Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? (18163 Views)

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by omoghana22: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
you are all getting it wrong...the reason why Ghanaian hate Nigerian

as a ghanaian...one thing i hate about Nigeria, apart from the Yoruba's is that they felt they are the best in all things; now take your time and look at every Nigeria smartness...is either to dupe someone or to cheat. can any nigrian tells me why they are smarter than the Ghanian? 419,crime, etc...for every successful Nigeria business man there is a criminal record. a Nigerian will ague and say...we are the best in Africa. we are these and that,

the first to do this and to do that....noise makers. no action. every Nigerian is a big suspect. We Ghanaian, we hate noise but we take action. We don't boast on what we have because we know how to get it again. i hate Nigerian making noise here because they are nothing. they are only multitude with less brain. WE ALL KNOWS THAT NIGERIAN ARE HARDWORKING BUT GHANAIAN ARE BRAIN WORKING. A Nigeria friend told me that Nigerian drive the best car in Africa....can yu imagine this illiterates? they speak without source......even their senates once say that nigeria supplies ghana light...hmmm like most Ghanaian will say nothing good come from anago man. to me they are uncivilized.....civilization is not copyright...trying to be like American.civilisation is not to be 419, or paying for special centre before you right exams, it is not to use money to get a degree; every time, we are 120milion.....population with no sense. if ghana has this population, we shall conquer the world. ghanaian we are heros but dont make noise like you do. you are our brother because our independence gave birth to your lovely country nigeria. the truth is that , Ghanaian hate nigerian because they are noise makers. this is why ghanaian are most preferred in any post internationally.
nigeria are smart, yet they cant change the status of their country where poverty raise all days. i see the as the most poorest because thier rich men doesn't keep the little for the poor. they only make noise that the richest man in africa (dangote). what has he done to his community where he was born. in ghana, we all smells the wealth of a Ghanaian rich man. Ghanaian rich men doesn't make noise. you only here their names when they want to make donations.

note that we have everything you call smart in ghana .....but we dont make noise. believe it or not 1 out of thousand nigeria is corrupt in anyway. and out of 120mil population 110mil are suffering and smilling. untill you nigerian humble yourself, you shall remain the gain of africa in corruption and human trafic.

NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT GHANA, HAVE YOUR SOURCE....and dont speak like aq fool because you are the big brother africa.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by omoghana22: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
giant of africa........
a minister's comments..lol
you why i say una be uncivilised people?
i no blame una because , you can use money to by degree in nigeria

A Nigerian govt official (I think Minister or Governor) made a comment recently in repsonse to comparism being made by Nigerian journalist about the state of public infrastructure between Nigeria and Ghana.

He said the volume of tap water that the whole of Ghana consumes is not enough to flush the toilets in peoples' homes in Lagos.! Can you imagine this kind of gutter language from a suppossed govt official in a 150million population!
The statement nearly caused a row between the 2 nations but Senator Obanikoro, Nigeria's High Commissioner to Ghana did a good job to resolve the issue.

It is attitudes and some lousy tendencies like this that made Ghanaians to be very wary of Nigerians!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by kaykad: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Beaf: 1 day & 13 hours
@ghboy

Welcome to NL. The place is a veritable jungle that does not accurately represent Nigeria, so don't mind all you read here.
I really love Ghana and Ghanians. The place is peaceful and the people are unbelievably warm and welcoming.

Dear ghboy,

like the user beaf said dont take things too personal and take beaf advice. u are welcom to NL
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by prettyboi1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
A lot of things are overly exaggerated on NL man. It's only on here that I hear about "how Ghanaians hate Nigerians." In reality, what I know is that Nigeria & Ghana & everything affiliated including the peoples,the culture,the music etc are like "twin brothers." In Nigerian movies for instance,you see a lot of Ghanaian actresses & actors that we take as our own brothers without any forms of national sentiments,in Ghanaian movies too,you see a lot of Nigerian actors & actresses. Nigerians & Ghanaians are like the closest brothers in Africa in my opinion. We're soo interwoven even though we aren't even next door neighbours (we don't share boarders.) Of course that doesn't mean there aren't no Ghanaians that dislike Nigerians or Nigerians that dislike Ghanaians,but it's usually inflated & exaggerated. Typically,Nigerians & Ghanaians consider each other brothers in my opinion.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by yawkusi: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
Logic Mind:

what do you care what we think?
you want to organise our thought process now after we have subsidised you out of poverty?
Please respect yourself.

