Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander (10835 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 3:20am On Mar 25, 2006
Nairalanders interact - there must be something you like about a particular nairalander , the may be something you dislike about another ; use this thread to express feelings and opinions about individual nairalanders.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 3:21am On Mar 25, 2006
i love seun osewa for creating the nairaland forumn
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 3:24am On Mar 25, 2006
i hate seun osewa for cancelling "the any sexy girl here" thread in the recycle bin. I was enjoying looking at those sexy stip tease girls giving a free show of thier assets .It was thrilling
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 3:26am On Mar 25, 2006
i love the way JAKUMO speaks or do i say types - his agruments are also always intelligent , logical and unbiased.

1 Like

Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 4:13am On Mar 25, 2006
Me too. Jakumo "convinced" me to join nairaland. I was really impressed by his work.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 4:19am On Mar 25, 2006
i confess i like pearldrops guts - the lady isnt shy about "liking" other ladies.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2006
nubian:

i love seun osewa for creating the nairaland forumn
I'll second that! cheesy Love ya Seun kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2006
I love Rhodalyn's personality, she is a little ray of sunshine in every thread she posts in. She always makes me smile. Her continual statements of love for her boo are just so sweet. Her warmth has brightened my life. . . Love you baby girl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2006
Queenzy cracks me up cheesy she is so funny, delicate and sweet. She doesn't say a lot, but there is so much meaning in her silence. kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2006
IBB is a funny man cheesy I like his style wink I think there's more to this man than what he allows us to see here in NL cool It's an honour to be one of his angels wink kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2006
@2c
awwwwww that is soo sweet of you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2006
2cantango

she makes me happy kiss
she brings out the best in me kiss
a smile spreads across my face when i see her online but most of all
i adore her nature and personality kiss

you're the best thing thats ever happened to me on nl luv ya baby girl wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2006
kiss cheesy wink cheesy kiss
kiss cheesy wink wink kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool cool wink kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss :-
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2006
Queenzy

she's fun to be with kiss
she's easy to get along with but most of all
she makes the best of friends kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by dracosh(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2006
rhodalyn is the best grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2006
the great IBB

he's sooo funny cheesy cheesy
he makes me laugh kiss kiss
it's because of him i met 2c wink kiss kiss
he is a no- nonsense gu-y who turns bullets to groundnuts cheesy cheesy cheesy
he's our best friend kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2006
dracosh:

rhodalyn is the best grin
wink cheers, and you are the bestest cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2006
kiss kiss kiss
i love y'all kiss kiss kiss because you all mean soo much to me i bought you all a teddy cheesy cheesy

Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2006
cheekee - she's easy to get along with and fun as well kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

IAH - she's cuul and stuck-up for me one time which i thought was really nice of her wink

nicetohave - very easy to get along with, and nice to have just as his name implies wink kiss kiss
nubian - good at hidding his feelings cheesy cheesy cheesy and easy to get along with as well wink kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2006
ALLONYM

he always wants to be the one to win an argument[have the last word] sad

he doesnt know how to interact with people[ angry

he's damn right insulting
angry
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2006
SEUN

he's a man of justice but i dont quiet well understand his nature sometimes
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2006
I've been here for only four days so I can't really form any opinion yet -- just Jakumo and Seun thrill me.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2006
2c, Queenie and IBB kiss kiss kiss kiss take this

Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2006
i like txlonghorn - we both wear a uniform - share the same sense of humour and have similar sexual perversions shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2006
i like bettyboop - i sense in her a bright , lucid mind .she is also a proud blk woman who loves her race.
i dont like bettyboop - she once criticized my soooo harshly i regretted ever starting the topic
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2006
@Rhodalyn:
Baby girl you're spoiling me with your sweet words and cute teddy's. You are Nairaland's treasure
[center]*big hugs*
kiss kiss kiss Love ya baby girl kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2006
I dislike you lot, you'all kiss too much a** your mouths should be smelling like s**t! wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2006
awww i love ya too Maxflame kiss kiss kiss tongue grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2006
i dont like maxflame - he has a big mouth angry angry
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2006
I like you nubian wink come and give me a hug cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2006
Hmn, what do folks think 'bout me? I'm all 'ears'

But one thing's sure: I love everyone on Nairaland and I prayed for dablessed, 2C and Rosby today.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2006
2c - cool cool cool cool cool cool - u are sunshine - on a dark day
- a fireplace- on a cold night
- a freind - in stormy waters
- a dish - ill love to taste
- a river - cascading over my heart
i like 2c wink wink wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The 4 Letter Words Game / What Is Your Native Name And The Meaning / Alzheimer's Eye Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.