Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB (4167 Views)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Calebsy07: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
There is nothing wrong toasting gal on Sunday, but that should be done after the church service, or beta still get her contact and arrange for good atmosphere where u can deliver your manifesto.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nothing wrong though. But It pays most 2 date a girl u meet in a club/brotel than to date a girl u meet in a church.

2 Likes

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by bittyend(m): 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2012
What the heck is 'toasted?' Do you guys have toast machines for girls in your churches? You must be an evil guy!

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by SAFO(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2012
Some of the biggest Playas are in church and then you have all the club girls from the night before so the scene is ripe for toasting.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Exponental(m): 5:28am On Mar 29, 2012
bennyraz: Nothing wrong though. But It pays most 2 date a girl u meet in a club/brotel than to date a girl u meet in a church.
so all single female christians (or church goers) must club/brotel before getting a guy?............every one can be like u!

@OP, u are actually right, they wear their best on sundays,........my former gf was a product of the church.
I went far 2 her house dat sunday after service 2 buy something I could get nearby, luckily she was just approaching d house n just attended 2 me. dat was d genesis, it continued 2wks after (also a sunday).........
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2012
bittyend: What the heck is 'toasted?' Do you guys have toast machines for girls in your churches? You must be an evil guy!
ha ha ha ha. Yes we have toasting machine in our churches. Akuya
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2012
No doubt church girls can form holy holy and to get them u have to form holy holy. Most of them look like saints but i tell u, if u decode them. U go suprise. If u want make things easy 4 urself, just join the singles meeting aka spinsters & bachelors. Kai, i no fit laugh. Guys dey try o. Na women handywork
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2012
@SAFO, exponential. Una sabi d drill. Most of dem ladies wear crazy outfits on sundays all in d name of traditional attire. i.e extra micro mini skirt with high heels to show dem boot.y and bad dresses to expose their cleava.ges. And everytin is looks very very tight on them. And wen dancing during praises. Oh! U can't just imagine. D bad guyses wud be knodding their heads, while d extra bad ones wud start dancing illegal steps. Some married men don't sit with their wives just to catch in the fun. Infact some don't come in togeda with their wives. And d ladies in church are alwayz hopeful. I do tell everyone that d over-extra bad guyses are the workers of any church especially wen their single

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Exponental(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2012
bennyraz: @SAFO, exponential. Una sabi d drill. Most of dem ladies wear crazy outfits on sundays all in d name of traditional attire. i.e extra micro mini skirt with high heels to show dem boot.y and bad dresses to expose their cleava.ges. And everytin is looks very very tight on them. And wen dancing during praises. Oh! U can't just imagine. D bad guyses wud be knodding their heads, while d extra bad ones wud start dancing illegal steps. Some married men don't sit with their wives just to catch in the fun. Infact some don't come in togeda with their wives. And d ladies in church are alwayz hopeful. I do tell everyone that d over-extra bad guyses are the workers of any church especially wen their single

lol............wat of d officiating ministers, wat category do dey fall, abi dey are all saints?
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2012
Exponental:

lol............wat of d officiating ministers, wat category do dey fall, abi dey are all saints?
the real ones jones away while d fake ones ask everybody to close their eyes while they open their eyes and start to look and sample d hot ladies
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by tedjazz1: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2012
The ushers are the worst of all they treat the ladies differently by ushering them to special sits. And ask them to fill a form as an excuse to get their numbers
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by kokoA(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2012
I like churches where pretty urshers welcome you with a warm hug before you enter. I makes me understand the sermon well.

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2012
ted jazz: The ushers are the worst of all they treat the ladies differently by ushering them to special sits. And ask them to fill a form as an excuse to get their numbers
thats it. u get d drill. Very easy to get a chick in a church. Just join d born against ushers
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2012
kokoA: I like churches where pretty urshers welcome you with a warm hug before you enter. I makes me understand the sermon well.
i tell u, church wey fine girls no dey hen, hin go dey hard 4 d church to grow in terms of population. Bcuz na chicks dey bring traffic come church
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by slimyem: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2012
kokoA: I like churches where pretty urshers welcome you with a warm hug before you enter. I makes me understand the sermon well.
shocked shocked
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Mayflowa(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2012
^^^hahahaha
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by tellwisdom: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2012
I don't go to church angry angry
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
But u can find real women in churches o. Only say those ones dey end up 4 junior pastors hand. I mean d one wey neva marry. D funniest tin be say when u dey try code sum of d finest ones, dem too go dey try decode u to give ur life to christ.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by MrsChima(f): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
SAFO is right. Some of the biggest hoes and players are in CHUC'H. (Southernese) However, men and women who frequent churches to get a man or woman shouldn't complain at all.

If you are confident enough that the chick you meet is going to be worth your time then you should accept GOOD AND BAD while toasting the chick. Simple.

Man the Bleep up and SHUT THE Bleep UP.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Abi. D tin be like all those no testing electronics wey dem dey sell 4 oshodi those days. U pick and pay and take it home. If u are lucky, it works, if you aren't, it doesn't work. But attimes the chick will first form holier than thou. It only take perseverance to eat their cake.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
Na wa ooo!

Anyways I find my pastor sexy sha,ama toast him next Sunday.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: Na wa ooo!

Anyways I find my pastor sexy sha,ama toast him next Sunday.
speaking in tougues! ''ra da ba ra ta shin kin de re bo'' every plan of idowugbo against her innocent pastor will not work. Speaks in tongues again ''re bo re bo ro di kan ta la ba'' thank u father for u hav answerd my prayers
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
bennyraz:
speaking in tougues! ''ra da ba ra ta shin kin de re bo'' every plan of idowugbo against her innocent pastor will not work. Speaks in tongues again ''re bo re bo ro di kan ta la ba'' thank u father for u hav answerd my prayers

Guy,abeg come clean all d spit wey u use baptise server for me.

U were speaking in Fuji not tongues,see saliva everywhere

Mstewwww Nansense! angry
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Guy,abeg come clean all d spit wey u use baptise server for me.

U were speaking in Fuji not tongues,see saliva everywhere

Mstewwww Nansense! angry
lmao..no shakes. Wen u palantia or janblah finish make i hear o. Jst try puffing sumtin sha
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
bennyraz: lmao..no shakes. Wen u palantia or janblah finish make i hear o. Jst try puffing sumtin sha

woeva!
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

woeva!
hw weekend go be now?
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2012
bennyraz: hw weekend go be now?
Talking to me? U defo high.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Talking to me? U defo high.
ha! I don 4get say u be jehovah witness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / Benefits Of Dating Shorter Men / We Were About Kissing, And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.