Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Properties For Sale In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties For Sale In Ibadan (1303 Views)

Lists Of Properties For Sale At Various Parts In Lagos / Properties For Sales In Ilorin Kwara State / Properties For Sale at Ajao Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Apapa & Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties For Sale In Ibadan by kasseyjoe(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2012
1, An uncompleted twin bungalow.3 bedroom flat,roofing stage,2 toilets,2 bathrooms at Elebu Around D rovans pure water in ibadan for #5million

2,A plot of land fenced with C of o behind hotel de bays water at felele area of ibadan for #6million

3,A plot of land at Oluyole in ibadan ..#5milllion

4,2 plots of land at oluoyole estate for #12million

5,1,400sqm of land with old bungalow and boys Quarters at iyaganku in ibadan for #26million

6,3027sqm of land at iyaganku in ibadan for #50million

For inquiry call Ayinde Ayoola on 08077164840 or 08035031250
Re: Properties For Sale In Ibadan by aideewhite: 2:29pm On May 10, 2012
@Kasseyjoe:

I need a good plot of land in Ibadan preferrable in an estate. I have heard of Oluyole extension, New Bodija, Iyaganku etc.

Kindly advise me of the range of prices in these estates and assist to rank them in order.

Kindly send me your mail address.

Regards
Re: Properties For Sale In Ibadan by kasseyjoe(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2012
Hello....
I have one at oluoyole extension now as u said...and I have direct brief on it ..the land is almost 2plots..remain just 5meter to make it 2plots.....2.5million asking price....u can come around and give a look
Re: Properties For Sale In Ibadan by aideewhite: 2:22pm On May 11, 2012
Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate this.

I will have to plan on a time to come and see it with you. What is the title on the land?

Also, do you have anything at Iyaganku or New Bodija? Please let me have the estimate and title so I can have some other options to check.

Still awaiting your email.

Thanks & Regards
Re: Properties For Sale In Ibadan by kasseyjoe(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2012
hi.can u send ur number and ur info so I would like to call u and explain more better..tks
Re: Properties For Sale In Ibadan by aideewhite: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2012
Can i call you today? I plan to be in Ibadan tomorrow and it would be nice to see some of those places.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Build 4bedroom Duplex + 2no Of 3bedroom Flat For Sale Ojota See Pic / Automatic Gate Opener With Remote And 2 Years Warranty / Houses For Rent In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.