And more than half of your population, 90 million of you are still in in poverty? Why should anybody subsidize someone out of poverty when he himself live in poverty? Joke of the century. If the world is run with senseless bragging Nigeria would be running the world, not ruining it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by yawkusi: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2012
LeoMax: Nigeria = 170 million
Ghana = 25 million

The Gab is wide and is getting wider. Nigerians, Ghanians are your little brothers and you need to care for them even if they insult you. Nigeria is light years ahead of Ghana in terms of human capital development.

can you give some practical examples? human development, education, environment, social orderless, good governance, crime, security? or are you talking about oil in in the earth which is largely owned by shell?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by IykeD(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ghanaians are terribly jealous and envious of Nigeria and anything Nigerian, this I can say. I have a few lads here from Ghana and they are terrible guys, always trying to paint Nigeria bad at any opportunity.
Look at this scenario, I was discussing with a German friend who indicated interest in coming to Nigeria, as I said, just interest and he was asking me some things which I answered him honestly alas, one Ghanaian Nigerian-money brought-up came and started saying craps about Nigeria; don't go there oh, they will 419 you, they will kill you etc. I was amazed, the guy didn't even ask him anything. They talk a lot, very lousy and noisy. Once they enter a quiet room, you will definitely know they are in with that their dirty Tui language, very ugly bastards who have forgotten how Nigeria helped feed them and gave their useless country loan to feed them. Even today, Nigerian businessmen run Ghanaian economy, even at that, they are still not happy, trying to frustrate anything Nigerian.

They are quick to mention, let's do this, let's do that, always trying to prey on me, when I say I am broke, you will hear; ah, oil money, how can you be broke? I reminded them that they now have oil, so why the constant reference to Nigerian Oil.

We are just tolerating them as our younger brothers if not.........if we dare hate them or treat them one-quarter the way they do us, the country would have been wiped out by now but we are their big brothers by all standards...so we'll keep tolerating and educating them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Olaolufred(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
ghboy: i am Ghanaian and visit NL just to know what's happening in Nigeria because i believe news here is faster and credible. one thing i've observed is the stick Ghana gets on here and majority of people claiming Ghana is jealous, has an inferiority complex, a "lil" bro to Naija etc. Ghanaians like myself has absolutely no problem with Nigerians. i have Nigerian friends all over, i have Nigerian gadget dealers here in Accra at Tip Toe Lane where most of the electronic shops are owned by Nigerians. they live happily here and will testify Ghanainas are fun loving and hospital. Ghana is country thats striving hard to develop. Ghanaians support and embrace that drive and support whoever is in charge of running the country. Hating or being jealous of Nigeria brings nothing to us. claiming Lagos has a better ecomony than Ghana changes nothing. true or not, Ghana is still doing what it can to make it. hate or dislike works in both ways. there are Ghanaians that naturally hate Nigerians but im very sure there are Nigerians that generally hate Ghanaians. i'm sure most of those who pass such comments and remarks haven't been to Ghana and rely on hear say and false news. Ghana has nothing against Nigeria. we'll choose Nigeria first to any other African country. i have more Naija music on my phone than Ghanaian music. even songs i dont understand. i watched Big Brother Africa once in a while and can bet you i voted Karen and Vina than our own Confidence. please lets end this unwanted rivalry. both our countries are going through hard times. supporting the leaders rather than petty beef is what's needed.

ghboy, I feel your pain about the unfortunate incidence.
I think Ghana has grown overtime. And it is glearing that they have overtaking Nigeria in all areas of governance and civilization.
There is this our Ethnic brothers who always wants to have their way everywhere they went.
They want to impose themselves on anyone including their host.
When they met resistance, they begin to fire balls and misiles of words.
Other Ethnics outside theirs do experience same in Nigeria. So don't be too bothered.
We hope soon people will learn how to live with their neighbours without tagging them with names uncalled for.
As for Ghana who has the vision of a very civilized country, do not allow the corruption some Nigerians may be trying to Export into your country. No matter how hard they try, resist it. The existing level of corruption should be tamed also.
GHANA SHOULD LIVE THEIR VISION TO THE FULLEST WITHOUT RESPECTING THE RIGHT OF ANY NIGERIANS BRINGING THEIR ROBBERY/BUSINESS SMARTNESS THAT WILL JEORPADIZE THE FUTURE YOU ARE TRYING TO BUILD.
THANKS GHBOY.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by yawkusi: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
Dipwater: Trully ghanians wuld rather live with the devil than live with naijirians
@ghboy. Tellur cuntry pips to change cuz we luv u guy soooo much 4 real dawg

A lot more people would probably do that
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by yawkusi: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
coogar:

ghanaian males hate nigerian men - it's not even funny.
i wouldn't have been irked if this hatred is mostly from the ones in ghana with little or no exposure to civilization.
to my amazement, the ones abroad are even worse. heard it through the grapevine that the hatred emanated from the fact
that their women prefer nigerian men. how's that the fault of the nigerian males that they are africa's most desired?

