Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

Movie Script. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Script. (1427 Views)

A Director Stole My Movie Script / What Does A Movie Script Look Like? / Needs A Movie Script Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Script. by ptexz: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
Please naija I need someone to help me with a good movie script. Send it to me via email and we shall also talk on other term. Send asap! am very much serious about this and i look forward to networking with the creative mind..
Re: Movie Script. by Matrin(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2012
ptexz: Please naija I need someone to help me with a good movie script. Send it to me via email ctvpauls@yahoo.com and we shall also talk on other term. Send asap! am very much serious about this and i look forward to networking with the creative mind..
I have a movie script for sale, it's titled THE SHORE and it's all about the 2011 election violence which took place in northern nigeria last year re u interested?
Re: Movie Script. by ptexz: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
Matrin thats not wat am looking for, am looking for something that is fun,wild,crazy and funny. Thanks anyway!!
Re: Movie Script. by Matrin(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2012
ptexz: Matrin thats not wat am looking for, am looking for something that is fun,wild,crazy and funny. Thanks anyway!!
Well, i'm wrkin on sumtin new n it's a comedy script titled Jonah the Journalist, just tot mayb u culd b interested.
Re: Movie Script. by sholay2011(m): 6:16am On May 06, 2012
Ptexz...i av a dramatic comedy script dt av written entitld: 'war against (in)discipline'..,if u re interestd, holla me on 08060520167
Re: Movie Script. by tubolancer(m): 5:39am On May 07, 2012
i have a crime and mystery novel it was published in America, i want to turn it into a film.
Re: Movie Script. by sugarberri(f): 8:18am On May 17, 2012
Include ur email. I hav a script u would love
Re: Movie Script. by ptexz: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
thank u all for ur reply but i've gotten wat i wanted am no more receiving emails. once again thank u all.
Re: Movie Script. by Harmonyemerald(f): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2012
Well u have ever want any oda script, get back to me on nancyikedife@yahoo.com, becos i have tons of scripts that i have no idea what to do with them, thanks
Re: Movie Script. by osobanson: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
tubolancer: i have a crime and mystery novel it was published in America, i want to turn it into a film.
Can U email me so dat I kan ask U some certain questn 2 knw if I can patner wit U. My email is gconceptc@gmail.com
Re: Movie Script. by jerrysonjoseph(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2012
Hello there,
Ah I would love to start this mail by a brief introduction of myself. I am Jerryson Joseph by name and I am a 25years old guy with Benin City as place of origin. I just concluded my movie and believe me,it has no rivals and I think I know what you guys are all about but just wanna give it a try and see if help is gonna come from here or you link me up. I have been searching for sponsorship for my movie but its been hard for me. One major thing I love about myself and my movie is that we are both observant,yea. I spend time just sitting and observing where am @ and my movie does so too by making you go no where when it starts. Today its coz of awareness and general pursuit of wisdom,knowledge which brings about individual civilization that's why the spread of H.I.V and AIDS has been reduced. Its coz parents right from childhood teach they kids one way or another about sex education and the outcome of unwanted pregnancy,that's why they children comes in partnership with dreams,goals,aspiration and hard work to find a way to getting to the peak of that topless roof of success even when they are successful. I think there's something most people haven't thought of or when ever it rings a bell people neglect,and that's the issue of CULTISM in our universities and polytechnics and streets that we live in. Yea it rings bell and you might neglect it coz I don't think you have lost someone you love puff into beyond within a blink of an eye (had couple of dead friends so its gonna work out). My movie isn't gonna put light or awareness in their activities and make it look exposed,but its one that's gonna be loved by them and also enlighten others (teenagers and some adults) on the danger and short life guaranteed contract they sign once they get involved. My story line is way hyper than Nigerian normal movies coz it drags wisdom from all corners of life. Its a movie that will never be forgotten and will always stay fresh if given the right and appropriate attention on set. Its something I wrote with my heart and soul in it and I have giving it my blood to live. With the inspiration by God Almighty in me when I wrote it,it has breath already but needs to learn form people like you so it stays alive and safe. All I need is sponsorship and anytime,anyday,anywhere I will come present it on anyone's desk and if not convincing I will go back to my normal self and have fun with my dreams and aspirations in another room. Nah I just feel you wouldn't understand.............................................
On BBM:320C0097.
On calls:08071068459.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe, Nonso Diobi Named As Hosts For Best Of Nollywood Awards 2012! / Name One Show You Wish You Could Erase From Your Memory(brain) And Watch Again. / BATMAN vs SUPERMAN Trailer coming very soon !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.