Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! (1654 Views)

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage / Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2012
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by nobua(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2012
I am male a Christian and married I'd like u to careful read the WHOLE of 1 COR. 7
We are not given any power or scriptural example to move into anyone's marriage trying to be a mediator.
I do not support breaking up n won't hold anyone back who intend to, d best I'd do is to tell d Holy Spirit to help them.
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2012
@PStylish, so its best to live an unhappy and unfulfilled life in a marriage dt is ova even while u remain married
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 28, 2012
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 28, 2012
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by penelope9: 5:42am On Mar 29, 2012
Poster. The decisions people make with their lifes is non of your business.And you should go and solve your own problems so you can see clearly to solve another woman own problems.If you don't know, the bible permitted divorce,go and check your bible very well.i will never judge a lady between the ages of 18 to 23 who was manipulated and force to marry(such people are even yet to understand who they are),if she decided to leave the marriage due to life threatning reasons i will be in full support.This is 21st century marriage is not a do or die affair for everyone make mistakes.AT THE END WHEN JESUS CHRIST COMES ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE THEIR IS NO HUSBAND AND THEIR IS NO WIFE AND CHILDREN FOR EVERY IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE KIND OF LIFE THEY LIVED WHILE ON EARTH.POSTER DO NOT FORCE YOUR OPINION ON PEOPLE,KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF.
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2012

5 Likes

Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2012
chaircover: The relationship that I have with God is father and daughter and not dictator/subordinate. I mess up, I ask for His forgiveness, he forgives me and he holds me in His arms and we carry on. he doensnt condem me and throw me away because I made a mistake. I dont do that to my children how much more God, who loves me more than I love my own children.

My father does not want me to die before my time at the hands of an abusive husband . . . ok Yes maybe I was madly in love when I married him and I didnt see the signs or listen to wise counsel from elders. But we all make mistakes; that is why we are human and not God. God doesnt want me in tears everyday, God doesnt want me to die from AIDS becasue my husband keeps dishing his joystick around. My God doesnt want me being slapped and beaten everyday just becasue I forgot to bring him a napkin to wipe his hands after he washed them or i forgot to kneel down when I served him his food. My God is not a sadist.

meanwhile, We come from a culture where you and I will be asking a 30 year old spinster what is she waiting for?

we come from a culture where women arent expected to enjoy their marriage with thier husbands and get to know them better but must get pregnant in the same month the ring goes on the finger putting added pressure on the marriage.

We come from a culture where many mothers are guilty of making their sons second husbands and molly cuddling them so that the sons dont have a chance of becoming a real man in the real sense of it

We come from a culture where there are probably more absent fathers than good fathers and so daughters are damaged and in their quest for looking for a father figure in their life due to low self exteem they go with the first man that says hey babe

We come from a materialistic culture where blckberry and brazillian providers are chosen over integrity, kindness, love etc

There are a lot of foundational problems in marriages today and these should be looked at and resolved. God has a direct line and doesnt need middlemen. If you want to enrich the kindgom of God, then preach Salvation.

Madam send your account number sharp sharp, I go buy you that ya moto today. Gbam Gbam gbam
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2012
chaircover - I bow for you.
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by EfemenaXY: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2012
PStylish: Yes you can't.

The bible says if a woman divorces her husband she must remain unmarried (no sex) till he dies. Any man who marries a divorcée commits adultery.
Are you ready to remain alone at this early stage in life?
Can you handle that?
Did I hear you say the bible is old school?
Are we not Christians again?
Did you not marry in the church?
How can you marry in the church and then refuse to obey it's marriage doctrine?
Was your husband to be not supposed to be born again?
Didn't you go through marriage counselling before your wedding?
Didn't you prevent your pastor from drilling him to ascertain his real character?
Didn't you call him a good guy?
Is he not tall, dark and handsome?
Didn't he meet your financial needs?
Didn't you refuse your parents' and family members' counsel advising you against marrying him?
Didn't you opt for a "registry" wedding attended by 4 friends when it became your family wouldn't support you marrying him?
Don't you really love him?
Have you not been cohabiting together even before you took him to your parents?
Didn't you give him your body/pride before your wedding?
Didn't you get pregnant for him outside wedlock?