Becareful when a ghanaian woman likes! There is one popular saying in Ghana that WOMEN LOVE FOOLS
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by IykeD(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
yawkusi:

can you give some practical examples? human development, education, environment, social orderless, good governance, crime, security? or are you talking about oil in in the earth which is largely owned by shell?

As if I knew! I told you guys, that's how they are. You won't see your economy being run by Nigeria??
Just to mention one, how many Banks do you have in Ghana and how many of them are of Nigerian origin, you ingrate?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by yawkusi: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
IykeD:

As if I knew! I told you guys, that's how they are. You won't see your economy being run by Nigeria??
Just to mention one, how many Banks do you have in Ghana and how many of them are of Nigerian origin, you ingrate?

Bring it on. Ghana commercial bank, the biggest bank in Ghana has more branches and assets than all the Nigerian banks put together. Agric Developement bank, another Ghanian bank is bigger than all nigerian banks put together. Nigerian banks do not rule ghana, get it from now. In the banking industry we call nigerian banks Neon lights, adverts everywhere posters everywhere but they carry very little weight. Here are the 10 biggest banks in Ghana and there is no nigerian bank in 1. Ghana commercial bank 2.Agric bank 3. Ecobank ghana 4. stanchart ghana 4.Barclars 5.Calbank 6.Stanbic 7.Fedelity bank 8. SSB Bank 9. Merchant 10.UT Bank

Grow up young man. the world does not run on words
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by prettyboi1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
yawkusi:

Bring it on. Ghana commercial bank, the biggest bank in Ghana has more branches and assets than all the Nigerian banks put together. Agric Developement bank, another Ghanian bank is bigger than all nigerian banks put together. Nigerian banks do not rule ghana, get it from now. In the banking industry we call nigerian banks Neon lights, adverts everywhere posters everywhere but they carry very little weight. Here are the 10 biggest banks in Ghana and there is no nigerian bank in 1. Ghana commercial bank 2.Agric bank 3. Ecobank ghana 4. stanchart ghana 4.Barclars 5.Calbank 6.Stanbic 7.Fedelity bank 8. SSB Bank 9. Merchant 10.UT Bank

Sorry man,I don't want to join in on you guys national e-war but I think I can say both Eco-bank & fidelity bank are both Nigerian banks,except if they aren't the same ones. I'm open to corrections though,we live & we learn.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by coogar: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2012
yawkusi:

Becareful when a ghanaian woman likes! There is one popular saying in Ghana that WOMEN LOVE FOOLS

the ones i have met are hopelessly deluded in love.
chics from ghana run after naija men like bees on a honeycomb.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2012
yawkusi:

And if his point (IykeD's) were to possess any merit, you could say the same for the relationship between Nigeria and South Africa. DSTV, MTN, Shoprite, etc,...and these are heavy-weights in their respective niches - unlike the non-top-ten Nigerian banks in Ghana.

Sincerely, I might have been on the side of the Ghana-bashing divide in as little as a month ago.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by IykeD(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
yawkusi:

Hahahaha Only UBA alone with over 600 branches cover all the Ghanaian banks and their branch network. As I type now, I am with two Ghanaians getting info from them but they don't know why I need 'em.

I am also disappointed that you will mention Foreign banks as Ghanaian Banks; Ecobank, Fidelity, Barclays, Stanchart, Calbank, Stanbic, SSB, infact all of them apart from Ghana commercial bank are all foreign.
The Ghanaian guys here with me now tell me that since the Nigerian banks entered Ghana, that it's been difficult for other banks to sustain profit...hahaha

My friend, the only bank you have is Ghana commercial bank with just about 50 branches!

Now grow up boy and don't be an ingrate!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by yawkusi: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
IykeD:

Hahahaha Only UBA alone with over 600 branches cover all the Ghanaian banks and their branch network. As I type now, I am with two Ghanaians getting info from them but they don't know why I need 'em.

