Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly (3491 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lagos Assembly Reverses Pedro's Impeachment After Eight Years / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by miqos02(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
showing on tvc and ltv8
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by miqos02(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2012
what happens when tinubu clocks 70
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Businesstools(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
Tinubu,Awo of our time.

1 Like

Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by presfedrep: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
Businesstools: Tinubu,Awo of our time.
wtf!
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Ifemyke: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Tinubu deserves all the accolades. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion about him but
I like his ways. Nobody is perfect. He remains the only person standing. I stand to be
corrected.
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
The state government is just exhibitin stupidity when did house of assembly become an event centre. Is the parliamentary buildin his or belong 2 anyone? I cry 4 dis country we are practising poo democracy. If dis was done by a PDP governor TINUBU will b d first 2 yell.it's so embarrassin that our speakers would neglect their jobs 2 party in d house. Very soon it'll b weddin ceremony of his daughter.
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Beaf: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=14pt]State Assembly celebrating a mans birthday?!! shocked
This is how you recognise personality cults and dictatorial types.[/size]
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ofemmanus and Owammbe party!!

Chukwu nna me lu unu ebele.
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2012
Not that I am suporting this but when the National assembly choose to use a whole day to celebrate Obama's election, who talked.
Buncha jobless politicians

1 Like

Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by babaowo: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2012
Phinga: The state government is just exhibitin stupidity when did house of assembly become an event centre. Is the parliamentary buildin his or belong 2 anyone? I cry 4 dis country we are practising poo democracy. If dis was done by a PDP governor TINUBU will b d first 2 yell.it's so embarrassin that our speakers would neglect their jobs 2 party in d house. Very soon it'll b weddin ceremony of his daughter.
....... Go to court if ur disturb!
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by kutchs: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Okija-juju nwanne ha nile bu ndi nzuzu. Ndi Yoruba.
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by kufreabasi(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
As he set tables for AGBEROS AND AREA BOYS?
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Ifemyke: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
Most of you are jealous of him. Apart from Tinubu and Donald Duke, can you tell me any other
former governor that can move freely? Please go to court and prove your case if you have any against the man
or shut your trap.
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
At least he is the only person giving us a semblance of opposition now....the other "oppositions" only wake up during election times.

Being the most formidable symbol of opposition to the PDP (Imagine the roughshod PDP would have been riding on Nigeria if not for people like BAT), he deserves all the accolades....if you don't like it, pack out of town!
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by niddamugu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
miqos02: what happens when tinubu clocks 70

He'll be long gone then..........
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by babaowo: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf: [size=14pt]State Assembly celebrating a mans birthday?!! shocked
This is how you recognise personality cults and dictatorial types.[/size]
... Every 1 knows you here that u will never say good thing about tinubu.
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by ektbear: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2012
wetin concern tinubu's 60th birthday with lagos assembly.

smh
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by FindOut(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2012
I laff. Even the most staunch ACN sychophants have to agree that no political office holder ''elected'' in Lagos state got there without Tinubu's ''permission''. A good number of the legislators & practically all the LG & LCDA chairmen were forcefully imposed on the people. So, trust me, their allegiance is to Tinubu first, followed by Fashola (for some who like him), & then the people (for the few who have conscience). Lets wait n see if Fashola's bday will generate as much fanfare as this.
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by kristiansmart: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
Being the most formidable symbol of opposition to the PDP (Imagine the roughshod PDP would have been riding on Nigeria if not for people like BAT), he deserves all the accolades....if you don't like it, pack out of town![img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by jobaskia(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
It's so sad . Let's keep praying for a better lagos, better nigeria
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
babaowo: ....... Go to court if ur disturb!
. Don't get it twisted ain't got beef wit him just that its unconstitutional and its embarrassin both locally and internationally. Its an abuse of power. Mtchew
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by emsquare(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
Interesting!
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by cuteboy2: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ifemyke: Tinubu deserves all the accolades. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion about him but
I like his ways. Nobody is perfect. He remains the only person standing. I stand to be
corrected.

And what do you mean exactly by "only person standing"? undecided
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by tayoTFC(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
wating concern fg and se.ss. with ojuwku....if u say watin concern lags govt with tinubu

1 Like

Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by cuteboy2: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
babaowo: ... Every 1 knows you here that u will never say good thing about tinubu.

To what end? Downright sickening! I understand Lagos State Govt will incur a bill of over one billion naira on this jamboree.
Don't have anything against the gentleman. Why can't he throw his own party in an event centre or hotel, and let his political and business associates wine, dine, serenade and massage his ego there. Why hold a session in the State Legislature for him as if he is the emperor or King of Lagos?

These are the sort double standards that destroy Nigeria. Turn a blind eye when brother does wrong, scream if someone else does less. WOuld it be OK if the Senate holds a special session for President Goodluck Jonathan during his next birthday? Won't we all scream and pur invectives on him and his party? Think, Nigerians...think! undecided undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by 4chi: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2012
Utter rubbish! Live session for a dope smoking,dope peddling,highly corrupt,autocratic area father. The gods must be crazy.... Wish I can send him my best wishes with a serious upper cut to his owlish visage. Yeye iragbiji born throwey!
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Godmann(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2012
The evil that men do lives after then. When Tinubu was to be exposed by Gani, Bola Ige & co protected him. I remember Bola Ige wispering to him: "with Afenifere behind you, nothing will happen". This man has turned Lagos to a land where Areas boys and "Agberos" rule. Himself a corrupt drug baron; a double faced agent that sits and dines with PDP in the night but makes noise of opposing them in the day.

Very soon; the whole Yoruba race will pay the price for blindly following a common criminal. I have no doubt about this. My only concern is that his activities with those of his like who has taken over our nations leadership will further leave us as a people in deeper dark age as we are.

God have mercy on our souls
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by ektbear: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2012
yeah this is pretty disgusting
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by Akanbiedu(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2012
Godman_n: The evil that men do lives after then. When Tinubu was to be exposed by Gani, Bola Ige & co protected him. I remember Bola Ige wispering to him: "with Afenifere behind you, nothing will happen". This man has turned Lagos to a land where Areas boys and "Agberos" rule. Himself a corrupt drug baron; a double faced agent that sits and dines with PDP in the night but makes noise of opposing them in the day.

Very soon; the whole Yoruba race will pay the price for blindly following a common criminal. I have no doubt about this. My only concern is that his activities with those of his like who has taken over our nations leadership will further leave us as a people in deeper dark age as we are.

God have mercy on our souls

Yeah, the agberos are very bad. But when una see a little fracas from abokis, una go run.
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by angelz(f): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2012
l respect d man.
but l dont admire him
Re: Live Session For Tinubu @ 60 By Lagos Assembly by davades(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2012
tongue tongue
Okija_juju: Ofemmanus and Owammbe party!!

Wetin consign you? You be yoruba? Na so u start civil war con dey blame AWOLOWO...you no see as SW dey peaceful now! tongue
Okija_juju: Ofemmanus and Owammbe party!!

Wetin consign you? You be yoruba? Na so u start civil war con dey blame AWOLOWO...you no see as SW dey peaceful now!

(1) (Reply)

Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed / Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State / Man Pass Man, Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.