Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Man R*pes In-law To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man R*pes In-law To Death (2829 Views)

PHOTO; Man R@pes & Impr3gnates 12-yr Old Girl In Lagos / Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) / 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man R*pes In-law To Death by mrkels(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
Barely two weeks after a young lady identified as Faith Akin was allegedly raped to death by a middle aged man, a similar incident has been reported at the Epe Police Station.
According to the report, 29-year-old Titus Ime raped his in-law, a 19-year-old woman identified as Blessing John, to death.
The incident occurred in a forest at Epe. The suspect allegedly trailed Blessing to her father’s farm, where he raped her to death.
Ime, reporting the incident, said he assaulted Blessing due to her refusal to date him. The rapist cum murderer blamed his dastardly act on his “great love" for the deceased.
“I just moved to Lagos from Akwa -Ibom State to look for a job when I met Blessing. She is my in-law, as my uncle is married to her elder sister," he said.
"As soon as I set my eyes on her, I fell in love with her but I kept it to myself. When I could not bear it anymore, I went to her to declare my love for her but she turned me down. I kept pestering her but she refused blatantly that she did not love me; this made me angry.”
Ime added that despite Blessing’s refusal to date him, he had to device a means to force her to have sex with him.
“I did not intend to kill Blessing but my feeling for her was very strong. So after monitoring her movement for some time, I discovered that she goes to the farm to uproot cassava in the evening with her father. That day, I trailed her from her house to the forest. She was alone and she did not know I was following her, when she got into the dense forest and there was no one in sight, I ran ahead of her and grabbed her, and started declaring my love for her but she turned me down.
"I was very angry and I grabbed her dress. She started struggling with me but I took a big stick and hit her on her head, she slumped immediately and I bend down over her and removed her skirt and had sex with her. All this while, she did not respond but I still had sex with her a second time but I do not know that she was dead; I thought she was just unconscious.”
After committing the act, the suspect hid in the forest for four days. He however came out of his hiding when he could not bear the hunger any-more, and reported himself to his family who then handed him over to the police for prosecution.
Blessing’s corpse were discovered by her father and has been deposited at a public mortuary for autopsy, while the case has been transferred to the Homicide department at Panti, Yaba for further investigation.
www.2349ja..com/2012/03/man-rpes-in-law-to-death.html

1 Share

Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by kemmeye: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
look at his face such an animal
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 28, 2012
lol, NL and their funny titles!!!

@OP
that woman was NOT r[b]a[/b]ped to death, she was killed and THEN r[b]a[/b]ped........huge difference! this man had s[b]e[/b]x with her corpse.

3 Likes

Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: lol, NL and their funny titles!!!

@OP
that woman was NOT r[b]a[/b]ped to death, she was killed and THEN r[b]a[/b]ped........huge difference! this man had s[b]e[/b]x with her corpse.

Lol. Not only NL; Nigerian journalists are so fond of these funny, sensational headlines. I've always wondered how a grown girl/woman can be r@ped to death - by one man for that matter. Even if he goes non-stop for hours (which is not possible). It's the element of violence - beating, strangling, hitting and whatnot that often causes the death before, during or after the acual r@pe.

2 Likes

Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by MissyB3(f): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2012
I hope he's been set ablaze already.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by soapdish(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2012
This man is a beast.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Johndoe100(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
soapdish: This man is a beast.

Why? Women make too much noise about getting bleeped, they sell it for =N= 20 and then complain when someone was to "taste" before purchase. Sad he should not have killed her.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
Whatchu on about Mister? Any despicable man that r@pes a woman is indeed a beast; killing her in the process makes him even worse than a beast. If you don't have enough of whatever it takes to make a specific woman give in voluntarily, why not seek alternatives? It's not a do or die affair to have a woman at all costs. Only beasts can be so obsessive.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 30, 2012
Johndoe100:

Why? Women make too much noise about getting bleeped, they sell it for =N= 20 and then complain when someone was to "taste" before purchase.
What's the meaning of this shyte you just wrote, doid you see anywhere in the article suggesting the girl was a pr0st!tute for you to write he wanted '' to taste before purchase?
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 31, 2012
Which one is blessing which one is faith?

Lawdd have mercy. All these jungle animals killing Yoruba women. You'll soon meet your maker.

May her soul rest in peace. Amin.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by mrkels(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2012
MRbrownJAY: lol, NL and their funny titles!!!

@OP

Define rape? Dude we can clearly say that it was during the process of the rape that she became uncouncious and eventually died. Check the meaning of rape bro.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by mrkels(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2012
Johndoe100:

Why? Women make too much noise about getting bleeped, they sell it for =N= 20 and then complain when someone was to "taste" before purchase. Sad he should not have killed her.

If they sell it , it doesn't concern you as its their body and their life, when something is forcefully taking from you , it becomes a violation of human rights and its not right in both God and man's eyes. So dude re-invent your thinking.Remember we are all born free and equal and no man has a right whatsoever to opress you in any way or do anything to/with you without your conscent.