I am also disappointed that you will mention Foreign banks as Ghanaian Banks; Ecobank, Fidelity, Barclays, Stanchart, Calbank, Stanbic, SSB, infact all of them apart from Ghana commercial bank are all foreign.
The Ghanaian guys here with me now tell me that since the Nigerian banks entered Ghana, that it's been difficult for other banks to sustain profit...hahaha

My friend, the only bank you have is Ghana commercial bank with just about 100 branches!

Now grow up boy and don't be an ingrate!

I don't know where you get your joke from. I guess you have problem with the English language or you have problem understanding slightly complex issues. Firstly Calbank, SSB,Fedelity are all Ghanaian. Barlays, Ecobank and Stanchart are partly Ghanaian owned. Secondly The argument was about whether Nigerian banks dominate Ghana, which I provided a list of top 10 banks in ghana of which non is Nigerian. I did in anyway say that all the banks on the list were Ghanaian. I said non is Nigerian. By the way, how much did you pay for your degree? We know Nigerian degrees are sold.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by IykeD(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
yawkusi:

I don't know where you get your joke from. I guess you have problem with the English language or you have problem understanding slightly complex issues. Firstly Calbank, SSB,Fedelity are all Ghanaian. Barlays, Ecobank and Stanchart are partly Ghanaian owned. Secondly The argument was about whether Nigerian banks dominate Ghana, which I provided a list of top 10 banks in ghana of which non is Nigerian. I did in anyway say that all the banks on the list were Ghanaian. I said non is Nigerian. By the way, how much did you pay for your degree? We know Nigerian degrees are sold.

hahaha..Nigerian degrees are sold?? lol ok I agree but you lot can't still stand us academically. If not that you are a local lad in a public library in Accra, I would have asked you to check and see the Nationality of people making it happen abroad.
When I went for my master's degree, there were 8 Ghanaians-7 lads and a lady and I was the only Nigerian. 4 of them couldn't cope and hence dropped out, as expected, the lady followed a man and ran away till date and 3 of the remaining guys are still battling with the initial courses, so my friend do some research.

Now to your response, you seem to have a problem. You listed your so-called top banks and 90% of them are foreign banks and you are still talking?
I asked you to mention Ghanaian banks and tell me how many of them are Nigerian.....even when we all know they are leading that sector, I never argued with you if Nigerian banks dominate Ghana, so I think you've got a huge comprehension problem. Mr, the number of Nigerian Banks in Ghana is more than Ghanaian banks and that was where I was going to, face it or leave it, you know the truth.

ohhh my friend sharaaaaaap there, there is nothing like partly owned, are you a thief? We all know these banks, who doesn't know Barclay's bank et al
Even the fedelity you mentioned was licensed in 2006 and started operations in 2008 I think and it's not fully ghanaian owned so I still put it to you, the only Ghanaian Bank is Ghana Commercial Bank period!
For instance, there are about 24 or 25 banks in Nigeria after the re-capitalization exercise and about 20 or 21 of them are Nigerian owned.

I know your problem and that of your frustrated countrymen.... but don't let your president hear that you are insulting your big brothers 'cos he may send you to your early grave. When he needs loan, he knows exactly where to go to, so be careful.
Don't worry, if you come back again, trust me, you won't do cobbler job, you lot will be made security guards, at least that's a big promotion and when you are going, you won't go in Ghana-must go sacs, you will be provided with designer ADIDAS bags, very beautiful ones.

What is your name, I bet it's one of the days of the week-Kwame I suppose, you are welcome to nairaland and Nigeria....feel free but please respect your big brothers. You guys try to compete and when you can't stand the heat, it turns into envy and jealousy. I know a lot about you guys, I have Ghanaian guys I would refer to as my friends ( whom I have known for about 3.5yrs now) but they see me as a threat due to unnecessary envy and jealousy. You guys should change, it will do y'all some good and hasten your path to progress you so desire...come join me for some coffee! Cheers!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by IykeD(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
Richfella:

And if his point (IykeD's) were to possess any merit, you could say the same for the relationship between Nigeria and South Africa. DSTV, MTN, Shoprite, etc,...and these are heavy-weights in their respective niches - unlike the non-top-ten Nigerian banks in Ghana.

Sincerely, I might have been on the side of the Ghana-bashing divide in as little as a month ago.

