Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 AM

Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes (24423 Views)

Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes / Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / New House of 3 B/rm Apt each With 4 Toilets And Wardrobes ,Tiles,For Rent @400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by chitown(m): 6:01am On Mar 27, 2012
Hello house,
Could someone in the house please provide an estimate of what an average fitted kitchen would cost. Also I was given a quotation of #288,000 for installing 6 wardrobes using mahogany wood. My questions are these: is this price reasonable? Anyone has a picture of a fitted kitchen and wardrobes to share with estimates? Does anyone knows a company around Lagos that can do the job at reasonable prices? Please I urgently need these information. Hoping to hear from the master himself and honorary professor- Dr. Spyder.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by chitown(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2012
Hi,
waiting for comments.
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by chitown(m): 2:56am On Mar 29, 2012
waiting.
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by maninmood(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2012
Wouldn't it better if you go all the way to Dubai to buy all your furniture. With a million, you will buy everything, I mean everything including your kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, bed, sofa,et al.
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by chitown(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
Maninmood,
Thanks for your comment. Traveling to Dubai is not an option for me.
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by chitown(m): 3:57am On Mar 31, 2012
Waiting
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by chiadicksonyah: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hello,

The actual cost of fitted kitchen can not be give without the measurement of the kitchen space taking. wardrobe, it will be better to add 100k to the 280k and have fitted wardrobes made of imported materials with good machine fined and any color of your choice. you can have someone measure the entire kitchen and your wardrobes spaces, send the to me. i could come in and measure for you and present a quotation.

you can call me on: 08038009324

Thanks

Dickson
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by chiadicksonyah: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hello,

The actual cost of fitted kitchen can not be given without the measurement of the kitchen space taking. wardrobe, it will be better to add 100k to the 280k and have fitted wardrobes made of imported materials with good machine finished and any color of your choice. you can have someone measure the entire kitchen and your wardrobes spaces, send the to me. i could come in and measure for you and present a quotation.

you can call me on: 08038009324

Thanks

Dickson
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by ArchitectDavid: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hi, we just installed this wardrobe at Festac Town. This set cost N150,000.00. It's made of top quality laminated MDF. We would love to work for you! Call me on 08055415186 or 08136544270.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by spako4(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
what is the size of this wardrobe?
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by spyder880(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2013
chitown: Hello house,
Could someone in the house please provide an estimate of what an average fitted kitchen would cost. Also I was given a quotation of #288,000 for installing 6 wardrobes using mahogany wood. My questions are these: is this price reasonable? Anyone has a picture of a fitted kitchen and wardrobes to share with estimates? Does anyone knows a company around Lagos that can do the job at reasonable prices? Please I urgently need these information. Hoping to hear from the master himself and honorary professor- Dr. Spyder.

Thanks

How did I miss this back then. I have an expert with fitted kitchens and wardrobes and where are those pictures again?

Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by thepakmail: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
For your fitted kitchens, visit cejex designs ltd, lekki lagos. www.cejex.com
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2016
Hello,
Multicolour Interiordezine is a Professional Interior Decorating and Designing Company. A company comprising of young enterpreneurs who got the skills, talent, zeal and enthusiasm about everything pertaining to interiors and its decoration.
PLEASE NOTE: We deal only in quality jobs, we do not do substandards or improvisial jobs. We are contemporary with all our jobs and thats why we are still in Business.
You can contact us on 08138876286 or Email us on: multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com, we would love to hear or read from you.

Multicolour Team.

Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2016
MulticolourDeco:
Hello,
Multicolour Interiordezine is a Professional Interior Decorating and Designing Company. A company comprising of young enterpreneurs who got the skills, talent, zeal and enthusiasm about everything pertaining to interiors and its decoration.
PLEASE NOTE: We deal only in quality jobs, we do not do substandards or improvisial jobs. We are contemporary with all our jobs and thats why we are still in Business.
You can contact us on 08138876286 or Email us on: multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com, we would love to hear or read from you.

Multicolour Team.

Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by polekitchen: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Guangzhou pole kitchen & wardrobe co .,ltd is a subsidiary of Hongkong Pole Home Supplies Limited ,it was founded in 2001,we are a professional manufactory of all board made furniture like kitchen cabinet ,wardrobe ,bookshelf ,showcase ,wine racks etc .we are now looking for local partners to explore Africa market with all our support .
Opportunities given as bellow :
FREE TRAINING
FREE TOUR TO CHINA AS SALES CHAMPIONSHIP REWARD
FREE SAMPLES FOR START OWN BUSINESS
UNLIMITED COMMISSION
CHANCE TO BE OUR SHAREHOLDER IN LOCAL MARKET
According to our first round of screening, you had been selected this time. For the further steps, please send your recent photo and your marketing plan of our products in details and after research we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks and congratulate

Guangzhou pole kitchen & wardrobe co .,ltd is a subsidiary of Hongkong Pole Home Supplies Limited ,it was founded in 2001,we are a professional manufactory of all board made furniture like kitchen cabinet ,wardrobe ,bookshelf ,showcase ,wine racks etc .we are now looking for local partners to explore Africa market with all our support .
Opportunities given as bellow :
FREE TRAINING
FREE TOUR TO CHINA AS SALES CHAMPIONSHIP REWARD
FREE SAMPLES FOR START OWN BUSINESS
UNLIMITED COMMISSION
CHANCE TO BE OUR SHAREHOLDER IN LOCAL MARKET
Please send your VC to
leo@polekitchen.com
whatsapp:+86 139 2225 3929

Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by polekitchen: 3:23am On Feb 21, 2017
GUANGZHOU POLE KITCHEN & WARDROBE CO., LTD. Was conceived with clearly defined corporate goals to participate in the economic development of China. We are the foremost in the design and manufacture of High Quality and Competitive Price of Particle Board and Melamine ,solid wood ,high lacquer,PVC ,Knock down Furniture in China.
We offer ONE STOP SOLUTION for house developer,home renovation,condominiums,apartments and Villa in both standard size and customer made options.
leo@polekitchen.com www.polekitchen.com +86 139 2225 3929
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by lane7: 5:40pm On May 28, 2019
Hi there,
Looking for where to buy affordable & upscale kitchen cabinets in Nigeria?

Your search (for Kitchen cabinets, Kitchen cupboards, Modern kitchen design, or Kitchen pantry) stops here. We are the manufacturer of Kitchen furniture in Nigeria. Our thought through process gives us the advantage of 100% customers satisfaction at all times.

We begin with an on-site design consultation with our clients, also to get their kitchen measurements. We will then follow up with a 3D design that will be agreed with the client before we'd agree on the cost and delivery timelines.

Our company is the preferred Kitchen maker for clients with Top taste in Abuja, Lagos and major cities in Nigeria. Call us anytime, we will surpass your expectations.

Website address: https://www.lane7.ng/custom-kitchens
Re: Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes by Valuepaints20(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good day everyone. The certainty of The quality of paints you use for your structures is best determined during the tough, harsh weather and Heavy Rain. For Quality VALUE PAINTS and VALUE PLUS, Directly from the company. Fine Quality at fine Price.
WhatsApp or Call Mr Umar Nas
Coporate Sales Excecutive.
E-mail-: valuepaints188@gmail.com
A trial will convince You.
https://nigerianprice.com/value-paints-prices-in-nigeria/
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Fund Building Of Your First Duplex & How Long Did It Take? / Nysot Cleaning Services (look Inside)...bn 2291230 / Idris Salako Visits Magodo Wetland, Restates Zero-tolerance For Illegal Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.