Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor (846 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / What The Nigerian Atheist Who Was Declared Insane Shows About Xtians And Muslims / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor by bestads(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2012
I have come to realise that true born again pastors and xtians should be poor on this earth to make heaven.Moslems and others are meant to be rich like DANGOTE,DANTATA,BILL GATES Etc accordingly .

the issue of xtian universities,jets,airlines should not be done by true born again pastors and xtians see https://www.nairaland.com/899018/dominion-air-bishop-david-oyedepo for proof
Re: Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor by Goshen360(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2012
FALSE AND NOT TRUE. YOU WANT US TO OPEN THE BIBLE?
Re: Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor by buzugee(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
ambiguous topic. there are bible verses advocating for what you said and there are bible verses advocating for prosperity. matter of fact, the other day i stumbled onto job 36 vs 8-11 (thanks to goshens topic on dagons) and in those verses it says if you are a righteous person and are experiencing misery, its because you are doing something wrong in your life. however if your life is on point, you should live out your days in comfort and prosperity.
Re: Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor by bestads(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2012
buzugee: ambiguous topic. there are bible verses advocating for what you said and there are bible verses advocating for prosperity. matter of fact, the other day i stumbled onto job 36 vs 8-11 (thanks to goshens topic on dagons) and in those verses it says if you are a righteous person and are experiencing misery, its because you are doing something wrong in your life. however if your life is on point, you should live out your days in comfort and prosperity.

if what you are saying is correct why all the castigation and aspersions against Pastors in this nairaland if Job 36v11,mark 10v29 and 2cor8v9 is true and xtians look helpless.

ANYWAY it is only a tree(mango or orange etc) that has fruits(profits) that receives stones and sticks(criticism,envy,jealousy and hatred)..

RIDE ON PASTOR ADEBOYE,RIDE ON BISHOP OYEDEPO
Re: Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor by buzugee(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2012
bestads:

if what you are saying is correct why all the castigation and aspersions against Pastors in this nairaland if Job 36v11,mark 10v29 and 2cor8v9 is true and xtians look helpless.

ANYWAY it is only a tree(mango or orange etc) that has fruits(profits) that receives stones and sticks(criticism,envy,jealousy and hatred)..

RIDE ON PASTOR ADEBOYE,RIDE ON BISHOP OYEDEPO
righteous prosperity not unrighteous prosperity. just cuz the lord says righteous people should be prosperous does not mean you steal from the flock.
went to a fellowship one time in chicago when i tried to do the church thing. was a pastor from barbados in there called dr myles munroe. throughtout the service no one asked for any kind of money but at the end of the service he asked if anyone wanted to buy his book. alot of people bought his books. now thats righteous wealth. but pocketing tithes ? thats unrighteous wealth
Re: Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor by Image123(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich." (2 Corinthians 8:9).
Re: Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor by eugyno: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: righteous prosperity not unrighteous prosperity. just cuz the lord says righteous people should be prosperous does not mean you steal from the flock.
went to a fellowship one time in chicago when i tried to do the church thing. was a pastor from barbados in there called dr myles munroe. throughtout the service no one asked for any kind of money but at the end of the service he asked if anyone wanted to buy his book. alot of people bought his books. now thats righteous wealth. but pocketing tithes ? thats unrighteous wealth

Point of correction mr church visitor...No guest/visiting pastor takes offering or tithes in another church...PLEASE BE BORN AGAIN and stop DOING CHURCH THING
Re: Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor by buzugee(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
eugyno:

Point of correction mr church visitor...No guest/visiting pastor takes offering or tithes in another church...PLEASE BE BORN AGAIN and stop DOING CHURCH THING
Who said i did church thing ? the church is in me and i try to bring it to nairaland grin i know yall getting tired of a brother but i gotta bring the ministry with me. its my spiritual duty. until i doscover another site i can take it to grin grin in the mean time yall just going to have to put up with my virtual ministry

(1) (Reply)

Nio, Lost The Presidential Seat, After Millions Of Prophecy By Mog / The Unseen Force Of Faith / Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.