Oh yes and we do not compete with them. We know that SA economy is doing better and we do respect them but why can't you guys give respect to whom it's due? Why the unnecessary hate, envy and jealousy?? I'm off here....cheers!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by omoghana22: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
IykeD:

hahaha..Nigerian degrees are sold?? lol ok I agree but you lot can't still stand us academically. If not that you are a local lad in a public library in Accra, I would have asked you to check and see the Nationality of people making it happen abroad.
When I went for my master's degree, there were 8 Ghanaians-7 lads and a lady and I was the only Nigerian. 4 of them couldn't cope and hence dropped out, as expected, the lady followed a man and ran away till date and 3 of the remaining guys are still battling with the initial courses, so my friend do some research.

Now to your response, you seem to have a problem. You listed your so-called top banks and 90% of them are foreign banks and you are still talking?
I asked you to mention Ghanaian banks and tell me how many of them are Nigerian.....even when we all know they are leading that sector, I never argued with you if Nigerian banks dominate Ghana, so I think you've got a huge comprehension problem. Mr, the number of Nigerian Banks in Ghana is more than Ghanaian banks and that was where I was going to, face it or leave it, you know the truth.

ohhh my friend sharaaaaaap there, there is nothing like partly owned, are you a thief? We all know these banks, who doesn't know Barclay's bank et al
Even the fedelity you mentioned was licensed in 2006 and started operations in 2008 I think and it's not fully ghanaian owned so I still put it to you, the only Ghanaian Bank is Ghana Commercial Bank period!
For instance, there are about 24 or 25 banks in Nigeria after the re-capitalization exercise and about 20 or 21 of them are Nigerian owned.

I know your problem and that of your frustrated countrymen.... but don't let your president hear that you are insulting your big brothers 'cos he may send you to your early grave. When he needs loan, he knows exactly where to go to, so be careful.
Don't worry, if you come back again, trust me, you won't do cobbler job, you lot will be made security guards, at least that's a big promotion and when you are going, you won't go in Ghana-must go sacs, you will be provided with designer ADIDAS bags, very beautiful ones.

What is your name, I bet it's one of the days of the week-Kwame I suppose, you are welcome to nairaland and Nigeria....feel free but please respect your big brothers. You guys try to compete and when you can't stand the heat, it turns into envy and jealousy. I know a lot about you guys, I have Ghanaian guys I would refer to as my friends ( whom I have known for about 3.5yrs now) but they see me as a threat due to unnecessary envy and jealousy. You guys should change, it will do y'all some good and hasten your path to progress you so desire...come join me for some coffee! Cheers!

you are the biggest mugu.............i bet you if you are not 419, unemployed looking for job or tell me? how dere you comparing nigeria banks to ghana banks?, have you ever hear that banks are merging in ghana before? you are 1 out of 1000 illiterates. your banks are working for our economy but ghanaian bank cannot come to ur so called powerless country for lost business. always no that nigerians are hard working people but ghanaian are brain working....be humble........
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Ezeufi: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
The irony is Ghana and Nigeria do not even share an inch of a border. In fact there are two countries, Togo and Benin, between Ghana and Nigeria. Thats why I dont understand where does this Ghana vs Nigeria antagonism come from. I suspect its mainly due to jealous that one of those country is orderly,the other is increasingly get chaotic day by day.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by 360command: 3:01am On Apr 05, 2012
yawkusi:

Why is this author 'yawkusi' writing like a small boy.For example, CITIBANK NIGERIA(a foreign bank in nigeria) can it be compared to the branches and assets 1ST BANK NIGERIA has in NIGERIA? HELL NO. 1ST BANK owns ground in Nigeria compared to CITIBANK. This is how the case is for GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK (GCB) in relation to the assets and branches it covers in GHANA compared to the Nigerian banks operating in Ghana.

Ghana commercial bank , Agric development bank , are the only 2 Ghanian banks that has grounds. Baclays, standard-chart,SSB Bank,Merchant are foreign banks(big boys).
UT BANK AND FIDELITY BANK are just new timers in the banking sector, which means if we were to compare them with the Nigerian banks, they are not near to us

In as much as the recession affected many countries in Europe and America mostly which in turn affected Africa, Ghana needed help for investors to come into the country , a way to bail out their economy crises .This is was when the Nigerian banks started trooping into Ghana and investing which has helped the economy till today.

We are in a globalized economy so its necessary to help one another.

