Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. (9202 Views)

Poll: Should Jonathan contest for second term election by 2015?

Yes: 30% (42 votes)
No: 65% (91 votes)
undecided: 2% (4 votes)
I need more time to decide.: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by ziccoit: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
The man (GEJ) nearly destroyed the country when he failed to obey his party gentleman agreement of power rotation in which he was actively involved. He has clearly said he would not being contesting in 2015. Why a man that deceives himself would not deceive other and now as a president deceives the citizens of his country.

I will never and ever vote for him and his likes because he lacks integrity, not trustworthy and full of lies and deceits. He should leave the place or be disgraced out. 2015 would be different.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by ochukoccna: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2012
I think in the spirit of fairness and justice, Jonathan should be supported by all nigerians by 2015, to complete his projects.
Spirit of wetin? shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Reelection is based on performance in saner climes but on rigging in 9ja especially if you were elected on PDP
Ebele should go back to the creeks for he's a COLOSSAL failure thus far
What meaningful project can he point to since Jan 2010 when he's been in power ?
Where is the vision he has cast before Nigerians? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
No charisma, no leadership , no statesmanship, No NOTHING!
He has never grown into the office of the president of Nigeria
Even though Ojukwu was officially pardoned, did you see any president openly consorting with him he way Ebele is consorting with this former militants who were also pardoned shocked shocked shocked shocked
And to compare Ojukwu to militants is to compare VGC to Ajegunle. no basis for comparison even though both are in Lagos wink wink wink wink wink
He acts and behaves like he's the Niger Delta president
Thanks to him, the fractures in the Nigerian state have never been this bad undecided undecided undecided undecided
Let him not be deceived that Dokubo, Tom Polo and his other militant brothers can save him
As Sam Omatseye rightfully asserts, he's 'His Excellency the snake' and boy is he sly
You cannot hold him to his word nor can you trust him
Is this not the Ebele who promised running for 1 term now the one scheming for the 2nd term just 10 months into his elected mandate? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I saw him congratulating the new poster boy of democracy in Africa i.e. Senegal and couldn't help but pity only he and a tiny clique of people in government fail to see that Nigeria is just another basket case banana republic waiting to explode
Is it the man on the streets who have lost hope in him who will vote him back in 2015?
Or the protesters he harnessed with soldiers and militants who will give him another landslide victory?
If he believes that he needs to chill off those 40% alcoholic drinks many a Niger Deltan enjoys grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Or is it Bamanga Tukur and Oyinlola who will bring him back to power?
Forget it Ebele, leave Nigeria with the peace of the graveyard that prevails now O!
Chop all you want seeing you lack vision on what to do with been President and forget 2015
A word is enough for the wise
But the you must wonder, does Ebele have wisdom in his cunning frame?
Only time will tell cool cool cool
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by Beaf: 12:29am On Mar 28, 2012
ochukoccna:
Spirit of wetin? shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Reelection is based on performance in saner climes but on rigging in 9ja especially if you were elected on PDP
Ebele should go back to the creeks for he's a COLOSSAL failure thus far
What meaningful project can he point to since Jan 2010 when he's been in power ?
Where is the vision he has cast before Nigerians? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
No charisma, no leadership , no statesmanship, No NOTHING!
He has never grown into the office of the president of Nigeria
He acts and behaves like he's the Niger Delta president
Thanks to him, the fractures [/b]in the Nigerian state have never been this bad undecided undecided undecided undecided
As Sam Omatseye rightfully asserts, he's 'His Excellency the snake' and boy is he sly
You cannot hold him to his word nor can you trust him
[b]Is this not the Ebele who promised running for 1 term now the one scheming for the 2nd term just 10 months into his elected mandate
?
I saw him congratulating the new poster boy of democracy in Africa i.e. Senegal and couldn't help but pity only he and a tiny clique of people in government fail to see that Nigeria is just another basket case banana republic waiting to explode
Is it the man on the streets who have lost hope in him who will vote him back in 2015?
Or the protesters he harnessed with soldiers and militants who will give him another landslide victory?
If he believes that he needs to chill off those 40% alcoholic drinks many a Niger Deltan enjoys grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Or is it Bamanga Tukur and Oyinlola who will bring him back to power?
Forget it Ebele, leave Nigeria with the peace of the graveyard that prevails now O!
Chop all you want seeing you lack vision on what to do with been President and forget 2015
A word is enough for the wise

Practically everything you have written is bullshiit. Of particular note is the way you blame GEJ for the fractures in the country, yet in the same breath, say he should "go back to the creeks." I don't think you are smart enough to spot the irony.
Blame people like yourself and other ethnic chauvinists who cast aspersion on others as belonging to "the creeks." Blame the fractures on the hidden ugliness in you that looks down on a minority group and those from it as unfit to rule the country.

