Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? (1324 Views)

Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink / Tough Meat. How Do I Make It Soft? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by monicawu5891: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2012
In summer I like to put some cube ice into my soft drinks. I like the water or soft drinks when it is cool. I have a small cube ice machine at home. But in winter, China is very cold. I owuld chill if I do this. How about you? How do you spend summer in Africa?
Re: Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by MissyB3(f): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2012
Yes, I do put ice in my drink.
Re: Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by monicawu5891: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2012
Where do you get the ice to put in soft drinks? You make the ice in the fridge or you buy the ice in shops. I am a little bit curious.
Re: Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by monicawu5891: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2012
Missy_B: Yes, I do put ice in my drink.
Where do you get the ice to put in soft drinks? You make the ice in the fridge or you buy the ice in shops. I am a little bit curious.
Re: Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by MissyB3(f): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
monicawu5891:
I fill my ice cube tray with water and put in the freezer, and after some time, voilà, my ice is ready.
Re: Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
Sometimes. smiley
Re: Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by OPRAHS: 7:26am On Apr 01, 2012
Where do you get the ice to put in soft drinks?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by monicawu5891: 4:18am On Apr 11, 2012
OPRAHS: Where do you get the ice to put in soft drinks?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif[/img]
I have a small cube ice machine at home, I make size; 23*23*22 small cube ice from it. Every 15 minutes, there will be ice come out. I saw same ones in KFC. You can check the picture here.

Re: Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by moilovie: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
Abeg if u de naija just freeze ur pure water and crush when u want to use.
Re: Do You Put Ice In Your Soft Drinks? by monicawu5891: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2012
moilovie: Abeg if u de naija just freeze ur pure water and crush when u want to use.
But if you have a small restaurant or you have a small soft drink shop, that is not fast way to make ice.

(1) (Reply)

Roast Leg Of Lamb / Man Killed By Snake Head Meant For Pepper Soup / Cocktails/mocktails/smoothies/slushes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.