En Dieu nous croyons.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by 360command: 3:25am On Apr 05, 2012
omoghana22:

you are the biggest mugu.............i bet you if you are not 419, unemployed looking for job or tell me? how dere you comparing nigeria banks to ghana banks?, have you ever hear that banks are merging in ghana before? you are 1 out of 1000 illiterates. your banks are working for our economy but ghanaian bank cannot come to ur so called powerless country for lost business. always no that nigerians are hard working people but ghanaian are brain working....be humble........

"omoghana22: your banks are working for our economy but ghanaian bank cannot come to ur so called powerless country for lost business" - brother no offence,a business man aims to make profit but he should not look at the profit alone but remember that there are risk or threats in a business, this is where it shows that the Nigerian business man are more bold than the Ghanian.Some countries of the South america regions have got problems which cannot be compared to what Nigeria might be having but Americans or Asians(Chinese) goes there to invest ignoring the risk and yet are making it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by rafcrown(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2012
Whenever. and Wherever you see or meet a Nigerian
You must learn and remember to thank,respect them and praise them.Have you forgotton so soon.Your 'Sobata'days.Inferiority Compex ?
Whenever you see a Nigerian man or woman ,young or old YOU MUST say FATHER or MAMA with full respect.
By all means You ll foreVer be our SOBATAs-
Fellow Nigerians don't waste your valuable time discussing isssues with our former shoe repairers.We ll forever be your Masters- that is the will of God.Take your campaign elsewhere.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Adamskuty(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
IykeD:

[email][quote author=IykeD]

What is your name, I bet it's one of the days of the
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by mekaboy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
omoghana22: you are all getting it wrong...the reason why Ghanaian hate Nigerian

as a ghanaian...one thing i hate about Nigeria, apart from the Yoruba's is that they felt they are the best in all things; now take your time and look at every Nigeria smartness...is either to dupe someone or to cheat. can any nigrian tells me why they are smarter than the Ghanian? 419,crime, etc...for every successful Nigeria business man there is a criminal record. a Nigerian will ague and say...we are the best in Africa. we are these and that,

the first to do this and to do that....noise makers. no action. every Nigerian is a big suspect. We Ghanaian, we hate noise but we take action. We don't boast on what we have because we know how to get it again. i hate Nigerian making noise here because they are nothing. they are only multitude with less brain. WE ALL KNOWS THAT NIGERIAN ARE HARDWORKING BUT GHANAIAN ARE BRAIN WORKING. A Nigeria friend told me that Nigerian drive the best car in Africa....can yu imagine this illiterates? they speak without source......even their senates once say that nigeria supplies ghana light...hmmm like most Ghanaian will say nothing good come from anago man. to me they are uncivilized.....civilization is not copyright...trying to be like American.civilisation is not to be 419, or paying for special centre before you right exams, it is not to use money to get a degree; every time, we are 120milion.....population with no sense. if ghana has this population, we shall conquer the world. ghanaian we are heros but dont make noise like you do. you are our brother because our independence gave birth to your lovely country nigeria. the truth is that , Ghanaian hate nigerian because they are noise makers. this is why ghanaian are most preferred in any post internationally.
nigeria are smart, yet they cant change the status of their country where poverty raise all days. i see the as the most poorest because thier rich men doesn't keep the little for the poor. they only make noise that the richest man in africa (dangote). what has he done to his community where he was born. in ghana, we all smells the wealth of a Ghanaian rich man. Ghanaian rich men doesn't make noise. you only here their names when they want to make donations.

note that we have everything you call smart in ghana .....but we dont make noise. believe it or not 1 out of thousand nigeria is corrupt in anyway. and out of 120mil population 110mil are suffering and smilling. untill you nigerian humble yourself, you shall remain the gain of africa in corruption and human trafic.

NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT GHANA, HAVE YOUR SOURCE....and dont speak like aq fool because you are the big brother africa.

Pls don't start this fraud talk again. You can't say Nigerians are only better in fraud.

90% of major investments in ghana are shared accross chinese,Nigerians, lebanese and indians, the remaining 10% belong to ghananains, that is one of the reasons Ghana hates Nigeria.

They can't stand their fellow black owning major investments in their country but they are ok with light colored people.

Ghana has only one major bank known as ghana commercial bank, which less than 15 branches in the whole. Capital. People use to travel long distance to make deposits and withdrawals. Then ecobank and baclays came and brought a few branches to help but still was not enough.

