Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried (764 Views)

Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" / SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan / Court Orders That Alleged Nyanya Bombers Be Tried In Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by goldplated(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2012
Under the military regime some members would have been found and arrested and tried for acts of treason and secession.
there is one particular who's rallying massob and biafra here and hereby constituting acts of treason and secession.
Its time for you to stop.
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by Callotti: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
Supported! kiss

Same goes for OPC and MEND!
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2012
all okoros should be tried! all har.lots should be stoned!
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by Yeske2(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
mstcheeew
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by LogicMind: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
keep dreaming
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2012
Military apologist. I will try YOU for treason. Punishment will be severe angry
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
Onlytruth should be tried for treason
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by bashr8: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
first control boko harem and arewa before openin your dirty mouth
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by kodewrita(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2012
Probably the solution is to give each user the ability to selectively ignore a particular member across the entire forum. They have such power because they have an audience. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by Callotti: 1:10am On Mar 28, 2012
I have put many on my ignore list.
No need to respond to those threads. . .or such posters.
It works like magic.

Thank God h-internet stones nor dey shatter computer monitor screens.wink TA NU JABO-JA OF MGBEKE OPOBO!
Anything Yoruba or Igbo. . .no need to respond, especially from some posters and their numerous monikers.
Wait till the thread hits 2 pages. . .then watch their gangs show up!
Mu he he he he he

Thank God for my TV!
Make I go climb my man jare!cool
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by koruji(m): 2:16am On Mar 28, 2012
Obviously, you do not know the meaning of treason. Calling for, campaigning for, etc for secession is not a crime - except in countries whose leaders would be the best administrators if we were talking about a nation of retards.

Enlightened nations recognize that the self-determination of its constituent groups is the first principle of progress. In Canada, Quebec openly campaigns to secede, and no one is tried for treason.

The only thing you have to worry about is the use of force to secede.

Instead of the president and his supporters to focus on important things, BH for example, they'd rather spend time harassing people pursuing legitimate objectives.

goldplated: Under the military regime some members would have been found and arrested and tried for acts of treason and secession.
there is one particular who's rallying massob and biafra here and hereby constituting acts of treason and secession.
Its time for you to stop.
Re: Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried by Beaf: 2:24am On Mar 28, 2012
diluminati: Onlytruth should be tried for treason

I want to secede with you, my dear. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Hats Off To Ngozi (The Economist Endorsement) / First Lady Disrupted Lagos To Thank South South Women / Panel Probe Report Accuses 69 Oil Companies Of Embezzling N241bn Subsidy Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.