Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain (27715 Views)

How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by mazaje(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
At least six people have died in Britain after being told they had been healed of HIV and could stop taking their medication, Sky News has discovered.

There is evidence evangelical churches in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow are claiming to cure HIV through God.
Sky sent three undercover reporters to the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), which is based in Southwark, south London.
All of them told the pastors they were HIV positive - all were told they could be healed.
Once a month, the church has a prayer line, where people from across Europe come to be cured of all kinds of illness.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16117269

I wonder how many people have been killed by these fake healers in Nigeria. . .
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by mkmyers45(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
Stupid people couldn't go for confirmatory CD4 Count Test.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by hamsky: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
I don't know why people can't get it into their thick skulls that pastors claiming to be prophets are all fake and fraudulent.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Afam4eva(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Stupid people couldn't go for confirmatory CD4 Count Test.

They were working by faith.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by nbltech(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
They think they can deceive whites as they had been doing in Naija. No way!

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by mkmyers45(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2012
afam4eva:

Faith to the grave?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by beeke(m): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2012
And you guys believe just about everything becos Sky news said so abi, is a pity but this generation seems lost and irredeemable. God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by beeke(m): 1:57am On Mar 26, 2012
Talk about mind policing, is funny how this people managed to program you guys and can remote control at wish from their coven in W.DC

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Igonih(m): 2:51am On Mar 26, 2012
And their worshipers will worship them more than they worship God himself. Poor desperate people must have. Been told that any time they try to go see if they are truly healed its a sign of doubting God and the sickness will return but faith and sidon look attitude will kEep their healing. May God expose all those wolves that take cover under his touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm law.cos that is what most nigerians remember and keep outa the whole bible they commit all kind of sin without fearing God but they respect rogues who parade the streets as men of God. When will we see those people as what they are and condemn them and follow the teachings of those who are truly called?

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by deandavid(m): 4:17am On Mar 26, 2012
afam4eva:

Faith without work is death, after the prayers, they should have gone for confirmation.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by udbyron1(m): 4:17am On Mar 26, 2012
what
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by deandavid(m): 4:20am On Mar 26, 2012
nbl tech: They think they can deceive whites as they had been doing in Naija. No way!
How are they deceiving white? If at all you call it deceive, then they have succeedd, for them to have died. You no dey think before u talk?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2012
Choi! Sinner agog again!

This Tuberculosis Joshua again!!

I nor fit shout o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by pdpiperpippen: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2012
Only fools doubt miracles. I cure hiv too, jesus said u will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by achi4u(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2012
what are they (whites)going to do now about the church?
prosecute the churcuh?
abandone the church?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by wakes: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2012
God heals, not man/church! Don't look at man as a healer at any time. Look unto God. He may use even you to heal anybody if you avail yourself... It is all about God and not about man. Do you believe His word?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by wakes: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2012
pDude: Choi! Sinner agog again!

This Tuberculosis Joshua again!!

I nor fit shout o
Pls be careful, do not speak against a "man of God". Just hold it. so that you don't sin against God!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by kamwas(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2012
You no fit lie now.
pd piper pippen: Only fools doubt miracles. I cure hiv too, jesus said u will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by kaiwei: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2012
cos that is what most nigerians remember and keep outa the whole bible they commit all kind of sin without fearing God but they respect rogues who parade the streets as men of God. [img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by andyanders: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2012
@pDude

Having seen and read your comment, I ask God for His mercy on you. The last person you can use vulgar words on is T.B Joshua.

Because of ignorance, you perish. Ask for forgiveness, less you will be condemned. T.B Joshua is not a man you come out on pages of newspapers or medium like this to call names.

The poster and moderator keep airing this topic that has been discussed on this forum on several occasions. I wonder what you plan to gain. You people should watch your actions and stop condemning this man of God..

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2012
ma people are perishing because they lack wisdom.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2012
pd piper pippen: Only fools doubt miracles. I cure hiv too, jesus said u will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.
You must be deluded! angry
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by emsquare(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2012
Na wa ooo!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by mkmyers45(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2012
You are a complete joke and a fraudstar
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by btlasisi(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2012
I honestly don't blame these self acclaimed men of God and their deceptive faith healing method but blame those that can not see beyond their noses.

I lost a dear brother just this January after he was told he has been healed of diebetes and he discarded off his drugs but died precisely on January second of hyperglycoemia and organ failure.

I don't know why some of educated Nigerians can not live beyond my pastor says syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Tobiustobius: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2012
TB = tuberculosis. Sorry.

And anyone who believes that they've been cured of any disease without adequate confirmation is a fool.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by sunky644(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2012
@pDude, pls in your own interest and for God's sake don't use such names for any Man of God no matter how fake you may know him to be. His attitude to Giving and Humanitarian service is enough a reason for me to call him a true man of God. As for the stupid ones that lost their lives in the name of miracle, why do they ve to stop using their ARV in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by atuboweke(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2012
Time is really catching up with all theses fake yoruba pastors. First it was Oshimolowo now TB Joshua....hmm!!! who next?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by rabzy: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2012
All these stories of healing healing don tire person. HIV AIDS cure, Removed Womb Replaced, Blind Eye Seeing, all these can be staged. Let them pick someone whose leg was cut or whose arm has been amputated, and lets see it grow back with our korokoro eyez.

Then may be we can start believing say den get power.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2012
btlasisi: I honestly don't blame these self acclaimed men of God and their deceptive faith healing method but blame those that can not see beyond their noses.

I lost a dear brother just this January after he was told he has been healed of diebetes and he discarded off his drugs but died precisely on January second of hyperglycoemia and organ failure.

I don't know why some of educated Nigerians can not live beyond my pastor says syndrome.
God bles you. a few years ago i also lost an Aunt. Oyedepo personally laid hands on her and declared her healed. she stopped taking her meds and she passed on too. May God open the eyes of the gullible sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by jjeeff(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2012
Babzilla:
God bles you. a few years ago i also lost an Aunt. Oyedepo personally laid hands on her and declared her healed. she stopped taking her meds and she passed on too. May God open the eyes of the gullible sheep.
it depends on wt d pastor heald her of...
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2012
Yea mean of little faith grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / Catholic Archdiocese Donates Relief Materials To Lagos Government / Ogoja Catholic Diocese Welcomes Their New Bishop (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.