Now Nigerian banks came in and are everywhere. Winning awards anyhow in ghana.

Major transport company that travels from ghana to Nigeria ABC transport, chisco etc owned by Nigerians. Before ghananains travel to togo, then go to benin before Nigeria, today one bus can handle it.

One of the major companies FAN Icecream, which every Ghananian patronize owned by Nigerian.

Major importers in Ghana are Nigerians.

All the mtn and telecom masts in ghana are installed by Nigerian company and serviced by them.

Now we come to schools, SKMU, NIIT, IPMC, Zenith etc, owned by indians and foriegners.

Talk about eatries, Papaye, frankies, edyz Pizza, chicken republic, Kfc etc owned by foreigners.

Many projects in Ghana are financed by Nigerian banks.

Today, indomie is the reigning business in ghana, everybody is selling indomie on the street, thanks to Nigeria again.

I don't need to talk about the tooth paste, close up, or soap, ariel, klin etc that ghananians use to wash.

Then look at the entertainment industry, the Nigerian movie industry made the ghana stars who they are today.

You see evon nelson and iyanyas case. Now the most celebrated ghana actress left her husband for a Nigerian guy.

You watched african cup of nations. U see Nigerias performance.

Nigerian artist are paid more to perform in ghana than local artist. The highest paid in ghana get 5k dollars to perform on the same stage while Nigerian artist get 300k.

Nigerian artist afford to do colabo with foreign artist like snoop, ricky ross, busta rymes etc, people ghana artist only see on tv.

Oil was discovered in ghana but the govt could not afford to drill the oil, so a chinese company offered to help but they will extract for 30yrs to get their money back, which they have started.

Today chinese people are minning gold illegally and even shooting ghana people to death in their own land. But they can't do much because they worship the whites.

Now, you can see clearly that the country ghana is actually owned and run by foreigners.

I understand when ghanaians hate nigeria, if I was a ghananian I wld hate Nigeria too.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by vizboy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
wetin una want make i talk now
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by tpia5: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
because they do?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
I spent a year in Ghana; they are the most welcoming, peaceful, law-abiding people ever. And they have luvly chics too kiss.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ghanaians hate Nigerians on average.

Open secret.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Ikengawo: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nigerians love Ghana and im sure the feeling is mutual. No two countries in Africa are interlinking their cultures at a faster rate. The first post-Nigeria destination of most nigerian multinationals is Ghana, and Ghanaian schools have been receptive of Nigerians. Our movie and music industries are almost one, we speak a common pidgin, our mentality way of life is the same and becoming more similar by the day. It's natural for us to bash each other when there's this much similarity, but for the most part it's mutual love and respect.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by mekaboy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ikengawo: Nigerians love Ghana and im sure the feeling is mutual. No two countries in Africa are interlinking their cultures at a faster rate. The first post-Nigeria destination of most nigerian multinationals is Ghana, and Ghanaian schools have been receptive of Nigerians. Our movie and music industries are almost one, we speak a common pidgin, our mentality way of life is the same and becoming more similar by the day. It's natural for us to bash each other when there's this much similarity, but for the most part it's mutual love and respect.

There 2 types of people in Ghana. The ones that love Nigeria and the ones that hate Nigerians.

THE LOVERS
the hotel owners and staff
The school owners and staff
The landlords
The shop owners
Club and joint owners
Employees of Nigerian banks and companies
Car dealers
Movie industry celebs
Not forgetting the chicks that want to have a good time.

HATERS

Those who are on exile in other countries washing plates and hearing about Nigerian investments expanding in ghana while they are on exile washing plates.

The guys who have lost their gf to Nigerian guys

Those who can't afford shops or houses because Nigerians have taken them.

Now most Nigerians in ghana are either for vacation, doing business, study or employed. So in this case you will meet the Lovers more. The haters are afraid to speak out or confront Nigerians in ghana, so they hide behind the computer screen to vent their anger and frustration.

But at this point we should be thinking about African Unity and development. Africa is the next big thing, the rest of the world know it and have their attention shifted to africa, but we. Africans are busy fighting each other.

Great Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana had a vision and plan that will make africa the world leader by 2020, this is the reason why he was eliminated because the rest of the world could not stand the idea.

But its still going to happen. But it requires Unity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Supported Uche Secondus – PDP Governors / 2019 Election Will Be Last Manual Elections — INEC / Godwin Obaseki's Gift To Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.