Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. (13105 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga / How Do I Transfer Fund From Libertyreserv To My Local Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. by webbaba: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2012
I made a transaction via quickteller and the amount was deducted from my account and the top-up request was denied as incomplete.
Can you believe it no how you can contact quickteller in case of any problem or complain.
Kindly help with advise on how to lodge complain and reclaim my money.
Re: Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. by dridowu: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2014
webbaba: I made a transaction via quickteller and the amount was deducted from my account and the top-up request was denied as incomplete.
Can you believe it no how you can contact quickteller in case of any problem or complain.
Kindly help with advise on how to lodge complain and reclaim my money.
hello bro, how did you resolve this issue, am in the situation right now ?
Re: Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. by kkkap: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
dridowu: hello bro, how did you resolve this issue, am in the situation right now ?
its easy to resolve. just call the quickteller customer care line
Re: Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. by dridowu: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
kkkap:
its easy to resolve. just call the quickteller customer care line
do dy work 24/7 ?
Re: Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. by arbitrage: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
From experience, I have discovered, since Nov/Dec 2013 that I started using Quickteller actively, that when its transaction fails or is reported as unsuccessful, the money has never once been with Quickteller. They are just acting as transfer platform and not a wallet for storage in the transaction. So few times when I had this kind of op experience, I will still contact them (consumersupport@interswitchng.com or one view@interswitchng.com) and my originating bank. They also assist to follow up but the failed funds that were deducted have always been with the originating bank. So the bank later rectified and credited my account back.
Re: Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. by buklie84: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
How can I get the quick teller customer service number please

(1) (Reply)

Palm Tree VS Plantain, Banana, Casava, Yam / How Can I Get My Uba Account IBAN Code / Shopping Center Revolution Possible In Nigeria? (Like India?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.