Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. (64893 Views)

4G LTE/3G Router/mifi Modem For MTN Glo Airtel, Etisalat Sim,delivery Nationwide / 3G Huawei Sim Router/mifi Available - HSPA+ Call 08067718031 / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2012
Available.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2012
In stock
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
Order now.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2012
In stock.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by inspiredm(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Restored.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Super boss.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
in stock.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2012
Available.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by jemby: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
I am really disappointed with the services rendered at SSM Nigeria,I spoke to you about 3 days ago and I called your office that I was coming there to pick this MIFI modem,was told you guys close at 6pm,got there 5.45pm yesterday and your shop was locked up, I called the number again,someone picked it up and said he's sorry cos the attendant had gone home,I would not have left my office if I knew it was a disorganised arrangement.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hello Jemby. You've absolutely every right to be dissapointed. As a small business we've our flaws but will only continue to improve. For this delay, I promise you a discount & also free delivery for we to get to deliver to you today or any other day of the week. I also promise that I will make sure this situation never happens again either to you or any of our future potential partners.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
available.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by cctvwizard(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
HOW Much is it cost
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2012
N18,500. Comes with 4 sims.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
In stock.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by jemby: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
jemby: I am really disappointed with the services rendered at SSM Nigeria,I spoke to you about 3 days ago and I called your office that I was coming there to pick this MIFI modem,was told you guys close at 6pm,got there 5.45pm yesterday and your shop was locked up, I called the number again,someone picked it up and said he's sorry cos the attendant had gone home,I would not have left my office if I knew it was a disorganised arrangement.

I really appreciate your effort and your personal customer care,I am enjoying the Mifi,works so well with my android,Nice one bruv
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
jemby:

I really appreciate your effort and your personal customer care,I am enjoying the Mifi,works so well with my android,Nice one bruv

We can only try and get better. Thank you for the positive comments, we will continue to push further.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2012
In stock.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
There's love in sharing.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2012
In stock
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
Available & In stock.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 4:24am On Aug 17, 2012
Don't go buy some chinko mifi and expect it to last. this is manufactured by Huawei or ZTE. Huawei is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by ngnetbiz: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
@damola,a friend bought the wifi and didn't work,he brought it to my place and i confirmed it,we both try using it with mtn,and with android,blackberry and laptop,none work,it only connect on blackberry and android,but didn't browse.also on the laptop,it was recognised and shows network but didn't connect,and their is subcription on the sim. Are we missing any settings.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Q1. When was it purchased?
Q2. Are any of the devices connected to the Mifi?

It works automatically with mtn, airtel, and etisalat sims, only glo sims require settings as glo automatic settings uses gprs which wouldn't give you the best speed, but everything is in the manual, please let me know, do not worry, it'll work, unless there's poor network within your zone.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by ngnetbiz: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
damola1: Q1. When was it purchased?
Q2. Are any of the devices connected to the Mifi?

It works automatically with mtn, airtel, and etisalat sims, only glo sims require settings as glo automatic settings uses gprs which wouldn't give you the best speed, but everything is in the manual, please let me know, do not worry, it'll work, unless there's poor network within your zone.

Damola,it was purchased some months back,i subscribed for the mtn 1000naira 100mb, it connect with android,also with iphone,but didn't browser,or must their be 3G network before it can browse,if that is how it work,it means,it won't work then in naija coz hardly will someone see 3G network,Edge everywhere. Pls kindly post the tutorial to set it up here again incase i miss something.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
It works on 2G, 3G, 3.5G, whatever G anywhere in the world.

Find attached a copy of the user guide. Thank you.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by kelech1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
damola1: Don't go buy some chinko mifi and expect it to last. this is manufactured by Huawei or ZTE. Huawei is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson.

But these companies are CHINKO too.. undecided tongue
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
kelech1:

But these companies are CHINKO too.. undecided tongue

grin angry Chinko get level.

Over 70% of our usb dongle buyers since 2009, that's about 8,000.. still use their Huawei modems till today.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
In stock.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
Order now.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thank you for your orders.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2012
Available.
Re: 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. by damola1: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2012
Order now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Best Inverter (deep Cycle) Battery Brand In Nigeria / ** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! / How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.