Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? (11968 Views)

Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Marriage: Is It About Making Babies Or About The Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
We appreciate your calls!. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and making you realize that we care about you.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by gparker: 2:56am On Feb 07, 2013
@ temmydude

You started a thread and you are the only one who has consistently posted on it, causing the thread to move into page one.

I think you are trying too hard, maybe it's aggressive marketing or just plain desperation. I'll go with the latter and why don't you let the quality of your service speak for you rather than shouting up & down on NL.

This thread would have served you better in the health section.

1 Like

Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hello "gparker", you registered just on January 08, 2013 and all you could do is to disrespect legitimate cause of someone else who has been on this forum for close to 2 years now. We should learn to respect ourselves - Respect is reciprocal. If you don't give it, you can't get it!. It is not compulsory you write if you have nothing beneficial and intelligent to share. This forum is not for nitwits who jump from one webpage to another passing derogatory comments. A fool can be considered wise if reticence is maintained.
It is not a crime to market a registered product and a legalized business however i choose to, so far it's not infringing on anybody's right. And more so, this is Section where i find it ideal to talk about what this thread underlines and as i guess you hate to know, the products are doing well. Many thanks to Nairaland and the wonderful people of Nairaland!!!
So my friend "gparker", please be matured in your thoughts, words and actions. You'll fare better in life if you take to my advice. I pray for you wisdom and i wish you luck.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
temmydude: Hello "gparker", you registered just on January 08, 2013 and all you could do is to disrespect legitimate cause of someone else who has been on this forum for close to 2 years now. We should learn to respect ourselves - Respect is reciprocal. If you don't give it, you can't get it!. It is not compulsory you write if you have nothing beneficial and intelligent to share. This forum is not for nitwits who jump from one webpage to another passing derogatory comments. A fool can be considered wise if reticence is maintained.
It is not a crime to market a registered product and a legalized business however i choose to, so far it's not infringing on anybody's right. And more so, this is Section where i find it ideal to talk about what this thread underlines and as i guess you hate to know, the products are doing well. Many thanks to Nairaland and the wonderful people of Nairaland!!!
So my friend "gparker", please be matured in your thoughts, words and actions. You'll fare better in life if you take to my advice. I pray for you wisdom and i wish you luck.

I think you're missing the point Parker made. He stated a fact, and was in no way "disrespectful". I suppose that's the Nigerian concept - if anyone questions your views, they're "disrespectful".

One important rule in business is to take on board varying opinions, be they good or bad. Anyone responding is a potential client, and your response could determine if you'll get their business. The customer is always right, no ifs or buts. If you can't accept that folk will pass comment, good and bad, then you've got a long way to go.

You may well heap verbal abuse upon me after reading this, but I've said my piece, so don't really care. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
@Siena. You are actually someone i respect so much because of the way you handle automobile matters and i really dove my hat to you in that regard. But i will tell you that you didn't get the point. Perhaps you will need to read the comments of "gparker" again to understand the undertones. Read the comments of "gparker" very well and think about it before passing your comments. I guess you had a tiring day.
Fact about what?. That was just his opinion and it's your own opinion too. "Disrespect" in this case is not to my person or personality, but the business cause or plight i push on this forum. If you can't make something, then why destroy it. Siena, i know you know in your heart of hearts that it is quite derogatory to say to someone that: "rather than shouting up & down on NL". If you call yourself a potential client and you are not ready to be reasonable in your relationship be it on a personal or business note, then take a walk. God's grace is what takes care of me and i'm not a worshiper of money. So because you are a potential client, means i should take nonsense from you. No it's not done! . If he was really a potential client, he wouldn't address issues that way.

Siena, I don't care what you feel - I have made my mind known to you. Good luck & Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
@OP, thought I should say my own, I really don't give a hoot bout other person's ulterior motive is , I believe when you want to advertise a product on a section, you have to continuously post for update so I don't see what the headache is? It happens in Auto section every time and nobody question them.

Temi, continue doing your thing and report any post that you don't like rather than showing this side if you cos I'm really getting a negative vibe from your personality already , don't let anybody provoke you all in the name of jealousy , they're not worth it.

