Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent (948 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent by gbokukueba(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hi landers,
I have been invited for a chat at Oceanic Bank Head office on friday please what should i expect from them. cry Help a brother that has waited for 1 year after passing the test.
Re: Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent by Olusleeky(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2007
study ur project topic, no lots about ur course of study, wat r ur strents, wat depatment do u want to wok n y?
Re: Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent by eddy2009(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2007
bros,
pls, when did write ur test and venue? most of us hv been expecting the chat for long nw to no avail. pls reply.
Re: Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent by ebitim(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2007
hi, make sure you know there vision and mission statement, also the acronym TEAMS .i.e what it stands for, you get this on there website. also for your dress code a black suit and a white or blue shirt with a blue tie. its there colour. and be prepared for questions like tell us about ur self, where do you want to be in the next five years and why you want to work with oceanic.
That apart i would like to know where you wrote the text for i ve also been waiting for a year now. good luck
Re: Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent by gbokukueba(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2007
Thank you so much for all your responses.
I wrote the test last year October in Ibadan
I had forgoten about it completely only for God to tell there is still hope.
God bless you all

NB for the guy that said i should study my project topic i left school 2004 and i have been working since then even through my NYSC year. By january 2008 i would have been working for 3 years. Will they ask me things i did in school? lipsrsealed
Re: Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2007
i just did that last wk. expect things like
1.if u include ur project topic in ur cv u'll be asked questions on dt
2.how is ur course related to banking
3.d dept u want to work and why
4. how much has oceanic's capital base
5.what was dir share price when dy made a public offer and how much was raised
i wish u all d best. i've bn called 4 medicals and i believe u will make it too.
shalom
Re: Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent by gbokukueba(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2007
I want to thank you all for your advice. God bless you. I was battered right left and center infact it was God, i eventually did the medics that same friday all to the Glory of God. Am still in a state of shock, after one year!!! God's delay is not denial, I will give a full testimony next week about the story of my life.
God bless you all.
Re: Oceanic Bank Chat What To Expect: Urgent by elvismike(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2007
Hi Gb,

I'm so happy 4 u.

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Accessbank? / Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email / 2010 Us Visa Lottery Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.