Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

To My Extra Large Girlfriend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To My Extra Large Girlfriend (12256 Views)

When Your Enemies Need Extra Powers To Harm You, They Will Eat This / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! / Extra Time In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2007
Dear Angie Biggie,

I have been bearing this for three years now, but I cannot bear it any longer.

I have been embarrassed on many occasions when we went shopping together at Tejuosho market in Lagos.
The naughty Igbo Okoro traders made fun of me whilst pretending to be praising me for having such a huge girlfriend.
You saw how they brought out the extra large undies for you and when you tried to force your Iroko buttocks into the Levi's jeans pants and they kept on saying.
"Aunty, your yansh too big for the jeans oh."
I gaped as you gasped for breath with sweat all over your face, after wasting my quality time attempting the impossible until they directed us to the back of Tejuosho where their emergency tailors had to sew the oversize denim trousers for you.

The embarrassment of washing and hanging your elephant-size 45-50" undies in the open for all our fellow tenants to see and laugh as they mope at them on the clotheslines is too much.
"Igwe! Igwe! Igwe!" They hailed me mockingly.
"Ol' Boy, you dey try oh," they chuckled.

Is it a crime to have a fat girlfriend?
No.
But, you were not born fat.
I knew you when you were slender "Lepa Shandy" and the cynosure of all the randy guys on Queens Street in Yaba and you made me feel ten feet tall as I was posing with you whenever we went out. I boasted that you would win the next Mnet Face of Africa and become our own Naomi Campbell, but you disappointed me.
I saw you increasing in size and I thought you were a well proportioned plump young woman.
My parents said you were now looking healthy and your parents commended me for taking good care of you.
"She does not need to stay long in the fattening room," Chief Ekerete Ikot-Ibionompakeretetepam said as he winked at me.

Nigerians love rotund women reported the Los Angeles Times. But obesity is not healthy and that is your present state.
"Obese people have a higher risk of certain kinds of cancer," said Dr. Okitipupa.

My dear, I am afraid to say it aloud, that you are over-bulging and I have to advise you to shed your excess fat before it is too late.
Plump, fine.
Obese, no.
No. I am not saying you are a glutton, but you don't have to eat everything in the kitchen and the fridge that I have to wonder what happened to the foodstuffs in the house.

Here is my attachment below to encourage you to burn the unwanted calories.

Too much of everything is not good.

God will help you all the way.

I love you.

Yours ever,
Slim Shady.

Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Seun(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2007
Nasty? Nice? Depends on your size.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by tommyex(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2007
grin

very funny
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by theboy0808(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2007
@Seun
Why did you put this topic on the homepage?

1 Like

Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by skima(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2007
am sure Orikinla could be the author of this poem. I love ur writing skill too much, too creative.

i love the rhymes.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by lilrukevwe(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2007
na poem or nursery ryhmes
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by powerofmap(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2007
smiley smiley I got here buy mpy side now nd she my all and all.You wey yab one day u go tire of yabbing.

Shalom!!!
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2007
I had a very large girlfriend for over 3 years.
We actually went shopping together at Tejuosho market in Yaba, Lagos.
Her underwear would be enough to sew a large T-Shirt.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Coleslove: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
Tell the Truth
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by kamsi(f): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2007
@ poster
The naughty Igbo Okoro traders

That is a derogatory line.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 12:18am On Nov 01, 2007
Coleslove:

Tell the Truth

The truth is a common sight on our streets.
From Ifako to Isale Eko and those in LA and NY can also relate to this truth.

Yes, she is fat, yet she is still lovable.
All she needs is to shed the excess fat.

Everyone with an extra large girlfriend or wife can share the experience with us.
Tell the truth.
kamsi:

@ poster
The naughty Igbo Okoro traders

That is a derogatory line.

I am 100% Igbo Okoro writer.
Okoro is the abbreviation of Okoronkwo.
Okoronkwo is an Igbo name.

We have many naughty Igbo Okoro traders all over Nigeria and many of them at the Tejuosho market in Lagos are really naughty to our girls and women, just to tease them or tickle their fancies.
It's all part of the humour and jokes of trading.
Have you been to markets in Aba or Onitsha before?
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by omogenaija(f): 2:25am On Nov 01, 2007
@ orikinla
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

u always have something intelligent to say
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by SSK8BOARDG(m): 3:01am On Nov 01, 2007
@kamsi whats derogatory about "the naughty igbo traders" please dont be vertly sensitive ok.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by PTBNaija(f): 3:14am On Nov 01, 2007
Haha. . . .I definitely needed that laugh after a long day. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by naijaking1: 4:25am On Nov 01, 2007
Let's not forget that some cases of obesity is truely pathologic, and not within the control of the patients in question.

