Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Jonathan Should Completed His 8 Years In Aso Rock -capt. Barbosa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Completed His 8 Years In Aso Rock -capt. Barbosa. (801 Views)

Photo.. Amechi Dancing After Mr Nyesom Wike Has Completed His Five Months I.t / Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. / Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Completed His 8 Years In Aso Rock -capt. Barbosa. by CaptBarbosa: 5:46am On Mar 27, 2012
I think in the spirit of fairness and justice, Jonathan should be supported by all nigerians by 2015, to complete his projects.

He may not be doing as expected for now, but 8 years in Aso Rock would have been a ripe age for any meaning assessment. Obj did his term, Yar'adua was in the process. . .and all that.

Please, contribute with maturity. Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Should Completed His 8 Years In Aso Rock -capt. Barbosa. by Godmann(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
I think in the spirit of fairness and justice, Jonathan should be supported by all nigerians by 2015, to complete his projects.

He may not be doing as expected for now, but 8 years in Aso Rock would have been a ripe age for any meaning assessment. Obj did his term, Yar'adua was in the process. . .and all that.

Please, contribute with maturity. Thanks.

Yes. He should be there doing nothing while people die. Let us pray you become the next victim of Boko Haram; or you will stay without job as millions of Nigeria youths.

To hell with people without brain like you.
Re: Jonathan Should Completed His 8 Years In Aso Rock -capt. Barbosa. by kokoA(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2012
So just because obj did 8yrs, we should allow uncle joe to sit there eating 1 billion naira food for 8yrs? Please i don't him and his family to become obessed, you know its not good healthwise so I will gladly contribute my little quota to kick them out come 2015 ok?

(1) (Reply)

Allegations Of Huge Building Cost - Junaid Ibrahim, ACF Urge CBN Gov To Respond / Nigerian Airlines Slogans.......making Fun Of Them. / Abakpa -nike Bridge Collapses In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.