It is well .
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
"jidegirl12" and other well meaning Nairalanders, I'm sorry if this made me seem to be a dude with a negative personality streak. No i am not what those 2 guys tried to make me look. I guess my expression was just a demonstration of how passionate i am about the business i represent on this forum as such which i defend with all my heart and might - I love the business or company i represent and the smiles it brings to the faces of our clients. I have no hot blood or hard feelings towards those 2 fellows - I guess they are just trying to do what they know how to do best forgetting the fact that no one can have a brighter candle by putting off somebody else's candle. My love to them all the same. We all need love to make this world sweeter.

"jidegirl12", thanks for your encouragement and many thanks for doing JUSTICE to the situation. God bless your heart!!!
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by gparker: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2013
Thank you Siena, for understanding my post. I didn't think it was that hard to comprehend

@ temmydude

The idea wasn't to burst your bubble, I just gave you an honset opinion and yes it did seem like you were over doing it, but if it works for you fine.

You talk about respect and maturity, in the same breath you've been disrespectful & immature in your post. Throwing words like nitwit & fool around. My goodness now please tell me who exactly is being immature and foolish? And for your information I am an old user who just got a new handle for privacy reasons.

I didn't know commenting on NL had to do with age or showing 'respect' to an older user who registered one or two years before me. I spoke the truth and if the op can't take criticism he or she won't do too well in business and that's not me wishing him badluck.

You are the one who needs wisdom (bucket loads of it),as well as tact & maturity, Heaven is still in the business of doling out wisdom if you'll just ask. Your human wisdom is truly just foolishness it won't serve you well in that marriage of yours. And like Kobo always says people (you in this case) should really learn how to read (read in between the lines as well)and comprehend before commenting.

You can bring out the big guns, while I walk away smiling as you eat the dust rising from every step I take.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2013
"gparker" you didn't burst my bubble in any way. You burst your own bubble!. A new handle for the sake of backstabbing. Come-on that's immature.
However, thank you for your visit and thanks for keeping my thread fresh smiley
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2013
temmydude: "gparker". Thank you for your visit smiley

cheesy cheesy

That's what I'm talking about . Report those posts and clean your thread to what it was.

As for you parker whatever moniker , I already know who you are without your confession , waka pass if you can't deal! angry cheesy Ah ah see epistle only for moi cheesy talk bout a disturbed fellow.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by gparker: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2013
Jidegirl, my bad that epistle wasn't meant for you and I sincerely apologize. No pun intended, I just read through and realized temmy was actually the one throwing words around and by the way I bet you don't know who this is so quit kidding yourself.

I'll modify that post now to address the appropriate party being temmydude. Temmydude I got a new handle for my sake ooo, not to backstab you or jidegirl. You all must have me confused with one of the regulars whom I guess you constantly fight with and yes sweetheart deny it all you want but I know I burst your bubble from your response to me & sienna.

Good to see you are developing a spine about it though, that's the way to go if you want to last in the business world.

1 Like

Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2013
Now i am glad my prayer for you is answered, because i see wisdom is setting in now.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by gparker: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2013
Wisdom for you right? wink I sure hope so because you really came across as one hell of an angry and childish dude. Will ask heaven to throw in some understanding and patience too,while you assimilate the wisdom. But what did you do to get them to answer the prayers so fast? I sure could use some swift answers to my prayers

1 Like

Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 1:18am On Feb 10, 2013
Keep it coming 'gparker". That's your stock in trade. angry
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 10, 2013
Kidding myself eh? Okay , please can you take it easy? I really don't see what's wrong with continuous post on NL to publicize your merchandise for awareness especially to new comers/ guests . This is done in Auto section every-time without any reprimand. It's nothing compared to being aggressive or desperate you earlier stated ( which caused all these back and forth btw you two) , as a business person you don't give up but keep trying to put yourself/product out there; Marketing.

OR you guys have previous unfinished business undecided ?

temmydude: Keep it coming 'gparker". That's your stock in trade. angry

#sighs# embarassed

I'm out of here,
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by gparker: 1:45am On Feb 10, 2013
Me unfinished business with temmy? Naah I guess i just wanted to have the last word on this because he started it with that post about nitwits & fools.

