Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! (6312 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / How To Become Your Boss.......or Sack Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Umoiwa(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hi everyone, My boss wants to have me in her office, today is the second. She has ask me not to report for work by Monday 5th November if I don't make Love to her. But the most funniest thing is that [b]THIS WOMAN IS MARRIED [/b]for Christ sake. Peeps please tell me should I do it or not. Meanwhile she pays me well. lipsrsealed
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2007
if this is true
I don't think women are so desperate shocked
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by somze(f): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2007
Oh my! how much does she pay you by the way?
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by saucekid(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2007
i could take your shoes man grin grin grin grinjust kidding sha
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2007
Dreamer
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Scopium: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2007
Is this true? maybe not. How much do you get for your job extra?
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by tomiamida: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2007
i'd gladly be in ur shoes man, holla back ok
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Demoore(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2007
How much does she pay you?
And if she still insisits on "doing you", tell her u guys shud do it in her house. The office wnt be too conducive for you.
U feel me? wink
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by kelee: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2007
pls my dear remeber GOD, don;t try it. let the woman to know that such thing is not good in the presence of GOD. pray over it so that she will understand that it is sin for you to sleep with her, remember it wil affect you if you get married. so do not try it. l will help you in prayers. she must stop it in jesus name amen,.so becareful and pray hard.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
Do not even think about it. If you do she will become possessive, she will keep close tabs on you. You will not be able to relate with your co-workers w/out her asking who was that and whats between u, especially the opposite sex. All these could still make her throw you out eventually. Then beyond the physical she could chain you 4 life: you could turn to her pawn. Think about it.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by doncnn(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2007
@poster

hw i wish u r smart enough to the extent i expect

u see i will never advise u too heed to her request because its gonna be curse for u because she is married, but, therez a way u can go about it, u see women like dat who are desprite, can do anything when u say a typical NO to them,

so u just have to play it cool with her,

1. never do anything with her in the office, always try to stop her in a caring and romantic manner, never show an angry face when she ask for anytin.

2. if she ask for outing, go with her, so far its a place that is open where she will not do anything funny.

3. if possible make her feel u appreciate her, but at the same time be careful not to over do it, just apply wisdom,

4. if she go on extra mile, make her understand that u would have given but because of wot people would say and her husband, u would not,

de don

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by olagboye(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
dont do it
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by olawale140(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
I had sympathy 4 U because dis d trial 4 U by Almighty God.Though,I dont know your religion,but I will advise U from the same incident that happen to Prophet Yusuf in the holy Quran where his master's wife wanted to seduced him but he refused.He was later jailed for theoffence he was not guilty but @ d endof d day,he became minister.Please,my Brother,do not listening to satan's boys advices.do not make an attempt to do it.As for d sacking from your job,i pray she will not sack U,but if she does,Almigthy Allah will make better way 4 u.
The Prophet Mohammed(SAW) advised all not be alone with a woman who is unlawful to marry so dat Devil will not use us
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by bjibola: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2007
There's something called Entrapment. Trap her, record a conversation and then use it against her. These way u get the upper hand. And if she insists on doing you, take to her bosses, and if she is the main boss, there is something called Sexual Harassment and this is definitely it. Take it to a lawyer but the truth is if she is the owner of ur office u mite need to actually leave either way.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by cg1312(f): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2007
hi if its true my dear please let her give you a sack is she the company owner? if she keeps being a threat if you can threaten her to do so she's certainly not above the law , but on a clean slate please be wise and ask God for direction.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Ajiii: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2007
Boy, you are the next Josef. Do it the way joseph did his own, sleeping with her brings a curse on you. who knows she may need you to enrich her spiritually!
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by damoche07(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
Dont do it!

It seems u are even considering it.Am in a slightly similar position though mine has not got that desperate.She will never sef.

For ur own good. Refuse and if she sacks u,its the beggining of your journey to a good life.

Do it and do yourself the greatest harm.

God help u.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by ucheuche1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
sebi evervbody don dey tell u make u no do, pls dont do cos u're going 2 mortgage ur future wit it. help me look around and see anyguy wey dey sleep wit married woman hw im life be. no, dis is practical, jst look around n see hw dey end. MISERABLE. pls dear, DONT DO.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2007
boy,ur really lucky!
this is the fastest way to ur promotion.
if she has a big office table the better for you.
just wait till work close and help her "service" and oil her thing.
then she'd start showering u with gifts.
a beg enjoy yourself
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by BigBadWolf(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2007
Deleted
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Pain(m): 3:39am On Nov 26, 2007
Fantasies. Well They Help Sometimes, But Not Fantasies Like This. This is Destructive undecided
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by ephizy360: 4:23am On Nov 28, 2007
abeg talk true
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by iykefred(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2007
Men, if she wasn't married,i would have asked you to consider it grin, but DAMN, she has a ring, It's DEFINITELY not worth the trouble of a LIFETIME, SERIOUSLY, Don't (i repeat!!!), don't DO IT!!!
Sounds like you're even considering it, but guy(ZIP IT UP!!!)

a WORD they say,

take care , there are other jobs,The Almighty wont let you suffer for doing what is RIGHT!.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by shagger(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2007
U've heard it all, the voice of men is the VOICE of GOD, DO NOT DO IT.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Joey82(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2007
BigBadWolf:

u are a fucking liar. are you this bored. abi na time u get like that.

exactly what i was thinking,
@poster,
this is strictly a figment of ur imagination, i no gree
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by jody(f): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2007
my dear don't get yourself into trouble. Such women could be harmfull. handle her with wisdom so as not to lose your job, try get evidence against her then you threaten to use it if she doesn't stop the harassment. Best of luck
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2007
whoa man dats crazy but dont do it. cos men d way god go punish u man no fit talk. shocked
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by bissi: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2007
pls don't try it
God will be wit u
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by fashizzle(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2007
Is she hot? grin
Seriously though men its a matter of deciding whether u want to get fired now or (possibly) later.
If you have no moral problems with it, go for it - afterall she's going to fire u anyway
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Emad(f): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2007
hey Here is your boss speaking:

U R Fired!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by yimiton(f): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2007
Please avoid her like a plague.
Nothing good can come out of this.
Either way, she's not worth it. You become her sex slave if you fall for this and she simply becomes your sugar mommy.
Start looking for another job and give her the sack letter before she gives you hers.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Emad(f): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2007
I say i am his Boss and i just want a taste of him that is all kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non Remittance Of Pension Deductions; Position Of The Law? / 12 Ways Of Building Team Spirit In An Office Environment / How To Manage Your Time, Self And The Interviewer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.