Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It (2862 Views)

Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria? / The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39[b] See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.[/b]
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by LogicMind: 12:21am On Mar 27, 2012
does that apply to ants 'cos i see lots of dead ants and am wondering who/what killed them?
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by kelz88(f): 2:08am On Mar 27, 2012
Lmao!! The Bible is a joke.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by mkmyers45(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2012
Rabbi Buzuzu-gee e don do grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2012
Hitler, Stalin and pol pothead say-see we are absolved, a confession by the perpertrator.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
Logic Mind: does that apply to ants 'cos i see lots of dead ants and am wondering who/what killed them?
this here is serious bidness patna angry

grin ermm ants have no spirit so ermm, i would think not. but dont quote me.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
kelz88: Lmao!! The Bible is a joke.
Kelzzzzzzzzz wetin you chop remain grin and why is the bible a joke ? angry
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by mkmyers45(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2012
so the lord giveth and the lord taketh?
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2012
mkmyers45: Rabbi Buzuzu-gee e don do grin grin grin grin grin
Field Marshall mkmyers45 wetin dey happen Sir grin i troway salute. i gotta keep preaching this word. if i dont i will be chastised by Yahawah ba ha sham ha mashayach Yahawashi undecided
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
ea7: Hitler, Stalin and pol pothead say-see we are absolved, a confession by the perpertrator.
Nobody getting absolved. See this is how this works. You have the freewill to either be good or bad. if you choose to be bad. God sees your intentions. so what he does is he uses your evil energy and then puts it in contact with someone who deserves chastisement, and then lets you use your evil energy on that person. this way even though he got the person he wanted to get, you are not absolved because you did the evil out of freewill. all he did was guided you to whomever deserves the evil you were about to unleash.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil (he uses the evil of the wicked to punish those who deserve it )

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD (he will direct the steps of the evil to where he will let them unleash their evil energy)

genesis 9 vs 6 "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. (so you are not absolved of your crime of spilling mans blood. lord only directed your steps so you dont commit your evil on one of his chosen. he directs it to a deserving person )
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Aksum: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2012
God doesn't exist, so OP's question is meaningless (no offence intended).
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
mkmyers45: so the lord giveth and the lord taketh?
exactly. the lord will no let mortal take what he giveth. when he is ready to take what he giveth then he willeth or mayest use a mortal cheesy
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
buzugee: Nobody getting absolved. See this is how this works. You have the freewill to either be good or bad. if you choose to be bad. God sees your intentions. so what he does is he uses your evil energy and then puts it in contact with someone who deserves chastisement, and then lets you use your evil energy on that person. this way even though he got the person he wanted to get, you are not absolved because you did the evil out of freewill. all he did was guide you to whomever deserves the evil you were about to unleash.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil (he uses the evil of the wicked to punish those who deserve it )

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD (he will direct the steps of the evil to where he will let them unleash their evil energy)

genesis 9 vs 6 "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. (so you are not absolved of your crime of spilling mans blood. lord only directed your steps so you dont commit your evil on one of his chosen. he directs it to a deserving person )
So...god hires hitmen. Kratos has truly found a rival in brutality.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
ea7: So...god hires hitmen. Kratos has truly found a rival in brutality.
if he hired a hitman he would have to pay the hitman right ? well so technically he does not hire a hitman because the hitman for doing what he did will also get hit. its like a domino effect. thats how evil people get spanked on earth. very ingenious plan if you ask me. let the evil wipe themselves out
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
buzugee: if he hired a hitman he would have to pay the hitman right ? well so technically he does not hire a hitman because the hitman for doing what he did will also get hit. its like a domino effect. thats how evil people get spanked on earth. very ingenious plan if you ask me. let the evil wipe themselves out
Gasp!!! He hires people and does not pay!!! That's a fraud right there!!!
On a serious note, why doesn't he just mind wipe the evil into doing good or channeling their anger and rage into positive things.
He has no qualms steering them to do evil things instead of stopping them. Also, the jews killed in the holoucast all raise a collective middle finger to you for suggesting they were all bad. Srsly.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2012
ea7:
Gasp!!! He hires people and does not pay!!! That's a fraud right there!!!
On a serious note, why doesn't he just mind wipe the evil into doing good or channeling their anger and rage into positive things.
He has no qualms steering them to do evil things instead of stopping them. Also, the jews killed in the holoucast all raise a collective middle finger to you for suggesting they were all bad. Srsly.
ok first off, your suggestion of mind wiping, will eradicate freewill and turn humans to robots. the lord is not a DICTATOR. he wants you to be free to make your own decisions be they good or bad.

secondly, he does not steer them to do evil things. they concieved of the evil themself.(do you have a problem with comprehension ? )

lastly, those so called jews are not jews. they are khazars. they can be read about here (revelation 2 vs 9 ) (revelation 3 vs 9 ). they are involved in the greatest case of identity theft on earth (1 maccabees 3 vs 48 ). they are khazar edomites who converted to judaism in 740 AD. tHe lord is probably putting hell on them for their deceit.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
buzugee: ok first off, your suggestion of mind wiping, will eradicate freewill and turn humans to robots. the lord is not a DICTATOR. he wants you to be free to make your own decisions be they good or bad.

