Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 (8387 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

AC Milan: 40% (14 votes)
Barcelona: 28% (10 votes)
Draw: 31% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Juventus (0 - 1) On 20th September 2014 / AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: AC Milan Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 15th February 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by Abujabir24: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
Brite02:

lolling @ the faces grin grin grin seriously are you a fan of enyimba? grin grin grin
Am a rossonero for ur info
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by FRANKLINTON(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
Tough game. The second leg will be full of suspense
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by metaldude(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
Trouble looms for Milan in the 2nd leg.That 1980 style they deployed and adopted today will never work at the camp nou.Milan out,Barca in.
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by Reference(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2012
Very intriguing match up but by no means over. On the one hand the Nou Camp is a fortress of some sorts but on the other, let's say its been a while since I've seen Barca rendered so ordinary, so unimposing and bringing to the fore some serious doubts about Pep's abilities. He knew an away goal against Milan was critical. Once again his tactics were one dimensional. No plan B. Of course Messi subsidised the team for too long that do I sense a bit of ineptitude coming from other quarters. The age old Barca way has been to run rings round their opponents. Get them frustrated. Get an inordinate amount of free kicks and defence disabling cards both yellows and reds and thus passage becomes easy for them. Today we saw a disciplined Milan defence. Patient and unprovoked (Jose and his gang can learn from this). And though they conceded huge amounts of possession the important stat, goals remained neutral. Milan having survived this will certainly not go to camp Nou as lambs to the slaughter. They know an odd goal will put Barca out and that's what age old Italian soccer is all about. Allegri got this one spot on. Pep must seek tactical advice before rolling out his tanks in Barcelona. I don't see Milan defending there.

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by Michael13(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2012
true talk..Reference
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by treasuremi1(m): 2:38am On Mar 29, 2012
Funkymallam:

Egbon, i don dey find u tire.

We tidy dem yesterday na.
Wlkm bck to nairaland grin cheesy
where i go b4? Ol boi, i dey full squad ooo
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by treasuremi1(m): 2:41am On Mar 29, 2012
Reference: Very intriguing match up but by no means over. On the one hand the Nou Camp is a fortress of some sorts but on the other, let's say its been a while since I've seen Barca rendered so ordinary, so unimposing and bringing to the fore some serious doubts about Pep's abilities. He knew an away goal against Milan was critical. Once again his tactics were one dimensional. No plan B. Of course Messi subsidised the team for too long that do I sense a bit of ineptitude coming from other quarters. The age old Barca way has been to run rings round their opponents. Get them frustrated. Get an inordinate amount of free kicks and defence disabling cards both yellows and reds and thus passage becomes easy for them. Today we saw a disciplined Milan defence. Patient and unprovoked (Jose and his gang can learn from this). And though they conceded huge amounts of possession the important stat, goals remained neutral. Milan having survived this will certainly not go to camp Nou as lambs to the slaughter. They know an odd goal will put Barca out and that's what age old Italian soccer is all about. Allegri got this one spot on. Pep must seek tactical advice before rolling out his tanks in Barcelona. I don't see Milan defending there.
hell may be unleashed on any side in d 2nd leg, only time will tell bro
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by cisse7575(m): 6:18am On Mar 29, 2012
AC Milan fans are so funny, you have your pitch uncut as well as over wet in order to stop the tikitaka of Barcelona Machines. Forget about the penalty, people will be surprised when they come to cam Nou.
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by cisse7575(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2012
That's exactly what they did to Arsenal.
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2012
AC Milan played fantastic but they will need luck in the second leg
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by andyprez(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2012
Abujabir24: Milan really tried. Never underrestimate them. If it was madrid, barca would have flogged them like 3-0. In the return leg maybe pato will be back

