 08034292000) mr yemi
Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by iretunde(m): 1:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Buttocks and Breast enlargement products have now been a kinds of products in the market that every one now wanted to dig their hands to in order to sustain the living, and while some that are very much sincere in the field are there but many believes that such company are selling fake products since they believe that their products is very expensive.

Mind you and so to say SIA HERBAL have been in this field for now years and still in the market, as you may have known that SIA HERBAL is an online company that delivers directly to your doorstep when you make order from our website www.siaherbal.

There are numerous brands of products available for your enlargements purposes such breast and buttocks, we also sells stretchmark removal products and tummy fat reduction products too and all are working without any side effects.

To know more about SIA HERBAL products please visit our website www.siaherbal. or call us on +234 803 532 4914. We do accept calls from 8:00am to 7:00pm CAT Monday to Saturdays.

Thanks for your understanding.

Iretunde Adams
CEO SIA HERBAL

Re: Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale by fadekemitoyin: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Get your buttocks enlargement pills and cream, breast enlargement pills,cream,breast lift,and penis enlargement pills,vaginal tightening gel with visible results,no side effect,,all natural and directly from USA,call Mr.YEMI on 08034292000.....delivers nation wide/international

(1) (Reply)

Want To Sell Your Used Inverter batteries/UPS Batteries? / Moringa Oleifera, A Antidote To Hiv, Malnulrition, Clean Water And Much More / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.