Not all obese people eat too much, some are born with it, some develope the disease; mostly endocrinological that leads to obesity.

While acknowledging the deliterious effects of excessive basal metabolic index, let us not scorn, disrespect, or even discriminate against all obese people, just as we should not in good conscience discriminate against people with hypertension, cancer, or any other medical condition.

1 Like

Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by achinu(m): 4:48am On Nov 01, 2007
grin grin Hilarious! For yankee there're different terms we use like "Plus- Size, Plump, Big-Bone, well-fed, Thick" e.t.c beauty is the eye of the beholder ma guy! E don dey cold for here so nah big girls them dey in high demand for take keep guys warm & pursue some cold!! cool cool
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by VANENON(f): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2007
If this is true which i actually find very hard to belive, when she started putting on the pounds where were you, were you blind or sleeping? And what have you done to help her so far?
After all there are gymns all over the place, go register her and yourself in one and encourage her to get through the first three months which are actually the most difficult when trying to discipline yourself, also encourage her to reduce her food intake.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by akara(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2007
Political correctness does not apply to Nigeria yet. FAT is FAT, Say it as you see it.
See what political correctness has done to America.
You have to bite your tongue to hide the truth or get your balls sued undecided.
Abeg this is Nairaland, lets enjoy it before they spoil it cool.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by olyco: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2007
I think we should pick some lines from this rhymes of "orikinla"

It is certainly not good to be too fat,even if you feel good about it now, u will definitely loose appeal later, I know some people's case are natural and not that they eat so much but however, such people should try to work out, the second thing is about "the naughty igbo traders" they could be irritating, so many times i feel for ladies when i pass through Yaba railway and its so embarassing the things they say to these ladies but who am i to correct their ways, am sure we can only discuss them but i dont think it may change anything or maybe Fashola should make a bill prohibithing them from harassing our dear ladies, lol
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by jkpretty(f): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2007
In essence reduce ur fat today as it may become a burden tomorrow tongue tongue grin
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Migines(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2007
But it myte come in handy wen odaz are drowning she'll be floating.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by ursie(f): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2007
shocked ol boy! i dey sweat 4 u o
e na easy at all but no worry, God dey sha
una bed dey 4 stick abi na 4 grand
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by juli4real: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2007
Hahhaaaahha

haahhaaaahaa

I like dem BIG grin
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by topeteadr(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2007
Seriously.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by oyie(f): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2007
@ poster,

i like the write-up nice and cute and dripping with underlining emotions(which is normally missing in most nairaland write-ups)

i could relate to the story
i think u should start helping her.u can start gym-make it fun.something both of u,enjoy doing.follow her to diet.at the end of the day u people will at least get closer n reduce the fat.so make it fun,be her strenght n her source. wink

dont mind(am in love n feel love just evrywere i go!) grin
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by yimiton(f): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2007
Nice and Sweet but definitely fiction.

This is so beautifully written. Not a boring moment reading that.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by mellow(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2007
One man's meat is another man's fish. To every man according to

his whims and desires.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2007
Please oh!

I said, I had an extra large girlfriend and she was great fun.
The bed was also extra large.

The Tejuosho market experience is still daily and the traders are harmless and one of them is my cousin and I always took her to his stall.

Not fiction, but roman a clef.

She is now happily married now and I still love her.

Humour is good for the soul.

The serious aspect is * Landmark Report: Excess Body Fat Causes Cancer
http://media.prnewswire.com/en/jsp/latest.jsp?resourceid=3594638&access=EH

naijaking1:

Let's not forget that some cases of obesity is truely pathologic, and not within the control of the patients in question.

Not all obese people eat too much, some are born with it, some develope the disease; mostly endocrinological that leads to obesity.

While acknowledging the deliterious effects of excessive basal metabolic index, let us not scorn, disrespect, or even discriminate against all obese people, just as we should not in good conscience discriminate against people with hypertension, cancer, or any other medical condition.

Naijaking 1,

I understand your point of view.
Oprah Winfrey and millions of American women and others all over the world have similar challenges.

Oprah's Thyroid Problem Causes Weight Gain and Fatigue: Could You , Oprah's Thyroid Problem Causes Weight Gain and Fatigue: Could You Be Suffering Too?
thyroid.about.com/b/a/257480.htm

My former American lover has same thyroid problem making her fat and that did not stop me from loving her.
We are no longer lovers, but I still love her with her tattoos and all.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by topeteadr(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2007
:d
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Bblak(f): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2007
Laughs   grin  Laughs grin grin and more Laughs grin grin grinWatch that excessive weight!

@poster
Great words.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by topeteadr(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2007
Lol
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by topeteadr(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2007
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] / Best Don't Leave Me Challenge Compilation / Smile::::see Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.