Abeg, me too, ayam going back to the creeks o jare!
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by bakila: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
Dude, our constitution is written in a simple english and not arabic, as such I expect you to have a glance at it, else you could easily be seen "mooing" among the herd of cows grazing on rich land of ignorance.

Dude if the constitution is plain English. Dude then you did not read the constitution say that "the provision of this part of this chapter relating to qualification for election, tenure of office, disqualification, declaration, of assets and liabilities and oaths of president shall apply in reletion to the office of vice-president as if referances to president were referance to vice-president.
"The President shall vacate his office at the expiration of a period of four years commencing from the date when-
a. In the case of a person first elected as president under this Constitution, he took the Oath of Allegiance and the oath of office; and
b. In any other case, the person last elected to that office under This Constitution took the Oath of Allegiance and oath of office or would, for his death, have taken such Oaths"

that is plain English if you want say what you wish hear. If he picks that form he would be opening the door for a billion naira litigation and his name would be in a pigs dung.
Dude sychopancy get level.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by ochukoccna: 12:57am On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf:
Practically everything you have written is bullshiit. Of particular note is the way you blame GEJ for the fractures in the country, yet in the same breath, say he should "go back to the creeks." I don't think you are smart enough to spot the irony.
Blame people like yourself and other ethnic chauvinists who cast aspersion on others as belonging to "the creeks." Blame the fractures on the hidden ugliness in you that looks down on a minority group and those from it as unfit to rule the country.

Coming from beaf aka Reuben Abati or is it Reno Omokri, i wouldn't expect any reply other than this

I never blamed him for the fractures in the Nigerian state,I believe you are intelligent enough to read between the lines, I only stressed he has magnified it. Get it [which I doubt].

Talking about 40% alcohol is no aspersion. Anyone conversant with the Niger Delta knows because of the seashore weather, alcohol is second nature there. It just like calling a Northerner goro chewing or teasing an Ibadan man/Ijebu man for his love of amala/ifokore. Stop the blame game of not wanting Ebele. Before Obama became President, he was hounded left, right and center by the Occidentals yet he was dignified, so far has made a good show of been president and on current ratings will get re-elected because Americans believe he's performing even if some do take pot shots at him because of his skin colour. Let Ebele stop using ethnic sentiments in his quest to further divide the country.Let him and his fellow ethnic warriors like you cleanse your ugliness first so as to that in others. You lead a country or organization by vision not talking. Let him cast the vision and see if people will not line up. It's either you've got it or you don't and tragically, Ebele doesn't. If he can't stand the heat, let him leave the kitchen. All what we want is performance not excuses. Chikena!

And please stay in the deepest parts of the creeks which lack internet signals so the the tribal rants you spew on NL will cease.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by Beaf: 1:47am On Mar 28, 2012
ochukoccna:
Talking about 40% alcohol is no aspersion. Anyone conversant with the Niger Delta knows because of the seashore weather, alcohol is second nature there. It just like calling a Northerner goro chewing or teasing an Ibadan man/Ijebu man for his love of amala/ifokore.

And please stay in the deepest parts of the creeks which lack internet signals so the the tribal rants you spew on NL will cease.

It is primitive stuff like the above that is responsible for the fractures in Nigeria. I see though that the irony escapes you. cry
Anyways, GEJ for 2015. cool
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by dayokanu(m): 2:09am On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf:

Reetardeen asslicker, Was Gowon not from the minority? How come he ruled for 9yrs, But to push the agenda of the victim president, the drunk fisherman It must always be one lie or the other now its because He is from the minority

Give us a sensible minority like Donald Duke or Pat Utomi and watch everyone embrace them
if Odechukwu reetardeen the drunken fisherman is the best the SS can give them its a shame.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by Beaf: 2:22am On Mar 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Reetardeen asslicker, Was Gowon not from the minority? How come he ruled for 9yrs, But to push the agenda of the victim president, the drunk fisherman It must always be one lie or the other now its because He is from the minority

Give us a sensible minority like Donald Duke or Pat Utomi and watch everyone embrace them
if Odechukwu reetardeen the drunken fisherman is the best the SS can give them its a shame.