secondly, he does not steer them to do evil things. they concieved of the evil themself.(do you have a problem with comprehension ? )

lastly, those so called jews are not jews. they are khazars. they can be read about here (revelation 2 vs 9 ) (revelation 3 vs 9 ). they are involved in the greatest case of identity theft on earth (1 maccabees 3 vs 48 ). they are khazar edomites who converted to judaism in 740 AD. tHe lord is probably putting hell on them for their deceit.
um, even if what you say is true, they are still jews by identity, the guilt does not belong to them but to the theives who are kinda too dead to care. 2 An armed robber holding a gun to your head and saying your money or your life, is not respecting your free will. God pointing hell at someone and saying your [del]slavery[/del] love or your life is not free will, in some cases the person doesn't even know the gun is pointed, so you were warned does not apply. If in heaven, there is no sin and there is free will...then, something fishy's goin on.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
ea7: um, even if what you say is true, they are still jews by identity, the guilt does not belong to them but to the theives who are kinda too dead to care. 2 An armed robber holding a gun to your head and saying your money or your life, is not respecting your free will. God pointing hell at someone and saying your [del]slavery[/del] love or your life is not free will, in some cases the person doesn't even know the gun is pointed, so you were warned does not apply. If in heaven, there is no sin and there is free will...then, something fishy's goin on.
they are not jews by identity. they are khazars. they all know it but the benefit of holding onto the lie is immense. first off they get billions of dollars from america annually.

you know people need to get over this HEAVEN and HELL conspiracy. there is no heaven in the skies, there is no magical thing that happens in heaven. heaven simply means rulership of the earth. THATS ALL IT MEANS. the lord exalts a race of people to be in control of the world. that race of people are in heaven and if they rule accordingly ? then everyone else will be in heaven with them ( proverbs 29 vs 2). but if the exalted race of people rule unrighteously, then every other race of people will be in mourning (hell) while that race that is in rulership is in heaven. (like for example after romans 11 vs 11, the edomites also known as caucasians have been exalted to rule the earth but they are not ruling righteously and because of that, white people are in heaven while everyone else is in hell ). that is all heaven and hell is. rulership and subjugation. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. however the new thing that will happen now is thet christ will return and will with 144,000 righteous black men, rule the world righteously forever and ever. this way everyone on earth will be happy because the righteous are ruling. so in 'heaven' when christ is on earth, its still the same thing that is happening today that will be happening. only difference is their will be righteousness and happiness and plenty on earth so no need for crime or evil. and if you do evil everyone will be judged righteously not according to race as the white man does. like iin the white mans courts a black man will do 3 times more for the same crime than a white man etc etc. so we are in caucasian heaven now while the rest of us are in hell. i have biblical verses for all i have written, let me know if you want it
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2012
Every one can pull bible verses out of their butt to support their conclusions. Your interpretation is a bit skewed and again-racist.
This 50 yr old agent is sending a hit squad to stop you from uncovering the truth.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
ea7: Every one can pull bible verses out of their butt to support their conclusions. Your interpretation is a bit skewed and again-racist.
This 50 yr old agent is sending a hit squad to stop you from uncovering the truth.
do what you gotta do. either you are a white man or a gay black man with a white boyfriend. you toe grabbing vato. i know for a fact you are not black. i have never met a black person who was so concerned about a race of people who hate black people. and if you are truly a black person, you must be some kind of ret-ard
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2012
buzugee: do what you gotta do. either you are a white man or a gay black man with a white boyfriend. you toe grabbing vato. i know for a fact you are not black. i have never met a black person who was so concerned about a race of people who hate black people. and if you are truly a black person, you must be some kind of ret-ard

The only Ret@rd on this thread is you. Only a special type of m0ron like yourself would take a foreign myth, interpret it as historical fact and then say the authors are impostors and the myth is really about your ancestors. You are the ret@rd.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2012
white people hating black people is biblical.

AMOS 1 VS 11 This is what the LORD says: "The people of Edom have sinned again and again, and I will not let them go unpunished! They chased down their relatives, the Israelites, with swords, showing them no mercy. In their rage, they slashed them continually and were unrelenting in their anger.

EZEKIEL 35 VS 5 Your eternal hatred for the people of Israel led you to butcher them when they were helpless, when I had already punished them for all their sins.