1 Like

Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
mrkels:

Define rape? Dude we can clearly say that it was during the process of the rape that she became uncouncious and eventually died. Check the meaning of rape bro.

bro YES she was r[b]a[/b]ped, but the se.xual assault is NOT what killed her. she was already dead BEFORE the se.xual assault happened. you cannot put the carriage before the horses, and therefore the ra.pe is NOT the direct action that killed her.

here are some other example:
if you kill someone and then burn their body, would you say they were burned to death?
if you kill someone and then chop their body, would you say they were chopped to death?

even if she was ra.ped, AND THEN MURDERED, it wouldnt be viewed as "ra.pe to death", unless the se.xual assault itself is what killed her.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by mrkels(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro YES she was r[b]a[/b]ped, but the se.xual assault is NOT what killed her. she was already dead BEFORE the se.xual assault happened. you cannot put the carriage before the horses, and therefore the ra.pe is NOT the direct action that killed her.

here are some other example:
if you kill someone and then burn their body, would you say they were burned to death?
if you kill someone and then chop their body, would you say they were chopped to death?

even if she was ra.ped, AND THEN MURDERED, it wouldnt be viewed as "ra.pe to death", unless the se.xual assault itself is what killed her.
ok o MRjaybrown
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by phreakabit(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
mrkels: Barely two weeks after a young lady identified as Faith Akin was allegedly raped to death by a middle aged man, a similar incident has been reported at the Epe Police Station.
According to the report, 29-year-old [size=18pt]Titus Ime[/size] raped his in-law, a 19-year-old woman identified as Blessing John, to death.
The incident occurred in a forest at Epe. The suspect allegedly trailed Blessing to her father’s farm, where he raped her to death.
Ime, reporting the incident, said he assaulted Blessing due to her refusal to date him. The rapist cum murderer blamed his dastardly act on his “great love" for the deceased.
“I just moved to Lagos from [size=18pt]Akwa -Ibom State[/size] to look for a job when I met Blessing. She is my in-law, as my uncle is married to her elder sister," he said.
"As soon as I set my eyes on her, I fell in love with her but I kept it to myself. When I could not bear it anymore, I went to her to declare my love for her but she turned me down. I kept pestering her but she refused blatantly that she did not love me; this made me angry.”
Ime added that despite Blessing’s refusal to date him, he had to device a means to force her to have sex with him.
“I did not intend to kill Blessing but my feeling for her was very strong. So after monitoring her movement for some time, I discovered that she goes to the farm to uproot cassava in the evening with her father. That day, I trailed her from her house to the forest. She was alone and she did not know I was following her, when she got into the dense forest and there was no one in sight, I ran ahead of her and grabbed her, and started declaring my love for her but she turned me down.
"I was very angry and I grabbed her dress. She started struggling with me but I took a big stick and hit her on her head, she slumped immediately and I bend down over her and removed her skirt and had sex with her. All this while, she did not respond but I still had sex with her a second time but I do not know that she was dead; I thought she was just unconscious.”
After committing the act, the suspect hid in the forest for four days. He however came out of his hiding when he could not bear the hunger any-more, and reported himself to his family who then handed him over to the police for prosecution.
Blessing’s corpse were discovered by her father and has been deposited at a public mortuary for autopsy, while the case has been transferred to the Homicide department at Panti, Yaba for further investigation.
www.2349ja..com/2012/03/man-rpes-in-law-to-death.html

[size=18pt]I don't know, but seems Yoruba if you ask me[/size]. undecided
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]I don't know, but seems Yoruba if you ask me[/size]. undecided

Uneducated Okoro bushbaby, Ime is not a Yoruba name. Ignorance is not bliss.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by phreakabit(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Uneducated Okoro bushbaby, Ime is not a Yoruba name. Ignorance is not bliss.

My goodness! How cant you see that this guy is Yoruba?
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
phreakabit:

my goodness how cant you see that this guy is Yoruba?

Because he looks SE/SS and has non-Yoruba name? When will you use common sense with that humongous flat forehead of yours?
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by phreakabit(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Because he looks SE/SS and has non-Yoruba name? When will you use common sense with that humongous flat forehead of yours?
Wait a minute. . That's true.He has no Tiger battle scars on his face . . . . Nehhh. . . I still think he is Yoruba.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
phreakabit:
Wait a minute. . That's true.He has no Tiger battle scars on his face . . . . Nehhh. . . I still think he is Yoruba.

He has the flat forehead and receding hairline. Prolly Igbo.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by phreakabit(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

He has the flat forehead and receding hairline. Prolly Igbo.

He is a rap!st. . . Thats a clear indication he is Yoruba.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
phreakabit:

He is a rap!st. . . Thats a clear indication he is Yoruba.

No, it just makes him more Igbo. Dem like that Yoruba toto.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by phreakabit(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

No, it just makes him more Igbo. Dem like that Yoruba toto.

Nah... Igbos are decent hard working people. Yorubas give into rape, due to idleness. Besides, I keep it 100 with Igbo girls and some SS girls. Except you are offering free wink
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
phreakabit:

Nah... Igbos are decent hard working people. Yorubas give into rape, due to idleness. Besides, I keep it 100 with Igbo girls and some SS girls. Except you are offering free wink

He's Igbo.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by phreakabit(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

He's YORUBA.

THANKS FOR ADMITTING. . . Always knew you were reasonable.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by mrkels(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2012
phreakabit:

THANKS FOR NOT ADMITTING. . . Always knew you were reasonable.
Re: Man R*pes In-law To Death by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki hi

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Man Caught In Thailand For Drug Traffficking / Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) / Details Of The Armed Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Owerri (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.