Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Suggestion To The Government In Controlling Population Inflation In NIGERIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Suggestion To The Government In Controlling Population Inflation In NIGERIA (597 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion / My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Suggestion To The Government In Controlling Population Inflation In NIGERIA by Ozegbe(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
If there can be a policy like some asian countries where a married couple or a woman is allowed to give birth to just one or at most two children we maybe able to.control population explotion. The rate at which the nigeria population is exploding is alarming. Imagine some people who cant even feed themselve having upto 6 to 8 kids, for what? should we fold our hands, sidon look until we explode like china japan before we creat meaningful policy to tackle this issue. I probablt dont know how to bring this point out is the best form, but if our government can look at this issue it could lead to a step forward in alluviating poverty and probably bring about better education for the few or what is the essence of giving birth to a child just to die. Birth control should be highly preach. DOES ANYBODY THINK OTHERWISE? just thinking out loud.
Re: My Suggestion To The Government In Controlling Population Inflation In NIGERIA by Callotti: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2012
Popolation cannot be controlled anywhere in the world.
Man and woman must phock! kiss
Even natural disasters and wars have failed to do just that.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Is Infinitesimal To 15000 Towns In Nigeria. / Punch: Ex-broadcaster Arraigned For Raping A Yam Hawker / Assassination Plots Against Key Yoruba Leaders Uncovered By Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.