By the time an abused woman answers these questions, she would almost prefer to die in the marriage than leave.

All of you encouraging wives to leave their husbands for one reason or the other are saying so because you do not really love your husbands naturally.

I have come to understand that a woman's love can never be earned. It's either a woman loves you naturally or she doesn't. Any other thing outside this is peripheral and temporary. A woman would rather die than leave a man she really loves naturally.It's that bad.

So in a nutshell, you condone infidelity from the man in a marriage abi? Seeing as this post of your is directed at bashing women?
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by EfemenaXY: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2012
chaircover: The relationship that I have with God is father and daughter and not dictator/subordinate. I mess up, I ask for His forgiveness, he forgives me and he holds me in His arms and we carry on. he doensnt condem me and throw me away because I made a mistake. I dont do that to my children how much more God, who loves me more than I love my own children.

My father does not want me to die before my time at the hands of an abusive husband . . . ok Yes maybe I was madly in love when I married him and I didnt see the signs or listen to wise counsel from elders. But we all make mistakes; that is why we are human and not God. God doesnt want me in tears everyday, God doesnt want me to die from AIDS becasue my husband keeps dishing his joystick around. My God doesnt want me being slapped and beaten everyday just becasue I forgot to bring him a napkin to wipe his hands after he washed them or i forgot to kneel down when I served him his food. My God is not a sadist.

meanwhile, We come from a culture where you and I will be asking a 30 year old spinster what is she waiting for?

we come from a culture where women arent expected to enjoy their marriage with thier husbands and get to know them better but must get pregnant in the same month the ring goes on the finger putting added pressure on the marriage.

We come from a culture where many mothers are guilty of making their sons second husbands and molly cuddling them so that the sons dont have a chance of becoming a real man in the real sense of it

We come from a culture where there are probably more absent fathers than good fathers and so daughters are damaged and in their quest for looking for a father figure in their life due to low self exteem they go with the first man that says hey babe

We come from a materialistic culture where blckberry and brazillian providers are chosen over integrity, kindness, love etc

There are a lot of foundational problems in marriages today and these should be looked at and resolved. God has a direct line and doesnt need middlemen. If you want to enrich the kindgom of God, then preach Salvation.

Well said - couldn't have put it better.
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by shilling(f): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2012
I just love chaircover #CCgroupie
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by knowledge4(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
OP
I support you sir. It is the Bible's opinion.
The truth of God's Word is bitter,very bitter to swallow,yet we shall be judged by it.
It is sad that many christians rush into marriage without understanding the full import of the Bible's marriage doctrine.
Divorce is not allowed in the Bible(Malachi 2:16)(1 Corinthians 7:1-16)(Romans 7:1-3).
Whether we like it or not,we and our marriages will be judged by the doctrines in the Bible.
I have never supported a divorce and never will I encourage a man or woman to divorce his or her partner.
Where life is in danger in the marriage, seperation may be permissible but in accordance with Romans 7:1-3 & 1 Corinthians 7:10-11 i.e.
WHOEVER seperates must remain unmarried and without having any sex for as long as the other partner is alive.If you seperate from your partner,you are still married to him or her and bound to him/her for as long as he/she lives.thats what God's word says.
There is always a price to pay which many cannot pay.Then they find ways to twist God's word to suit their own desires.
God cannot contradict His Word.Divorce is not allowed.
Before anyone marries,study the marriage doctrines in the Bible and when you marry,keep yourselves and marriages in line with God's Word and expectation.It is not to misbehave, mess up the marriage and come twisting God's Word in order to get out.God is not mocked!The God of love and mercy is also a consuming fire(Hebrews 12:29).Remember that?
Re: You CANNOT Walk Out Of That Marriage!!! by Celyt(f): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
Madam CC,I doff my "Gele".

Honestly speaking,Seun should open a marriage counseling section with Madam CC being the only eligible respondent to the topics posted there.

(1) (Reply)

Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush / Where Is Kobojunkie? / Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.