Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. (3338 Views)

Poll: Pretty/beautiful face

Perfect body form: 100% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: What's your pick?

Pretty/beautiful face: 73% (14 votes)
Perfect body form: 26% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? / Guys Cast Your Votes. Pretty Face VS Killer Curves! / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Phrankin(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
I was sort of wondering the choice you'd make between a guy/girl that has an (1) extremely beautiful/handsome face and an average body structure OR (2) An average looking face but has your definition of a perfect body form. Of course we are assuming that other factors such as character, personality, etc are held constant.
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Arosa(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
I will go for the perfect body.
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by onila(f): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2012
handsome face-average body struture
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by SAFO(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
Body structure. You can always paper bag her face.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by bittyend(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
Perfect body and average face.
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
SAFO: Body structure. You can always paper bag her face.

grin grin

@poster, you seriously going to give the poll 2 years before it expires? grin smh
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by MrsChima(f): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
SAFO: Body structure. You can always paper bag her face.

You might as well smash a dead corpse. undecided
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by MrsChima(f): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
I will pick the face because I know bodies go through metamorphosis and never remain the same. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Sugardiva(f): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
perfect body average face.
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by onila(f): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

lol
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
Give me a voluptuous body any time any day. As long as she doesn't look like Shrek, the face is not that important to me when all I want is bed-breaking action. Although a pretty face could be wonderful to look at when receiving good head.
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by slimyem: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
neither!
I dont ever want to wake up facing a gorilla nor do i want to end up with a distortedly shaped person.
Who says i can't have both in moderate proportions?
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by SAFO(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Once rigor mortis sets in, the toto no go open again. Doesn't sound like a pleasurable experience grin
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by kemmeye: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
i choose good body and whenever we sha.g they can put a paper bag over their heads
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by MrsChima(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
SAFO:

Once rigor mortis sets in, the toto no go open again. Doesn't sound like a pleasurable experience grin

Necrophilics have found ways to "pleasure" themselves with corpses. lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by razznaija(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva: perfect body average face.
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Arosa(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I will pick the face because I know bodies go through metamorphosis and never remain the same. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The face also goes through "metamorphosis". Plus it's easier to do a face-lift than all body correction.

PS. there are websites that sell face masks for £ 5.50.

Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Nayah(f): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
Body can easily be changed if you practise sport while face...
Anyway, women have a lot of sides to enlighten not just physical apsect
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Arosa(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nayah: Body can easily be changed if you practise sport while face...

Can sports give you the hourglass shape that I like in a woman? (picture Mercy Johnson) undecided
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by LesbianBoy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nayah: Body can easily be changed if you practise sport while face...
***hugs nayah tightly and passionately***
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by MrsChima(f): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
Arosa:

The face also goes through "metamorphosis". Plus it's easier to do a face-lift than all body correction.

PS. there are websites that sell face masks for £ 5.50.

They also have body lifts as well. wink I will stick to the face. cheesy
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Arosa(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

They also have body lifts as well. wink I will stick to the face. cheesy

You are thinking of nicki minaj right? LOL, I know that is why I used the word easier. tongue
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by MrsChima(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
Arosa:

You are thinking of nicki minaj right? LOL, I know that is why I used the word easier. tongue
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by LesbianBoy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
singleparentttttttttttttt
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Nayah(f): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
LesbianBoy:
***hugs nayah tightly and passionately***
lol lesbianboy kisses received wink
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Nayah(f): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
Arosa:

Can sports give you the hourglass shape that I like in a woman? (picture Mercy Johnson) undecided
Of course...
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Phrankin(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: neither!
I dont ever want to wake up facing a gorilla nor do i want to end up with a distortedly shaped person.
Who says i can't have both in moderate proportions?
Didn't get the question, did you. Try again.
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
The body of Mario Lopez and the face of Zachary Quinto.
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by ebecode(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
Bootylicious and back-azzlelicious body with an average body
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by ebecode(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
Bootylicious and back-azzlelicious body with an average face
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Do we have living corpses ?
Re: Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
LesbianBoy:
singleparentttttttttttttt

Joblesss HIV infected gayboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Girls In My Compound Are In Love With Me / Is Masturbation A Sin? / #because_of_puna Now Trending On Twitter (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.