People will just be saying rub.bish cos they can speak. What's madrid's business here? I thought we were supposed to talk about the game. And moreover, milan was robbed off. There were at least two red card offense in the game for barca. If it was "madrid", then probably the coach should have been sent off too. Da.mn!!!
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by okeybarca: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2012
let dem come to nou camp and see d one dat senior beatris
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by Ozonna(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2012
Reference: Very intriguing match up but by no means over. On the one hand the Nou Camp is a fortress of some sorts but on the other, let's say its been a while since I've seen Barca rendered so ordinary, so unimposing and bringing to the fore some serious doubts about Pep's abilities. He knew an away goal against Milan was critical. Once again his tactics were one dimensional. No plan B. Of course Messi subsidised the team for too long that do I sense a bit of ineptitude coming from other quarters. The age old Barca way has been to run rings round their opponents. Get them frustrated. Get an inordinate amount of free kicks and defence disabling cards both yellows and reds and thus passage becomes easy for them. Today we saw a disciplined Milan defence. Patient and unprovoked (Jose and his gang can learn from this). And though they conceded huge amounts of possession the important stat, goals remained neutral. Milan having survived this will certainly not go to camp Nou as lambs to the slaughter. They know an odd goal will put Barca out and that's what age old Italian soccer is all about. Allegri got this one spot on. Pep must seek tactical advice before rolling out his tanks in Barcelona. I don't see Milan defending there.

U analysed dis game well. Simple text book Italian soccer.
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by ignis: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2012
Na wa oh
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by emmke(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2012
@Reference, very correct analysis. Pep lacks plan b. But give it to Allegri. His tactics was spot on.
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by emsquare(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2012
fredoooooo: Goalless it end , decider at nou camp

Tough Game!
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by purplekayc(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
Trouble looms for Milan in the 2nd leg.That 1980 style they deployed and adopted today will never work at the camp nou.Milan out,Barca in

Anything can still happen you betta b careful. Even penalties
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by Dovent: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2012
Good job Milian, the fact that Abiati was wasting time showed that you came with a game plan not to concede goal, go and finish the work at camp Nou, it is 1-1 draw.
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by Dovent: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
Good job Milian, the fact that Abiati was wasting time showed that you came with a game plan not to concede goal, go and finish the work at camp Nou, it is 1-1 draw.
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by Justbright(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2012
Milan played well even though dey were more defencive...barca was a delight to watch..d ref killed dat game by not give dat penalty againt milan wen alexi was pulled down.dat wil av resulted in a goal and milan wuld av scored too
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by usbcable(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
Abujabir24: Milan really tried. Never underrestimate them. If it was madrid, barca would have flogged them like 3-0. In the return leg maybe pato will be back

some people will always lack focus sha.
what has milan 0-0 draw has to do with any other club.
if it was madrid the foul on alexis and that on puyol would have been given as penalties.and messi will have slotted in with abiatti.going.the wrong way.

rubbish.
next week de tan. oko iya yin nduro deyin ni spain.
Re: AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 by Limaoscar: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
Very intriguing match up but by no means over. On the one hand the Nou Camp is a fortress of some sorts but on the other, let's say its been a while since I've seen Barca rendered so ordinary, so unimposing and bringing to the fore some serious doubts about Pep's abilities. He knew an away goal against Milan was critical. Once again his tactics were one dimensional. No plan B. Of course Messi subsidised the team for too long that do I sense a bit of ineptitude coming from other quarters. The age old Barca way has been to run rings round their opponents. Get them frustrated. Get an inordinate amount of free kicks and defence disabling cards both yellows and reds and thus passage becomes easy for them. Today we saw a disciplined Milan defence. Patient and unprovoked (Jose and his gang can learn from this). And though they conceded huge amounts of possession the important stat, goals remained neutral. Milan having survived this will certainly not go to camp Nou as lambs to the slaughter. They know an odd goal will put Barca out and that's what age old Italian soccer is all about. Allegri got this one spot on. Pep must seek tactical advice before rolling out his tanks in Barcelona. I don't see Milan defending there.

You're da real pundit!!!!

Like to see people like you here more often. I will add that It will be Barca that will be under pressure from the blast of the whistle in 2nd leg. If ACM really keep their discipline, SOMEBODY like D. Alves might get a red.Let's wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Utd V Liverpool [2 - 1] On Sunday 22nd March / Wigan Accept Chelsea's Bid For Victor-Moses / West Bromwich Albion Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On Saturday March 3rd 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.