Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Whats Ur First Flight Experience Like?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Whats Ur First Flight Experience Like?? (1121 Views)

Study In Belgium- Whats Ur Experience? / Your First Flight Tell Us Your Experience / Your First Flight; Tell Us Your Experiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Ur First Flight Experience Like?? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
Woof!!! Just had mine, omo dat tin no funny o!!
My spirit almost want comot for my body. Lols!!
Re: Whats Ur First Flight Experience Like?? by chelseabmw(m): 3:29am On Mar 27, 2012
lol
Re: Whats Ur First Flight Experience Like?? by BrandonCarter: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
me and my brother (11-15) (ALONE)at the time and we were sitting behind a man with diabetes and he had low blood sugar and the flight attendant said me might have to make an emergency landing. Thank god we ended up not having to thanks to a guy who said he was a doctor. Is it just me or does there seem to be 1 doctor on like every plane? And now im 12 and my brothers 16 and were going thursday. lets hope it wont happen again!

Safaris in Kenya
safaris in Zambia
Madagascar holidays
Re: Whats Ur First Flight Experience Like?? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2012
BrandonCarter: me and my brother (11-15) (ALONE)at the time and we were sitting behind a man with diabetes and he had low blood sugar and the flight attendant said me might have to make an emergency landing. Thank god we ended up not having to thanks to a guy who said he was a doctor. Is it just me or does there seem to be 1 doctor on like every plane? And now im 12 and my brothers 16 and were going thursday. let's
hope it wont happen again!

Wow!! Quite a remarkable one thought!!
Re: Whats Ur First Flight Experience Like?? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2012
BrandonCarter: me and my brother (11-15) (ALONE)at the time and we were sitting behind a man with diabetes and he had low blood sugar and the flight attendant said me might have to make an emergency landing. Thank god we ended up not having to thanks to a guy who said he was a doctor. Is it just me or does there seem to be 1 doctor on like every plane? And now im 12 and my brothers 16 and were going thursday. let's
hope it wont happen again!

Wow!! Quite a remarkable one though!!

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Apologises To Nigerian Passengers / The Most Frightening Bridge In The World / Looking For Ideal On Armenia Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.