EZEKIEL 36 VS 5 this is what the Sovereign LORD says: In my burning zeal I have spoken against the rest of the nations, and against all Edom, for with glee and with malice in their hearts they made my land their own possession so that they might plunder its pastureland. ( Kicking black folk out of israel into africa after massacaring them )

JOEL 3 VS 19 Edom will become a wilderness, because they attacked the people of Judah and killed innocent people in their land
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2012
Martian:

The only Ret@rd on this thread is you. Only a special type of m0ron like yourself would take a foreign myth, interpret it as historical fact and then say the authors are impostors and the myth is really about your ancestors. You are the f#cking ret@rd.
if its not historical explain slavery, colonialism, unfair trade, lynchings, belgium massacre in congo, british massacre in kenya, german massacre in namibia, british massacre in south africa, british massacre in nigeria, british massacre in ghana, french massacre in haiti, massacre and exploitation of the israelites in the americas, jim crow laws, black code laws, being labelled three fifths of a man, coming up with bywords like coons, jungle bunny, ape, nigg-er, porch monkey, etc etc native indian massacre in america, DOES THAT SOUND LIKE LOVE TO YOU OR PERPETUAL HATRED AND PREDATORY BEHAVIOR ON THE ISRAELITES ? YOU FU-CKING RET-ARD angry
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2012
buzugee: do what you gotta do. either you are a white man or a gay black man with a white boyfriend. you toe grabbing vato. i know for a fact you are not black. i have never met a black person who was so concerned about a race of people who hate black people. and if you are truly a black person, you must be some kind of ret-ard
HWSNBW listen up,I ask again do you become an armed robber to counter armed robbery? They do not hate us mr I have two white friends, they are like us, we are all humans remember? There are idiots everywhere, racists are idiots, hate of any kind is not good. I gave you my f-b id and u still doubt me, i am talking to you and yet you doubt my id, if god showed this kind of id even Dawkins would convert. And a grown adult calling a child names , sad.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2012
buzugee: white people hating black people is biblical.

( Kicking black folk out of israel into africa after massacaring them )

The imaginary black folks must have been like you. Ignorant and pathetic.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
Or what do you think Martian?
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2012
Martian:

The imaginary black folks must have been like you. Ignorant and pathetic.
whatever man. am tired of conversing with uncle toms. angry
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
ea7:
HWSNBW listen up,I ask again do you become an armed robber to counter armed robbery? They do not hate us mr I have two white friends, they are like us, we are all humans remember? There are idiots everywhere, racists are idiots, hate of any kind is not good. I gave you my f-b id and u still doubt me, i am talking to you and yet you doubt my id, if god showed this kind of id even Dawkins would convert. And a grown adult calling a child names , sad.
there are racists everywhere but this is different.

if its not historical explain slavery, colonialism, unfair trade, lynchings, belgium massacre in congo, british massacre in kenya, german massacre in namibia, british massacre in south africa, british massacre in nigeria, british massacre in ghana, french massacre in haiti, massacre and exploitation of the israelites in the americas, jim crow laws, black code laws, being labelled three fifths of a man, coming up with bywords like coons, jungle bunny, ape, nigg-er, porch monkey, etc etc native indian massacre in america, DOES THAT SOUND LIKE LOVE TO YOU OR PERPETUAL HATRED AND PREDATORY BEHAVIOR ON THE ISRAELITES ? YOU FU-CKING RET-ARD
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
buzugee: if its not historical explain slavery, colonialism, unfair trade, lynchings, belgium massacre in congo, british massacre in kenya, german massacre in namibia, british massacre in south africa, british massacre in nigeria, british massacre in ghana, french massacre in haiti, native indian massacre in america,

You forgot mental slavery. It's obvious that you're still mentally enslaved. lol.

buzugee: massacre and exploitation of the israelites in the americas

Which one of your fairy tales did you get this fact from?

buzugee: jim crow laws, black code laws, being labelled three fifths of a man, coming up with bywords like coons, jungle bunny, ape, nigg-er, porch monkey

Newsflash: America has a record of racial intolerance!!!!!!!!
Breaking News: People use racial slurs!!!!!!!!

buzugee: DOES THAT SOUND LIKE LOVE TO YOU OR PERPETUAL HATRED AND PREDATORY BEHAVIOR ON THE ISRAELITES ? YOU FU-CKING RET-ARD angry

OH YOUR GOD!!! THEY ARE PERSECUTING THE IMAGINARY BLACK ISRAELITES. OH JESUS, OH YAH HA WA SHI BIN YAHWEH, SAVE YOUR ISRAELITES.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
look at what this white dude did in congo. keep in mind there were millions like these. http://espressostalinist.files./2011/01/congo-severed-hands3.jpg dude cut the hands of kids because their fathers refused to work for free for the white man during colonialism
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
Martian:

You forgot mental slavery. It's obvious that you're still mentally enslaved. lol.

Which one of your fairy tales did you get this fact from?

Newsflash: America has a record of racial intolerance!!!!!!!!
Breaking News: People use racial slurs!!!!!!!!

OH YOUR GOD!!! THEY ARE PERSECUTING THE IMAGINARY BLACK ISRAELITES. OH JESUS, OH YAH HA WA SHI BIN YAHWEH, SAVE YOUR ISRAELITES.

man shut the fork up and ignore my posts for today. i am not in the mood to converse with uncle toms. keep it moving fool
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2012
read the story here. just a tip of the iceberg http://espressostalinist./genocide/congo-free-state/

DEATH TOLL 10 MILLION BLACK PEOPLE IN CONGO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship / God Didn't Create MAN / A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.