You never fail to sound like an NURTW fighter.
I am sure there are cultured members of ACN somewhere, it can't just be your type, the Aregbesola's and the Tinubu's.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by dayokanu(m): 2:27am On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf:

You never fail to sound like an NURTW fighter.
I am sure there are cultured members of ACN somewhere, it can't just be your type, the Aregbesola's and the Tinubu's.

Answer the question or you want another schooling again?

Was Gowon not a minority? yet no one has ruled the country longer

You should " DIM YOURSELF" a m0r0n cos you can't but make a bigoted statement every single day of your miserable life
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by Beaf: 2:33am On Mar 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Answer the question or you want another schooling again?

Was Gowon not a minority? yet no one has ruled the country longer

You should " DIM YOURSELF" a m0r0n cos you can't but make a bigoted statement every single day of your miserable life

All hail ACN!
The party of choice for NURTW members. Fascist party for bigots, please go on and defend your bigotry, it is expected from ACN members.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by dayokanu(m): 2:36am On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf:

All hail ACN!
The party of choice for NURTW members. Fascist party for bigots, please go on and defend your bigotry, it is expected from ACN members.

All hail Beaf: Retardeens asslicker. The drunken fishermen. How many bottles of 45% pure ethanol have you consumed this evening?
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by Beaf: 2:42am On Mar 28, 2012
dayokanu:

All hail Beaf: Retardeens asslicker. The drunken fishermen. How many bottles of 45% pure ethanol have you consumed this evening?

Abeg, go and look for somebody in the motorpark to fight or beg a LASTMA operative for some slaps. Those are the people in you category. Maybe Aregbesola or Tinubu can suggest one of their area boys from Mushin or Fadeyi.
All hail ACN! Party of choice for agbero's.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by dayokanu(m): 2:46am On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, go and look for somebody in the motorpark to fight or beg a LASTMA operative for some slaps. Those are the people in you category. Maybe Aregbesola or Tinubu can suggest one of their area boys from Mushin or Fadeyi.
All hail ACN! Party of choice for agbero's.

Abeg go find either boyloaf or tompolo to share kai-kai with. Is it 50% ethanol that you guys are consuming tonight?

Maybe retardeen, Uduaghan, Asari or any of those drunk criminals would give you their asss to lick this night.

Lick ass, Shack ogogoro on top. What a way to enjoy life
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by Beaf: 2:52am On Mar 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Abeg go find either boyloaf or tompolo to share kai-kai with. Is it 50% ethanol that you guys are consuming tonight?

Maybe retardeen, Uduaghan, Asari or any of those drunk criminals would give you their asss to lick this night.

Lick ass, Shack ogogoro on top. What a way to enjoy life

Anybody seeing this post would think you are a child of 3, not knowing that you are a pot-bellied grandad with wire-like hairs in your wrinkly arse.
All hail ACN! Party of choice for rascals.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by emsquare(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2012
Callotti: I think so too! kiss
It only gets worse in Nigeria. . . so let him remain there for his 8 years.

I hope so!
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by CaptBarbosa: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2012
Dude, why do delibrately jumped to the side of pure ignorance? It scares me away to see how any sane minded fellow will quote a simple plain english and allow blind hatred cloud his sense of judgement.

The bolded should never be an issue to a retarrded fat lazy kid in his third grade, struggling with single digit IQ. Yet, we have people spitting all over nairaland trying hard to lay spin on it. This is not calculus or complex algebra or rocket science.!

If swearing is now cosidered as contesting for presidency. . .. . .are you now telling me that cheif Ernest Shonekon won't be able to via for the office of the presidency twice, because he was sworn in as interim president? Even my dicck knows that Jonathan contested ONLY once and he was sworn in to complete Yar'adua's tenure after his incapacitation. . . .ONLY those that went to night school would equate swearing in with contesting.

Lemme help you out:

How many times was Jonathan elected as a president? ? ?

How long has he serve in the capacity of elected president? ? ?

Is he entitle to vote or be voted for, as a citizen on nigeria?

