Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:12 PM

Would You Tell Your Colleague/ Friend His Wife Is Cheating On Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell Your Colleague/ Friend His Wife Is Cheating On Him? (728 Views)

10 Hilarious Things Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague’s/friend’s Boyfriends / 10 Hilarious Things Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague’s/friend’s Boyfriends / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tell Your Colleague/ Friend His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by Dogberry(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2012
I picked this topic up from a conversation I heard in a Lagos bar. I thought it would be interesting enough to make it into a public discussion:

If you know the wife of your colleague/friend is cheating on him, would you tell him and risk losing the friendship if she talks her way out of this? (according to the speaker: she has talked her way out already several time when being caught calling or texting).

Fair enough I answer first:
I would discretely provide the proof and anonymously submit it to him and make sure he doubts her loyalty so much, he starts investigating himself. If she talks her way out of that, he deserves to remain blind!

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Colleague/ Friend His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by sizzlinghottie: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2012
Dogberry: I picked this topic up from a conversation I heard in a Lagos bar. I thought it would be interesting enough to make it into a public discussion:

If you know the wife of your colleague/friend is cheating on him, would you tell him and risk losing the friendship if she talks her way out of this? (according to the speaker: she has talked her way out already several time when being caught calling or texting).

Fair enough I answer first:
I would discretely provide the proof and anonymously submit it to him and make sure he doubts her loyalty so much, he starts investigating himself. If she talks her way out of that, he deserves to remain blind!
I second that.

(1) (Reply)

Romance / What Can She Be Up2? / So What? It Happens, Deal With It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.