Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? (4841 Views)

Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
Most times my heart bits for the way the economic bee-hive of Naija's commerce
Capital is crippled by this faceless terror
Group. And i keep askin me, if kano will
Ever be the same again!!
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Callotti: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
Who cares?
All about evolution.
Survival of the fittest!
Simple.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
Callotti: Who cares?
All about evolution.
Survival of the fittest!
Simple.

Are u a resident of kano?
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Funkymallam(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:

Bros, dnt mind dat .....

Its a pity what these guys have turned garin kano to.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
Funkymallam:

Bros, dnt mind dat .....

Its a pity what these guys have turned garin kano to.
Am just lookin up to nemesis, to do d catchin up
Wit dis hijackers of peace and attackers of freedom!
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Ufeolorun(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
Most times my heart bits for the way the economic bee-hive of Naija's commerce
Capital is crippled by this faceless terror
Group. And i keep askin me, if kano will
Ever be the same again!!
Well if the people of Kano decide to leave their land to some raging lunatics who think they can arrogantly tell others how to live their lives then goodluck to them and if they are depending on someone from far away beyelsa to help protect their land then another goodluck.
One point: Where's the vigilante,If the government won't protect what you know as home then flipping setup an outfit and arm the them.
You can't just stroll into my land cos you got some bombs and tell me how to live me life,I would rather we burnt the whole place to the ground.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
[left][/left]
Ufeolorun:
Well if the people of Kano decide to leave their land to some raging lunatics who think they can arrogantly tell others how to live their lives then goodluck to them and if they are depending on someone from far away beyelsa to help protect their land then another goodluck.
One point: Where's the vigilante,If the government won't protect what you know as home then flipping setup an outfit and arm the them.
You can't just stroll into my land cos you got some bombs and tell me how to live me life,I would rather we burnt the whole place to the ground.
U know the most diffficult battle to win
Is dat which ur own brother joins hand
togeda wit ur enemies to defeat u.
Dats da situation now!!
Even some kano indegenes are joinin hands
On deck to see dat d situation is not arrested.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Ufeolorun(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2012
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
[left][/left]
U know the most diffficult battle to win
Is dat which ur own brother joins hand
togeda wit ur enemies to defeat u.
Dats da situation now!!
Even some kano indegenes are joinin hands
On deck to see dat d situation is not arrested.
Fish them out bro fish them out,its gonna be tough but I repeat,no bastard on the surface of this earth has got the right to use mass murder to dictate to others.
Kano has got no identity that's why anyone could just come in and blend as long as they are muslims hence its very easy to become a Kano indigene.
Most of the guys you r referring to as brothers are likely not really from kano cos I don't see how a man would join outsider to commit mass-murder on his own society.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by antartica(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2012
Kano is like islamabad,beirut and karachi.Like abode of fire spitting devils.

Ignorance leads to nowhere but doom.Nigeria is a fundamentally ignorant country.A country that is bound to fail,unless true knowledge(africaness) intervenes and very quickly.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by KnowAll(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2012
Kano has always re-invented herself. Don't forget the city went through the Maitastine mayhem in the early 1980's.

1 Like

Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by ofala(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
To start with; who destroyed Kano?
*whistling praises to God for those that came back home alive*
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by nijanigga: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
There is nothing to re-invent this time, we have terrorism with sea of almajiris with no hope in the mist of plenty.
Watch this video,you will see that Nigeria was never suppose to be one nation. If Awolowo had a second chance to declare oduduwa republic, I'm sure he will not hesitate, I'm of the opinion,he think he will be able to lead Nigeria as a whole, to equal Nnamdi azikwe,the same mistake M.K.O made.
Honesty is foreign in Nigeria, corruption and Nigeria are same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBQ6eIrXKc&feature=related
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
I hope it does!
I hope it Implodes!!
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by cowgurl: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2012
C'riusly, r there stil ppl livin in kano? @ topic,Well, twil tak tym 4 tins 2 get bak 2 normalcy but wat won't r those lives dat wer butchered, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by ektbear: 2:53am On Mar 26, 2012
The beginning of a downward spiral..
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by dabigwalls: 3:22am On Mar 26, 2012
Kano, Bauchi, Borno = Good bye to Foreign Direct Investments. Till 2027.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Businesstools(m): 4:31am On Mar 26, 2012
Only time will tell.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by ektbear: 4:55am On Mar 26, 2012
dabigwalls: Kano, Bauchi, Borno = Good bye to Foreign Direct Investments. Till 2027.

