Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship (707 Views)

If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by Chimezie198(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2012
With ya bf or gf? Share ya experince.
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by Chimezie198(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2012
Share ya experince
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2012
thinkin. . . . . . .
did we eva argue? yh at sm point
well, he loves me 2much so i dont c faults yet
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
Good
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by slimyem: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
people wey their relationship no rreach 1year nko?
How you wan make dm answer this one?
Nonsense question!
Copycat op! shocked shocked
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by dabrake(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2012
I loved her but I think it wasn't reciprocated. We quarrelled over finacial issues. If bucks failed me for 15mins, we would quarrel for that 15mins. She openly cheated on me(even in my presense). Was heartbroken many times. Affected my studies, my health, appearance and mental ability. Somewhere up in my head, I realised that I'ld be better off if I let her go. We dated for roughly 4weeks. Do I still love her? Yes I do. Can we date again? No! Maybe we weren't compactible. Maybe it was the price I had to pay for not knowing her personally before dating her. Maybe I judged her based on her looks, attack and defense weapons, . . . IMHO.
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by tellwisdom: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
dabrake: I loved her but I think it wasn't reciprocated. We quarrelled over finacial issues. If bucks failed me for 15mins, we would quarrel for that 15mins. She openly cheated on me(even in my presense). Was heartbroken many times. Affected my studies, my health, appearance and mental ability. Somewhere up in my head, I realised that I'ld be better off if I let her go. We dated for roughly 4weeks. Do I still love her? Yes I do. Can we date again? No! Maybe we weren't compactible. Maybe it was the price I had to pay for not knowing her personally before dating her. Maybe I judged her based on her looks, attack and defense weapons, . . . IMHO.

Was she a nigerian?? Damn embarassed embarassed
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by dabrake(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
tellwisdom:

Was she a nigerian?? Damn embarassed embarassed
yes she is. BTW, I don't know how your chi-square test of (in)dependence turned out but I'm preety sure it was a type 1 error.
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by Chimezie198(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: people wey their relationship no rreach 1year nko?
How you wan make dm answer this one?
Nonsense question!
Copycat op! shocked shocked
Slimmmy. No need for d attitude, dat ur unable to find a man doesn't mean u every other person is like you!
FYI This topiC is strictly for those in a relationship. Not for singles!
nO oFFence! sad
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by slimyem: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
Chimezie198: Slimmmy. No need for d attitude, dat ur unable to find a man doesn't mean u every other person is like you!
FYI This topiC is strictly for those in a relationship. Not for singles!
nO oFFence! sad
cheesy
and you are so sure i'm single?
Give yourself a round of applause for that discovery!
Did you have to replicate someone else's topic?
You nor get sense to think your own?
Ode! cheesy
Re: How Was Ur First Year In Ur Relationship by Chimezie198(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: and you are so sure i'm single?
Give yourself a round of applause for that discovery!
Did you have to replicate someone else's topic?
You nor get sense to think your own?
Ode! cheesy
Which person's topic are you really talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'. / I Like Her But She Loves Me / Should I Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.