Now get it for the last, Jonathan is serving his first tenure/term in office which will stretch to 2015, and until then he has the right to decide whether he will or NOT.

bakila:

Dude if the constitution is plain English. Dude then you did not read the constitution say that "the provision of this part of this chapter relating to qualification for election, tenure of office, disqualification, declaration, of assets and liabilities and oaths of president shall apply in reletion to the office of vice-president as if referances to president were referance to vice-president.
"The President shall vacate his office at the expiration of a period of four years commencing from the date when-
a. In the case of a person first elected as president under this Constitution, he took the Oath of Allegiance and the oath of office; and
b. In any other case, the person last elected to that office under This Constitution took the Oath of Allegiance and oath of office or would, for his death, have taken such Oaths"

that is plain English if you want say what you wish hear. If he picks that form he would be opening the door for a billion naira litigation and his name would be in a pigs dung.
Dude sychopancy get level.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by hassey(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2012
At tyms i do wonder weda sum ppl do use dere brain b4 talkg, i cant jst imagine a rite thinkg person tink of sumtin of ds nature. Gudluck as brougt badluck 2 nija and 4 dat shud b ejected 4rm aso rock. Our economy is notin 2 write abt. Notin gud so far as apen abt his gov't.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by jidewin(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2012
Eh hen..Na so campaign dey take start so?.Jona for 2015..ok let's see based on his promises while coming into the office of presido
1.Improved or constant Electricity-ZERO, in fact between late 2011 and April 2012,electric tarrif have incrased twice.we're still expecting another increment by april whilst the power supply is irregular and inadequate.
2.Massive job creation and employment-Zero.Reverse is the case.how many Nigerians have lost their jobs since 2011 till recent,let me see..lost count.and we're expecting more to go from the fed civl service.
3.Security-make I no go dat lane.capital ZERO
4.Improved social welfare and "benefits"-can anyone remind me one..just one Benefit Nigerians receives from their govt?NOTHING.maybe we got something on Jan 1st 2012.
5.Improved revenue generation-of course YES.our govt makes money from several points namely..taxes (multi-level taxation),customs (dem dey meet target steady),oil-ah ha na I'm be d koko,etc.....but hey....despite all these Jona is still BORROWING from abroad....to do what?-
I can't go on....let him finish this term......and move over for the next "probable looter" to step in.Naija govt na paddy paddy.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by jidewin(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2012
Eh hen..Na so campaign dey take start so?.Jona for 2015..ok let's see based on his promises while coming into the office of presido
1.Improved or constant Electricity-ZERO, in fact between late 2011 and April 2012,electric tarrif have incrased twice.we're still expecting another increment by april whilst the power supply is irregular and inadequate.
2.Massive job creation and employment-Zero.Reverse is the case.how many Nigerians have lost their jobs since 2011 till recent,let me see..lost count.and we're expecting more to go from the fed civl service.
4.Improved social welfare and "benefits"-can anyone remind me one..just one Benefit Nigerians receives from their govt?NOTHING.maybe we got something on Jan 1st 2012.
5.Improved revenue generation-of course YES.our govt makes money from several points namely..taxes (multi-level taxation),customs (dem dey meet target steady),oil-ah ha na I'm be d koko,etc.....but hey....despite all these Jona is still BORROWING from abroad....to do what?-
I can't go on....let him finish this term......and move over for the next "probable looter" to step in.Naija govt na paddy paddy.
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by jidewin(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by Callotti: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2012
[size=20pt]Poll: Should Jonathan contest for second term election by 2015?
Yes: 29% (38 votes)
No: 67% (87 votes)
undecided: 1% (2 votes)
I need more time to decide.: 1% (2 votes)
This poll will end in 11 months & 4 days
[/size]

The Nigerian Plebian mob aka 'obey the sweet wind' has voted!
ALWAYS IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!

O YE MY CURSED PEOPLE!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by Musbauabiodun(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2012
This is the reason why the revoluti winkon that happened in other african countries can not happen in nigeria because I don't expect a reasonable nigerian to be talking abt GEJ continuity in this mess we are still finding ourselves. have to realize that due to some people religion discrimination and ethnic tribalism there can't be unity in this country.
Jonathan is a failure and he has noth kissing to offer us,even if he spend 50yrs he won't achieve a penny
Re: Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. by promise222: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2012
I think Jonathan shld rule until 2019 and hand over power to an easterner or westerner. I dont want those murderers from d north to smell power again. Whether he's rulin well or not, let him rule!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N360m Wike's Bribe: 14 Policemen To Testify Against 23 INEC Officials / Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Mu’azu Sambo: FG Will Borrow To Fund Rail Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.