Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why Can I Still Read A Closed Thread (for Mr. Seun) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can I Still Read A Closed Thread (for Mr. Seun) (756 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / GMB & GEJ Met In A Closed Door Meeting At Sheraton's Hotel In Abuja / Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can I Still Read A Closed Thread (for Mr. Seun) by Afamdman(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
I guess the reason a thread is closed is because of the content of the thread, so how comes I can still read the contents won't it be better if the thread was deleted all together so it does not spread the hate it was created for. for example (If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL) please just delete the thread totally. Thanks Mr Seun.
Re: Why Can I Still Read A Closed Thread (for Mr. Seun) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2012
What hate was the thread created for? Listen, if you have problems comprehending basic English language, and understanding what the thread was about - ignore the thread. The thread was closed for the purpose of protecting what it was initially meant for.
Re: Why Can I Still Read A Closed Thread (for Mr. Seun) by Afamdman(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2012
Young man, please go and read your thread again and tell me, how well its doing what you claim you opened it for. I read the comments from all and sundry all I saw was another trablist thread even you yourself couldn't help but spew trablism on it.okay genius, why was the thread now closed if it was doing what you created it for. Please don't let me lose my cool and pout hot water on you. Msheeeew.

(1) (Reply)

Military Commits Murder Walk Free, Civilian Commits Civil Offense Jailed ? / Why Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wants To Run The World Bank / How Much Do You Pay Nepa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.