And yes you are kidding yourself when you say you know who I am, I really doubt that. I'm not one of the usual suspects who likes to pick fights with the cabal members. I meant what I said I didn't get a new handle because of you or temmy. Addressing you the way I did earlier was an honest mistake on my part which I apologize for once again.

I know how you NL women in the family & romance section can be, carrying beef from one thread to another but I hope you'll be gracious enough to let this one end here. Hoping temmy will take a cue too.

Okay now I'm really done and out

1 Like

Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 1:56am On Feb 10, 2013
"Jidegirl112" thanks for restoring peace to the situation. I bet you can you see i'm a peace loving fellow but that guy's cause is just what i don't really understand. Please help me to ask him in what way i offended him,for him to have attacked me with his derogatory comments by telling me i shout up & down on NL.
I'm going to read Psalm 35 against all those folks trying to drown my effort now. angry
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2013
Happy Weekend!. Thank you for your mail and phone enquiries. We indeed appreciate your patronage. God Bless!!!
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
Thank you for your phone and e-mail inquiries.
Please be rest assured that we are here to serve you and take care of your fertility product needs.
Keep staying blessed!
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2013
Get it right with ease - Make babies with ease and bring joy to your family.
You may contact us through any medium you find convenient, that is either to call : 0805-526-3324 and 0703-888-6978 or visit us online at: www.divinefertility.com . Remember to state the code for discount.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Sparkle777(f): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2013
hi op.am staying in Abuja and would like to get in touch wit your consultants here as am seriously seeking for fruits of the womb.tnx.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sparkle777: hi op.am staying in Abuja and would like to get in touch wit your consultants here as am seriously seeking for fruits of the womb.tnx.

Thank you for your inquiries and belief in us. To visit us, please make a reference to our website: www.divinefertility.com to see the branch address of ours you would find convenient to visit. But alternatively, please call our Glo number to schedule for an appointment with our Consultants at our Gwarimpa Business Outfit, so you can consult with our Gynecologists and IVF experts if need be for free, at the IVF arm of our business.

God bless you madam!.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2013
Good Morning!. A glorious day it will be for you
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Thank you for the phone and email inquiries. We appreciate your patronage.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
For your belief is us, we say thank you and for your patronage, we say many thanks.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Happy Weekend!. Our doors are open to your visitation & our phone lines are open to your inquiries. Alternatively, you may visit us online at: www.divinefertility.com
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2013
Thank you for your inquiries - Thank you for the calls and the emails. We appreciate your patronage!
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hello t,u know in d western world, a woman not having fertility issue might decide to go for twins or triplet artficially.(Hope u get me) can it be achieved in naija andr u guys into that? Thanks
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Hello t,u know in d western world, a woman not having fertility issue might decide to go for twins or triplet artficially.(Hope u get me) can it be achieved in naija andr u guys into that? Thanks

Thank you for that question many thanks for stopping by. Yes that is very much achievable in Nigeria here, and as a matter of fact apart from the sales outlets we have for the sales and distribution of our products/merchandise, we have an IVF Clinic or Reproductive Health Clinic in a bid to strongly and professionally demonstrate how much of passion we have, to solve the cases of men and women with reproductive health problems or choices. And to answer your second question: yes we do that - Yes we can do what you inquired. Just pay a visit to our Gwarimpa location and you will see things for yourself and also assess our score sheet to see the magnitude of high client satisfaction marked by our 98% success rate vis-a-vis optimally fulfilling the choices of our clients. We have mastery, knowledge and experience in this particular field of medicine, and to get free consultation" just tell us "FROM NAIRALAND - NUGWA" and you will enjoy FREE CONSULTATION.

To book for appointment with us, please call: 0805-526-3324

Once again, thank you for your inquiries.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Many thanks for your various visits to our sales outlets - We appreciate your inquiries and patronage. Glory, Joy and Sounds of Celebration will always be heard in our various homes this year (So shall it be).
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
Happy Weekend to all!
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Thanks for your patronage. Feel free to visit us online at: www.divinefertility.com or visit us at any of our sales outlet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Is It Ideal Having Another Elaborate Wedding After A Wife/Husband Is Dead? / Five Siblings Die In Lagos Fire !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.