Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams (71337 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Nitda Scholarship Aptitude Test 2014 / Any Nitda Scholarship 2014/2015 News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Admissnandjobs(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2015
ADMISSION has been a big problem
in the Nigerian educational sector
for a long time now and this is
because of the over-reliance of
aspiring students on JAMB as the sole
means for gaining admission. But
what happens when JAMB fails? You
have to take another JAMB again?
And again? JAMB is not the only way
to gain admission as long it is
admission you really need. With
IJMBE which is a D.E program at
WINNERS ACADEMY, we assist you to
gain admission to certain
universities in Nigeria (Not all
universities are within our
possibility). So if you failed JAMB or
you have problems with your jamb
result or your JAMB mark is not up to
the required cut-off for your course
of choice, you do not need to worry
because you can still very much gain
admission. Contact me on
08162682361 through WhatsApp for
more details to get started and
register for IJMBE immediately as the
registration closes very soon.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by mursuw775: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2015
How to register? Theres no register button, only login.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by mursuw775: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Ateeku06:

The application is now online, you can apply via scholarship.nitda.gov.ng, closing date is 1 June, 2015. wishing all of us good-luck.

How to register? Theres no register button, only login.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Stoja: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2015
NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016 Application has started

The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), with its mandate of transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need to bridge the digital divide, has since 2010 established a Scholarship Scheme for Masters (MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) Degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) obtainable in Nigeria or Foreign / Overseas Universities.

Criteria:
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is equally distributed between the six geo-political zones for PhD and the 36 States and FCT for MSc.

Duration:
The Masters programme will run for one year while the Doctorate programme is expected to run for three years.

Eligibility:
PhD: University Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
MSc: All citizens of Nigeria with First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, (BSc) in Information Technology related field.

The registration period is six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.

To apply visit http://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/

A comprehensive Aptitude Test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found eligible will be invited.

You can prepare for the test by laying your hands on the Past Questions and test materials

http://getlistednigeria.com/nitda-scholarship-scheme-20152016-application-has-started
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by fatimuazu: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
please how can one login after they ve not registered
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by fatimuazu: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
ateeku how do we get to apply, they are only asking for login, please anybody help
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by iyb(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
goto scholarship.nitda.com then click on Apply Here Button follow the form from beginning to end there are thirteen steps
fatimuazu:
ateeku how do we get to apply, they are only asking for login, please anybody help
fatimuazu:
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by fatimuazu: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
iyb pks do you suggest i use a computer to do it, mayb the fault is with my phone not opening rightly. nothung happens when i click on the apply here
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by iyb(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
use a computer it will save you from a lot of stress the page uses a lot of javascript and ajax besides you have to upload bsc certificate,nysc certificate and lga certificate so you definitely need a computer
fatimuazu:
iyb pks do you suggest i use a computer to do it, mayb the fault is with my phone not opening rightly. nothung happens when i click on the apply here
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Emasel(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
iyb:
use a computer it will save you from a lot of stress the page uses a lot of javascript and ajax besides you have to upload bsc certificate,nysc certificate and lga certificate so you definitely need a computer

iyb, how fast did you get your pin when you clicked on get pin and was it sent to ur mail?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by iyb(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
as soon as you register it will generate the pin for you copy it and keep it safe up till now they have not sent the pin to either my mail box or phone so i will suggest doing it the manual way.
Emasel:

iyb, how fast did you get your pin when you clicked on get pin and was it sent to ur mail?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Ajaoogbo: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please house,I have not been able to enter my O'level results. The result page is always blank each time I click "NEXT" and goes back to reconfirm through "BACK". I have re-entered it severally and it still remains blank. Please advise!
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Mogwai: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thanks alot for this timely information. Please I will be grateful if anyone can send to my emailsadmartinsogwai@gmail.com) any authentic past Q&A that one can use to prepare. God bless you all.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by walisuleiman: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hello guys, pls whats the secret behind uploading document on the nitda scolarship portal? I have resized n compressed my certs to no avail. Or does it only accept PDF upload or wahat? pls kindly assit
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Emasel(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
walisuleiman:
Hello guys, pls whats the secret behind uploading document on the nitda scolarship portal? I have resized n compressed my certs to no avail. Or does it only accept PDF upload or wahat? pls kindly assit

The portal accepts only PDF docs and you should upload all at once. Click on, Upload all at the top, a new web page will open where you can upload all your docs.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by fatimuazu: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
please to what sizes are u to make d files. is there a maximum kb u shud not exceed because i av not started applying yet as i am waiting to get everything ready and in order.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Ateeku06: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2015
fatimuazu:
please to what sizes are u to make d files. is there a maximum kb u shud not exceed because i av not started applying yet as i am waiting to get everything ready and in order.
. I think its maximum of 1MB per file-document. that is 3MB in all, but each file must not exceed 1MB
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by gwinzy(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2015
Please how do I continue my application? cos I was thrown out while applying due to power interruption and since then have not been able to continue cos when I open the page I only see where they ask for user name and password and I have only just a pin from them. Kindly assist.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Emasel(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2015
gwinzy:
Please how do I continue my application? cos I was thrown out while applying due to power interruption and since then have not been able to continue cos when I open the page I only see where they ask for user name and password and I have only just a pin from them. Kindly assist.

Click on the "Apply Now" field on the menu bar,a new window will open where you'll see

Update Application Record or
Fresh Application.

Click on Update Application Record, you'll be required to input your NITDA pin. You can continue your application from there.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by smakrev2001: 9:19pm On May 22, 2015
whizkidy:
lets wait till the end of the day. But i"ll advise we bring all relevant documents

Please whizkidy (and indeed all former NITDA scholarship applicants), were there any questions you answered that you had earlier encountered in previous editions of GMAT (say 3 years)? In short, is it true they repeated GMAT questions word-for-word?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by TerpeOjorobaby: 5:33pm On May 30, 2015
Please help out I applied for 2015-2016 scholarship.I avnt heard anytin about the exams yet?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Profeme: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Do anybody have an idea of the exams format for the aptitude exam?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by fatimuazu: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Profeme:
Do anybody have an idea of the exams format for the aptitude exam?
it is objectives and computer based, 100 question in 1 hour, there are IT. question, quantitative, current affairs and verbal as i heard.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by stalwart123(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just heard that NITDA has been sending invitation mail for short-listed candidates
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by SQLmastar(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
stalwart123:
Just heard that NITDA has been sending invitation mail for short-listed candidates
yea.
Current affairs, IT, verbal, quanti, nitda affairs.
On next week onward
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by mcfwesh(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
SQLmastar:
yea.
Current affairs, IT, verbal, quanti, nitda affairs.
On next week onward
Bro, do you have any past materials on NITDA exams?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by SQLmastar(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
mcfwesh:

Bro, do you have any past materials on NITDA exams?
no
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by ausmond(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pls anyone in the house with d past nitda questions should pls Share a copy. Thanks
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by luckyjacob: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
pls i need the past question send it to jjluckendo@yahoo.com(07032510594)
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by akwiwu1: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please any past questions...akwiwu1@gmail.com
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by joeer(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Any past questions please send to franccareer@gmail.com
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by kulgee001(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Stop looking for NITDA past questions. You will hardly find any. If you do, it may not even help.

It may boil down to speed and accuracy at the end of the day. Practice a lot of verbal, quantitative and IT questions wherever you may find them. Know current affairs and read up anything you can find about NITDA.

All the best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) / Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.