Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,414 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? (3402 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Did T.b Joshua Prophesied Super Eagle Lost To Guinea ? / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by simongonner: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2012
lots people told me dat he prophecied dat boko haram will varnish in the month of march,i want to hear from NAIRALANDERS?
Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by unphilaz(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2012
i was trying to post a link which i saved hope to post it
Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by Joeblis(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2012
LoJ: He didn't prophesy the end of Boko Haram, but the end of THE ATTACKS of the Boko Haram group by february/March.
yeah!exactly...i pray it hapens like dat
Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by Andrew3(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2012
i WATCHED IT LIVE WHEN HE SAID IT.
Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by unphilaz(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2012
@andrew that is interesting. is there a link?
Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by Andrew3(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2012
I use to dislike his teachings until i heard he gave prophecy about the fuel protest
I google tb joshua on youtube and found alot of them.

just open you tube, search "tb joshua" you will find it.

he said after boko haram there will be serious economic crises.
Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by Andrew3(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by wesley80(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
I didnt watch the initial prophecy but after his prophecy on the crashing of a 'balloon' came to pass, he made referrence to his boko haram prophecy and said since his initial prophecy no one from the authorities had come to ask him what to do for the prophecy to come to pass and said the menace would continue till what is needed to be done is done. I watched his statement during a live morning service on tv so yall can quote me.
Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? by unphilaz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Does This Work / "Good Atheists Will Go To Heaven" - Pope Frances / Pastor Arranges His Own Kidnap( What Do We Call This 1 Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.