Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? (896 Views)

When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God / Blog Mother Who Proudly Breastfeeds Her 6-year-old Daughter Gives Her Reasons / How Do U Handle Abused In A Marriage As A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2012
Check this out.....
Pretty Bride Throws The Index Finger On Her Wedding Day. Is this right? Who was she aiming at and what do you think her reasons were?

Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by honeric01(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2012
is she preggy for the camera man?
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by Busybody2(f): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2012
grin

Hehehe, no comment
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by Busybody2(f): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2012
honeric01: is she preggy for the camera man?

They banned calenders from yabaleft when I wouldn't stop asking the staffs every minute when my birthday is cry

Isn't it our birthday yet, I want my Range Rover Evoque right now joo, this wait is killing and I no longer wanna wait till Father Christmas delivers it angry tongue
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by honeric01(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2012
Busy_body:

They banned calenders from yabaleft when I wouldn't stop asking the staffs every minute when my birthday is cry

Isn't it our birthday yet, I want my Range Rover Evoque right now joo, this wait is killing and I no longer wanna wait till Father Christmas delivers it angry tongue

LOL, its about 2 months time, stop over-speeding lol, speed kills grin mama. grin

But seriously, the camera man was telling her " i will tell", then she does "F u C ..KK you, tell now" grin
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
;Di think she finally made it! and wants all doz who didnt get her hubby to Bleep off! ;Di think she finally made it! and wants all doz who didnt get her hubby to Bleep off!
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by Outstrip(f): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2012
Not sure what the big deal is. You people need to get over yourselves
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2012
Busy_body: grin

Hehehe, no comment

madam d madam . . . cheesy grin
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by Busybody2(f): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2012
Tgirl4real:

madam d madam . . . cheesy grin

It is hard to keep a clean line of thought as to what's on the bride's mind, innit cheesy

Onto that email rightaway this very second tongue
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by Busybody2(f): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, its about 2 months time, stop over-speeding lol, speed kills grin mama. grin

But seriously, the camera man was telling her " i will tell", then she does "F u C ..KK you, tell now" grin

You ain't never lied cheesy
Re: What Do U Think Her Reasons Were? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2012
Busy_body:

It is hard to keep a clean line of thought as to what's on the bride's mind, innit cheesy

Onto that email rightaway this very second tongue

ojebi!!! cool

thought u dey ignore nii

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Men / How Do I Handle This? / How Do You Know Members Of A Household Involved In Incest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.