Yep.

And no FDI = slow economic growth, slow job creation, higher unemployment, etc.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by doofanc: 6:02am On Mar 26, 2012
dabigwalls: Kano, Bauchi, Borno = Good bye to Foreign Direct Investments. Till 2027.

more tragic particularly for kano which was considered the economic hub of northern nigeria
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Jakumo(m): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2012
Why on earth would anyone who does not reside in Kano, Nigeria's fundamentalist terror staging point, care in the slightest what the phuck goes on there ?

More to the point, what contribution, if any, has Kano made to Nigeria, or even to itself, other than serve as a breeding ground for a bunch of muffuggus wearing Bin Laden beards, whose only job is ululating about being born to rule the indfidels ?

Kano is of no more importance to world events than is Kazakistan, Uzbekistan, or BinLadenistan, so forget about the place, and let it implode, in order that that Dawrin can get his job done already.
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2012
[quote author=ekt_bear]

Yep.

And no FDI = slow economic growth, slow job creation, higher

Rather scarry!!!
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2012
Jakumo: Why on earth would anyone who does not reside in Kano, Nigeria's fundamentalist terror staging point, care in the slightest what the phuck goes on there ?

More to the point, what contribution, if any, has Kano made to Nigeria, or even to itself, other than serve as a breeding ground for a bunch of muffuggus wearing Bin Laden beards, whose only job is ululating about being born to rule the indfidels ?

Kano is of no more importance to world events than is Kazakistan, Uzbekistan, or BinLadenistan, so forget about the place, and let it implode, in order that that Dawrin can get his job done already.
Am forced to think dat
U hav lost ur sense
Partriotism. Yak!!!
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by k10: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2012
has jos ever been the same ??
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by emsquare(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2012
Drawing development backward...
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Funkymallam(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2012
Jakumo: Why on earth would anyone who does not reside in Kano, Nigeria's fundamentalist terror staging point, care in the slightest what the phuck goes on there ?

STFU!
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by ektbear: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2012
Well Jakumo is wrong. There was once a time when Kano was of economic significance, at least within West Africa and Nigeria.

Of course, the world has changed, and some have not learned to adapt to this change..
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Basics007: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2012
Me i'm concerned about Jos. Will Jos ever be the same again?
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Sike(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2012
Never!
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Callotti: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2012
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:

God forbid! I can never live in ANY Sharia territory in this world. . .UNLESS Nigeria splits. . .then I will gladly convert!
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by Jakumo(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2012
ekt_bear: Well Jakumo is wrong. There was once a time when Kano was of economic significance, at least within West Africa and Nigeria.

Of course, the world has changed, and some have not learned to adapt to this change..

Right you are, about Kano's HISTORICAL importance as a peanut market, way back when wealth was measured in camel numbers, but TODAY, when young women in FREE societies dress to show off their camel-toe, what has Kano got to offer anyone, besides the export of rabid religious terrrorism ?
Re: Will Kano Ever Be The Same Again? by sirp2007: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2012
Kano can never be d same again same with all north-eastern states.Anywhere around d world where terrorism reign supreme they always fizzle out of economic relevance.
Which foreign or local coy will want to branch off 2 kano?those that are force to leave now will find it hard to come.Some individuals that are aggrieved now will seek revenge later.many families are losing their bread winners daily.All these will further impoverish d pple,which will lead to more almajiris,and more almajiris means more willing tools for d sponsor of this terror act.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election: My Conditions To Campaign For GEJ — Gov Sule Lamido / Clash Between Ijaw And Security Operatives Around Ikorodu. / IPOB Should Join Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.