Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them (1285 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Marital Agreement / Contract / 5 Keys To Settling Marital Conflict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them by peacettw: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ok. In response to Jennykadry's post explaining how sick and tired she is of the multiple complaints of problems in people's marriages, I've decided to create this post to sing a different tune. My husband and I just had a major quarrel. In the past, I would have cried, and blah blah blah eventually conceding just for peace to reign. Sadly, this doesn't work. Believe you me, my husband responds better when you cease to use the usual feminine wiles and just assert yourself. I have learnt to do just that and I get unbelievable results, mostly good and some not so good. Anyway, in this case, it was good. So yeah! (Jennykadry, I hope I've made ur day. No complaints, just good stuff)
Re: Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them by Tgirl4real(f): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2012
lol.

Good to know. At least, we are all learning.
Re: Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them by Tgirl4real(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
infact, my hubby hates it wen we have arguement and I start crying.lol. He simply thinks u are pretending so that you can get his attention and distract him from d main point.lol
Re: Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them by peacettw: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2012
Tgirl4real: infact, my hubby hates it wen we have arguement and I start crying.lol. He simply thinks u are pretending so that you can get his attention and distract him from d main point.lol
TRUTH
Re: Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
Tgirl4real: infact, my hubby hates it wen we have arguement and I start crying.lol. He simply thinks u are pretending so that you can get his attention and distract him from d main point.lol

Most men think like that . . . .
Re: Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them by Outstrip(f): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Crying sure throws them off center. I remember when I had post partum blues after our first was born. I was crying for no reason at all. Instead of asking me why he panicked. He was like do you want to follow mom back home when she is going. Kai. If I had a shoe I would have thrown it. Men just don't understand crying. They either think you see them as a monster or they get totally frustrated
Re: Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them by Tgirl4real(f): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Most men think like that . . . .

good to know. Me don toughen up. No dey do any cry cry o.lol

Instead of crying, I will just ignore till cools down, then I will start my own.hehehe
Re: Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
Now Op, Try and Kongo-lize the make up

Shagg the living daylight out of that guy.

Next time he would be looking forward to more make up sexx
Re: Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them by peacettw: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2012
dayokanu: Now Op, Try and Kongo-lize the make up

Shagg the living daylight out of that guy.

Next time he would be looking forward to more make up sexx
Lol. Done that. I don't get it but make up sex is the best sex ever. Come to think of it, my husband strongly believes I'm possessed and need deliverance since I have the penchant of picking up quarrels for no reason(according to him o, I strongly disagree), now I know why....

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Advice Him B\4 He Make The Wrong Choice. / UK Court To Rule On Divorce Case Between Nigerian Oil Tycoon And British Wife / DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.